[Movie 2015] Meet the In-Laws 2 위험한 상견례 2

Go Seung Ji

Meet the In-Laws 2

• Movie: Meet the In-Laws 2 / Dangerous Meeting of In-Laws 2  (literal title)
  • Other titles: Police Family /  Meet the In-Laws: Becoming the Police Family’s Son-In-Law
  • Revised romanization: Uiheomhan Sangkyeonrye 2
  • Hangul: 위험한 상견례 2
  • Director: Kim Jin-Young
  • Release Date: 29/4/2015
  • Genre: Romantic-Comedy
  • Language: Korean

Plot

Chul-Soo (Hong Jong-Hyeon) is the only son of a legendary thief family. He falls in love with Young-Hee (Jin Se-Yeon) who is a police officer. Her family is also a police family. To get her parents’ permission to marry,  Chul-Soo undertakes an exam to become a police officer, but both families work to prevent their marriage. 

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

-edited-

This is exciting news indeed. Yay! I can't wait to watch this movie. Se Yeon did say she was hoping to act in a romantic comedy next.  <3

@ZarraJae‌ Lawl unnie ahh i think you made a mistake if bringing me here cuz im about to say something dumb again... Is this as close to kim woo bin as we're gunna get? Cause the main male lead sure looks like him xp... They could totally passed as bros.

Kk lemme just get my tools ready. Here we go... Build another ship it is!!!

Looks like this ship gonna need to store a lot of admonition... Or how bout an army of ponies with cannons to fend away those scary gangsters??

@camie Great idea! And add a battalion (?) of elephants to stamp on those with evil intentions to spoil our fun ;)

I have seen Hong Jong Hyun previously in a couple of drama White Christmas and Wild Romance. He acted along side Kim Woo Bin in White Christmas. That drama gave me the creep because it dealt with a mysterious death of high school student in some top elite school huhu eeerie... HJH, Woo Bin and some other students were all suspect in the murder mystery huhu    X_X 

Later i saw HJH in wild romance as some psycho trying to blackmailed Lee Dong Wook the main lead in the drama. So you see my previous experience with HJH dramas hasn't been that great hehe... so i'm having a slightly dificult time trying to imagine him being in a romantic comedy :P

But then again since it's going to be Se Yeonie first rom com going to look forward to it. I can imagine HJH being from a family organized crime lol ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived