[Taiwanese Drama 2014-2015] Boy Sitter 魔女搶頭婚

sugarplum892

%E6%91%A9%E5%A5%B3%E6%90%B6%E9%A0%AD%E5%

Details:Chinese title: 魔女搶頭婚 Mónǚ qiǎng tóu hūn
English title: Boy Sitter
Genre: Comedy, Modern, RomanceEpisodes: 15Director: Wáng Chuán Zōng
Broadcast Period: December 6, 2014 - March 20, 2015
Broadcast Day: SaturdaysReplacing: My Pig Lady 真愛遇到他
Cast:Annie Chen - Yuán FēiRiver Huang He - Hǎo Jiàn RènMelvin Sia - Wēn Hào RánYang Ching - Fāng Měi LínNita Lei - Dīng Xiǎo' EnGāo Shān Fēng - Zhāng Wén Huà

tumblr_ne0fnbT56g1rwebsyo1_1280.png

Synopsis:Yuán Fēi is a modern 28 year old single mom with a 6 year old son. She has been in a long term relationship with her boyfriend who has no intentions of getting married. Things become complicated when a younger playboy enters the mix that could, potentially make him and her current boyfriend falter and maybe just, change their take on relationships.
Watch it here with English subtitles! 
Previews:Translations: sugarplum892

Ahh!  I'm going to be late!Blush, lipstick, eye shadows, perfect!Jie (older sister - referring to herself) is the perfect goddess!

OSTs:831 - Bear Homie

Shi Shi - A Little Less Talent

Genie Zhou - Addiction

831 - Why Am I Crying

Viewership Ratings:Episode 1 (December 6, 2014): 0.53% (1st place of current dramas)Episode 2 (December 13, 2014): 0.48% (1st place)
Episode 3 (December 20, 2014): --
Episode 4 (December 27, 2014): 0.57% (1st place)
Episode 5 (January 3, 2015): 0.52% (1st place)
Episode 6 (January 10, 2015): 0.50% (1st place)
Episode 7 (January 17, 2015): 0.69% (1st place)Episode 8 (January 24, 2015): 0.70% (1st place)
Episode 9 (January 31, 2015): 
Episode 10 (February 6, 2015): 
Episode 11 (February 13, 2015): 
Episode 12 (February 27, 2015): 
Episode 13 (March 6, 2015): 
Episode 14 (March 13, 2015): 
Episode 15 (March 20, 2015): Average Ratings: 

Additional Links:
Boy Sitter 魔女搶頭婚 Official Facebook Page
Boy Sitter 魔女搶頭婚 Official Website
Boy Sitter 魔女搶頭婚 Viki English Subbed Episodes
Boy Sitter 魔女搶頭婚 Raw Episodes
Boy Sitter 魔女搶頭婚 Viewership Ratings
Boy Sitter 魔女搶頭婚 Episode Recaps

SOOMPI RULES OF CONDUCTDon't post any requests for subs.Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

sugarplum892 said:

Details:Chinese title: 魔女搶頭婚 Mónǚ qiǎng tóu hūn
English title: Boy Sitter
Genre: Comedy, Modern, RomanceEpisodes: 15Director: Wáng Chuán Zōng
Broadcast Period: December 6, 2014 - March 14, 2015
Broadcast Day: SaturdaysReplacing: My Pig Lady 真愛遇到他
Cast:Annie Chen - Yuán FēiRiver Huang He - Hǎo Jiàn RènMelvin Sia - Wēn Hào RánYang Ching - Fāng Měi LínNita Lei - Dīng Xiǎo' EnGāo Shān Fēng - Zhāng Wén Huà

Synopsis:Yuán Fēi is a modern 28 year old single mom with a 6 year old son. She has been in a long term relationship with her boyfriend who has no intentions of getting married. Things become complicated when a younger playboy enters the mix that could, potentially make him and her current boyfriend falter and maybe just, change their take on relationships.
Watch it here with English subtitles! 
Previews:Translations: sugarplum892

Ahh!  I'm going to be late!Blush, lipstick, eye shadows, perfect!Jie (older sister - referring to herself) is the perfect goddess!

OSTs:831 - Bear Homie

Shi Shi - A Little Less Talent

Genie Zhou - Addiction

831 - Why Am I Crying

831 - Mercury Retrograde

Viewership Ratings:Episode 1 (December 6, 2014): 0.53% (1st place of current dramas)Episode 2 (December 13, 2014): 0.48% (1st place)
Episode 3 (December 20, 2014): 
Episode 4 (December 27, 2014): 
Episode 5 (December 6, 2014): 
Episode 6 (January 3, 2015): 
Episode 7 (January 10, 2015): Episode 8 (January 17, 2015): 
Episode 9 (January 24, 2015): 
Episode 10 (February 7, 2015): 
Episode 11 (February 11, 2015): 
Episode 12 (February 21, 2015): 
Episode 13 (February 28, 2015): 
Episode 14 (March 7, 2015): 
Episode 15 (March 14, 2015): Average Ratings: 

Additional Links:
Boy Sitter 魔女搶頭婚 Official Facebook Page
Boy Sitter 魔女搶頭婚 Official Website
Boy Sitter 魔女搶頭婚 Viki English Subbed Episodes
Boy Sitter 魔女搶頭婚 Raw Episodes
Boy Sitter 魔女搶頭婚 Viewership Ratings

SOOMPI RULES OF CONDUCTDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

Currently in love/obsession with this drama!!  :x Too bad there aren't more people on this thread or in the know about Boysitter. I am a Taiwanese drama junkie.. this is right up my alley for what makes a good drama that i can enjoy and actually not mind the week to week junk..ugh kdramas have spoiled me with 2 episodes a week. =D>

Hi, everybody! Mi first post here...
I'm watching this drama in V., and I love it! I love the chemistry between Annie Chen and River Huang He. They are amazing together! The plot is interesting... ;;) Like expected... I don't like Hao Jian Ren assistant... :-L [-X The second lead syndrome? Not at all... [-( I'm with the male lead. :x ;)
Let's see how this ends (Well, we know, but we will not tell anyone :-$ ) 

Archived