[Variety] The TaeTiSeo by OnStyle TV

"THE TAETISEO"

the-taetiseo1.jpg

The TaeTiSeo takes the viewers behind the scenes to unveil the human side of Girls' Generation's Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun,revealing how they live their normal everyday lives and what they do in their free time. The title of the show itself, The TaeTiSeo, was the three singers' name when they formed the Girls' Generation subgroup, TTS, back in 2012. It is the second reality show inOnStyle’s Real Star series, following Jessica & Krystal. An OnStyle representative stated, "We'll relieve viewers' curiosity about what TaeTiSeo do during their free time, what they talk about when the three get together...We plan on revealing honest and sweet moments of Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun...We believe this will be an opportunity to see TaeTiSeo not on a brilliant stage, but in their everyday lives." The three singers attended a press conference for the premier of the show on August 22, 2014.
Credits : Wikipedia

"MEMBERS"

10353186_882310291798796_192799801546101
태연 / Taeyeon♥ (Leader, Vocalist and Dancer)
Kim Tae Yeon, born in the city of Jeonju, the March 9, 1989. It is one of the most popular and recognized in that country female singers, for her beautiful voice and her spectacular beauty .Taeyeon was discovered on SM Entertainment's 8th Annual Best Contest in 2004, winning first place as the best singer, best song and best musical voice as a soloist in Korea.

10525612_689674554445887_798734416787254
Tiffany (티파니)(Vocalist, Rapper and Dancer)
Tiffany was born in San Francisco, California, and grew up as the youngest of three brothers in Diamond Bar, Los Angeles, California. In October 2004 he auditioned at the SM Entertainment Starlight Casting Syst in Los Angeles and joined the company. She was trained for three years and seven months. Although Tiffany graduated from Korea Kent Foreign School on April 2007, previously attended primary and secondary schools in South Pointe Middle School and Diamond Bar High School in California. When Tiffany discovered SM Entertainment broke the news that they would have to move to Korea; at first she was very confused because I was only 16 and his mother died two years ago (he died of cancer when Tiffany was 14) also for that reason his father motioned. After a while, Tiffany decided to go to Korea to fulfill his dream and so, takes 8 years without seeing his father; what makes their relationship is not normal. 

SM Entertainment was very happy when Tiffany accepted, as it was very good singer. Arriving in Korea was very confused because they do not know how to speak the language and had no relatives there. His first concert in Korea was in the theater and had very good reviews of Tiffany and press the "devoured". In a Talk Show said; "In Korea I made friends, I have fulfilled dreams and many things, but most important, is that I found who it was and found MY GLOW".
10511372_691496817572620_183093839826649
서현 / Seohyun(Maknae, Vocalist and Dancer)
Seo Joo Hyun was born as an only child on June 28, 1991 in Seoul. He attended the High School Seoul, Daeyoung High School, where he graduated on February 9, 2010 with the Achievement Award and currently attends Dongguk University. It was discovered on SM Casting System 2003 and was trainee for 4 years until he debuted in the Girls' Generation group in 2007, the same being the Maknae. She was named alongside Donghae by Seoul Metropolitan Office as a goodwill ambassador for student fitness.

"Girls' Generation-TTS"

10971-1jtvfhsko1.jpg
Girls' Generation announced the name of its subunit called "TaeTiSeo". Taeyeon, Seohyun, Tiffany join their voices to create a new sub-group, the first mini-album was titled Twinkle (Shimmer). 

According to its members Teasers mini-album 'Twinkle' was released on April 29 along with the MV. 

According to an official from SM Entertainment said.. "Members of the sub unit of Girls' Generation are not permanent Depending on your song concept in future members can definitely change it's going to be a fun factor to see how members will change in the future. "

"That's why we call it the sub unit with the first letters of the name of each member. Given that members can continue to change, we had to choose a name that is easy to remember and not to confuse the fans," he added.

Credits:Wikidrama

class="content-title" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Girls' Generation's Tiffany Reveals Her Luxurious Los Angeles Home in “The TaeTiSeo”
tiffany-home.jpg

Girls' Generation 's Tiffany has offered a peek inside her home, located in the sunny California, through TaeTiSeo 's new reality show.

In the show premiere that aired on August 26, the three girls traveled to Los Angeles. While enjoying their time off before heading to KCON , the members paid a visit to Tiffany's residence in the States, which is prepped with everything from pools to tanning beds for the perfect summer day.

Seohyun , Tiffany, and Taeyeon could be seen hanging out by the pool, chatting their day away and relaxing in the sun.Unfortunately, the cameramen were not invited inside the house, but the luxurious outdoor facilities left an impression on the viewers.

In the same episode, the members revealed their innermost feelings by sharing their thoughts on happiness .

“The TaeTiSeo” airs on OnStyle every Tuesday at 11PM (KST).

Credits : Soompi

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"“The TaeTiSeo” Reveals Brand New Still Cuts from the First Episode Premiering Tonight
taetiseo-800x450.png

The very first episode of OnStyle ’s reality show “ The TaeTiSeo ” is set to air on August 26 at 11 PM (KST), and brand new stills have been revealed ahead of the premiere.

The premiere episode will be following the three members of sub-unit TaeTiSeo — Taeyeon , Tiffany , and Seohyun —as they freely try out different things that they weren't able to experience in the past because they're celebrities. They will also share their simple and honest thoughts through the everyday conversations they have with one another.

During one of the members' talks, Taeyeon shared, “When we rest, I'm almost always just at home. The more active members like Tiffany and Sunny take the lead.” In response to this, Tiffany explained, “I want to drag all of the members out with me.” While the energetic Tiffany led the way for TaeTiSeo's trip together, Taeyeon and Seohyun were quickly drained and were caught falling asleep.

Also in this episode, the youngest, Seohyun, will be showcasing her hidden unique charm even while shopping. Although she is unable to make decisions for long periods of time on their shopping trip, which tires out the other members, she continues onward until she is satisfied with all of her shopping, proving her peculiar innocence.

An OnStyle producer expressed, “Each of the three members has her own different character, so a color that is unique only to TaeTiSeo will emerge. All of the little charms that aren't shown on stage will be revealed, and we expect that the viewers will feel an attachment to them and have fun watching.”

Will you be tuning in to “The TaeTiSeo” tonight at 11 PM (KST)? 

Credits : Soompi

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/25/the-taetiseo-reveals-brand-new-still-cuts-from-the-first-episode-premiering-tonight/

class="content-title" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.4em; text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"TaeTiSeo Share Their Thoughts on Happiness in New TV Show, “THE TAETISEO”
201408262345776065_53fca1b8cdef7_99_2014

Girls' Generation's Taeyeon, Tiffany , and Seohyun- -who make up the sub-unit TaeTiSeo –revealed their thoughts about what happiness means to them in the pilot episode of their reality show, “THE TAETISEO.”

In the first episode of the OnStyle reality show “THE TAETISEO” aired on August 26, the trio were shown having fun as they make their way to perform in KCON held in Los Angeles, California. Here, Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun were asked what happiness means to each of them.

Taeyeon, the oldest member of the trio, shared her innermost thoughts and said, “(The only difference is) we're in front of the public. In fact, because we're just people like everyone else, we also have worries (like them).”

The maknae of Girl's Generation and TaeTiSeo, Seohyun, followed, “I feel even more grateful when I feel happiness even when I think that I am a bit sad.”

Tiffany asked the pressing question, “Then, are we happy?” Taeyeon replied Tiffany, “We're living life like a roller coaster. It goes up and down,” and Tiffany concluded, “I fear that is what happiness is.”

Meanwhile, “THE TAETISEO,” the new reality program featuring Girls' Generation's Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun will feature the daily lives of the three lovely ladies wherein they talk about stylish fashion and makeup, travel, and go on shopping trips.

Catch “THE TAETISEO” on OnStyle every Tuesday night, 11 pm (KST)

Credits:Soompi

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/26/taetiseo-share-their-thoughts-on-happiness-in-new-tv-show-the-taetiseo/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived