[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

park shin hye and lee jong suk made same fashion clothes jampangee
parkshinhye21.jpgte2bckxpt6yaq8zbpnku.jpg

Guest MarieN1430293183

OMG! At least, a thread about them as "a couple"!
I really really wish they will accept the lead of Pinocchio. The drama seems interresting and I'm sure PSH and LJS will have good chemistry. Thank you so much for this thread (actually, I've been secretly shiping them since the Jambangee photoshoot he, he, he!)
Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, fighting!!!
:x

lee-jong-suk and park-shin-hye considering new drama♥pinocchio♥ 

pya60gf58mnozqqy1yyb.jpgActors Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are considering casting offers for SBS‘s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama titled “Pinocchio.” Both of Lee Jong Suk’s and Park Shin Hye’s agencies, Wellmade and S.A.L.T. Entertainment, respectively, stated that their stars are reviewing the offer. “Pinocchio” will follow the story of local TV news reporters. If Lee Jong Suk agrees, he will once again be working with scriptwriter and director pair- Park Hye Ryun and PD Jo Soo Won- who worked together on the hit drama “I Hear Your Voice” with Lee Jong Suk. Earlier in the month, it was reported by the local media that actor Kim Woo Bin, a close friend of Lee Jong Suk, was offered a role in “Pinocchio,” with a correction later by SBS stating that Kim Woo Bin was not being courted because of his schedule. “Pinocchio” is scheduled to begin airing in November, following the completion of both “It’s Okay, It’s Love,” as well as “My Lovely Girl.” We hope they will accpet this drama

OMG park shin hye and lee jong suk wearing same jacket i think that
10606193_268570013342304_413248344837125

((hope psh and ljs accpet pinocchio))

Oh my god i cant wait :((

I went psh & ljs accpet :((

I really went see :((

For park and lee :((

New drama cool :((

Dont make it in school :((

Oh oh oh oh oh! !!!!
10670187_322326781282237_843016588004125

Chingggggggu I reading now some think about pinocchio I dont Know if you hear this In it writen lee jong suk will be taxi drive And the story Will be tallk about lyers Im not sure :)

I'VE GOT UPDATES,,,, But its for our second

lead characters . The bells is ringing.... ring

a ring

http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/01/actors-kim-young-kwang-and-lee-yoo-bi-in-talks-for-new-drama-pinocchio/

http://m.mwave.interest.me/mobileweb/enewsworld/en/article/75003/kimyoungkwang-and-leeyubi-contemplate-new-project

• Like 2

wow there is a shipers thread..even the drama not airing yeti hope they will be confirmation soon..i really cant wait..my dream couple..i love both of them..

Pinocchio courts Lee Yubi and Kim Young-kwang to play reporters
LeeYubi_KimYoungKwang1.jpg

We’ve got two more names in circulation for Pinocchio, the new drama about young reporters headed to SBS this fall: Lee Yubi (Gu Family Book, Nice Guy) and Kim Young-kwang (Plus Nine Boys, Good Doctor) are reportedly being wooed to join the cast, with the usual “just considering maybe” caveats. They’re up for supporting roles, while Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin-hye are still considering the leads.

Lee Yubi and Kim Young-kwang haven’t been paired in a drama yet, but they’ve done CFs together (that’s where the picture comes from), which is the same case for Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin-hye. But the boys did the movie Hot Blooded Youth together, where Lee Jong-seok played a wimpy ladies’ man and Kim Young-kwang played a gangster who was jealous of him, and the girls play rivals in the historical film Tailor due out sometime this year.

Some of the stories still mention Kim Woo-bin as a casting possibility in addition to these guys, though the last I heard, he’d already moved on. If it’s still a remote possibility, then we’d have a reunionpalooza on our hands, from Heirs, School 2013, White Christmas, andVampire Idol. Apparently, all roads in the universe lead to Kim Woo-bin.

The new drama comes from writer Park Hye-ryun and PD Jo Soo-won of I Hear Your Voice, and will star a group of twentysomethings who work day and night behind the city news desk as eager young reporters in search of the truth. Lee Yubi is up for the role of an idol sasaeng fan who becomes a reporter. I suppose stalking skills could come in handy for that job? And Kim Young-kwang is up to play a second-generation chaebol who dreams of becoming a reporter.

They’re considering the offers for now — Lee Yubi is currently shooting her movie Twentywith Kim Woo-bin (of course), and Kim Young-kwang’s new tvN drama Plus Nine Boys just barely premiered last week, so it might be a while before the cast gets locked down.

Pinocchio follows She’s So Lovable (after It’s Okay, It’s Love) in November.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/09/pinocchio-courts-lee-yubi-and-kim-young-kwang-to-play-reporters/  

• Like 2

More about 'Pinocchio'

Source: DC 
Translation note: Actually sent to me a few days ago but I just got around to it. Thank you! :)

Special Drama ‘Pinocchio’

Director: Jo Soo Won
Writer: Park Hye Ryun
Air Date: November 12th
Time Slot: 10pm, Wed-Thurs

A young man lost his family because of what one reporter thought was ‘the truth’ and grew up hating reporters. A woman with ‘Pinocchio Syndrome’, who would begin to hiccup if she ever tried to lie. These two people have now become trainee reporters at the social issues division of a TV station, and come to know the truth about human nature while searching for the answer to ‘What is real truth?’

A new project from the writer-director team of ‘I Hear Your Voice’! A youthful genre drama with personal growth and mystery!

by: hitoritabi  

• Like 4