[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Viki-Presented-By-Banner.png

Angel-Eyes.png

HEALER (힐러)
http://img.kbs.co.kr/cms/drama/healer/about/program/__icsFiles/afieldfile/2014/11/27/about_1.jpg

• Drama: Healer (working title)
  • Revised romanization: Hilleo
  • Hangul: 힐러
  • Director: Lee Jung-Sub
  • Writer: Song Ji-Na
  • Network: KBS2
  • Episodes: 20 (to be confirmed)
  • Release Date: 8 December, 2014 --
  • Runtime: Monday-Tuesday. 22.00 KST
  • Language: Korean

Cast:

Main Casts:

desc1.jpg

Ji Chang Wook as Seo Jung Hoo

10406510_1505151873071373_98635105086049

Park Min Young as Chae Young Shin

10501953_1505152003071360_89536025184267

Yoo Ji Tae as Kim Moon Ho

Supporting Casts:
jominja.jpg?w=159&h=119

Kim Mi Kyung as Cho Min Ja

taemi.jpg?w=600

Tae Mi as Kang Dae Yong

kimmoonshik.jpg?w=600

Park Sang Won as Kim Moon Shik

chaechisoo.jpg?w=600

Park Sang Myeon as Chae Chi Soo 

kiyoungjae.jpg?w=600

Oh Gwang Rok as Ki Yeong Jae

Park Won Sang as Jang Byung Sae

Do Ji Won as Choi Myung Hee

Tae Mi as Daeyong

Woo Hee Jin as Kang Min Jae

Oh Jong Hyuk as Oh Gil Han, etc

Credit: @daegorr

Plot:

Drama synopsis (as written by writer Song Ji Na):

In the early 1980s, there were five friends who ran an illegal broadcasting station.
Back then, the world was much simpler.
It was clear what had to be defended and fought for.
The way to go forth was like a straight line.
But reality destroys ideals.
Time teaches one about betrayal and compromise.

Now, their children have grown up to their twenties.
One of them became an agent who steals the secrets of others at night.
Another is a paparazzi who digs for information about others behind their backs.
In this damned world left behind by their parents,
political and societal justice are just unlucky words to them.

But there is one person who will take them forward. Thanks to him…
These children now start to harbour the same dreams as their parents.  A dream to become a real reporter.
But in order to become true reporters, there is a wall that they have to overcome.
This world that their parents have shaped and left behind for them.

Will these children be able to become the real reporters that their parents once dreamt of?
Will they be able to untie the knots of the past and change the world?

“The world messed with us first,” one person among us said.
“No, it is us who have sinned against the world,” yet another person said.
- Hwang Jin Woo, from “Within the Broad-leaved Forest”

Source: 
Naver blog (reposted from Song Ji Na’s homepage “Dramada”)

Translation by: @daegorr

NEWSYoo Ji-tae signs on to new Song Ji-nah drama Healer
Yoo Ji Tae in "Healer"
Yoo Ji Tae to Return to Small Screen in "Healer"
Will Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young Become A Couple?
Ji Chang-wook, Park Min-young in the mix to join Healer
Ji Chang Wook is Confirmed to Join Yoo Ji Tae and Park Min Young on 'Healer'
Ji Chang Wook to Join Park Min Young and Yoo Ji Tae in Drama 'Healer'
Park Min Young Confirmed to Join Ji Chang Wook and Yoo Ji Tae in upcoming KBS 2TV Drama 'Healer'
Ji Chang Wook to Join Park Min Young and Yoo Ji Tae in Drama 'Healer'
Park Min Young Works Hard to Transform Herself as an Actress for "Healer"
Ji Chang-wook and Park Min-young to Attend Script Reading for Upcoming Drama ‘Healer’
Drama "Healer" Reveals First Stills of Main Leads
KBS’ “Healer” Reveals First Stills Featuring Ji Chang Wook, Yoo Ji Tae, and Park Min Young

RECAPS
Dramabeans: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20

Dramabeans' ratings:
Screen%20shot%202015-02-28%20at%204.45.5

Dramafever Healer Club: 1&2 | 3&4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20

RATINGS
B9hpVpPIAAM7TTZ.jpg:large
cr: koreandrama.org
VIDEOS
Ji Chang Wook Unofficial Teaser

"Healer" 1st Teaser

"Healer" 2nd Teaser

"Healer" 2nd Teaser (engsub)

"Healer" 3rd Teaser

"Healer" 3rd Teaser (engsub)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7fAhjL9K0k

"Healer" 4th Teaser

"Healer" Highlight/Long Preview

[ENGSUB] "Healer" Highlight Video

KBS Entertainment Weekly (141206) (ENGSUB)
http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2014/12/07/eng-sub-20141206-entertainment-weekly-ji-chang-wook-and-cast-of-healer/

"Healer" Filming BTS

"Healer" Fanmade MV

Star Zoom In - Yoo Ji Tae Interview

Entertainment Weekly - Ji Chang Wook Interview

Guerilla Date - Park Min Young Interview

Entertainment Weekly - "Healer" Interview

OST
Healer Track List

1. “Healer” Opening Score/Main Theme (2:36)
2. Eternal Love – Michael Learns To Rock (4:16)
3. When You Hold Me Tight – Yael Mayer (3:12)
4. What Your Eyes Say – Tei (3:36)
5. You – Ben (3:46)
6. Because of You – Just (4:09)
7. I’ll Protect You – Ji Chang Wook (4:10)
8. Silence (2:40)
9. Love and Pain (3:29)
10. Code Name: Healer (2:15)
11. Super Healer (2:09)
12. Reporter Kim Moon Ho (2:32)
13. Pass On By (3:15)
14. Embrace the World (3:59)
15. Jung-hu Love Theme (3:18)
16. To Battle (2:37)
17. Young-shin’s Dream (2:35)
18. You Love Me (2:08)
19. A Trace of Pain (2:58)
20. Hacking Route (1:43)
21. Healing Me (3:18)
22. Trouble (3:11)
23. Their Fate (3:05)
24. Eternal Memory (2:53)

"Healer" OST Playlist
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2Ap_dcU5QVoFMYG-aj8kU4XsQC2CBA8W
"Healer" OST + Song List
http://jichangwookindonesia.blogspot.com/2014/12/healer-song-list-full-ost.html

LINK
KBS Healer Official Site
Healer Twitter
Healer Facebook
ChangMin Shippers Soompi Contest Voting
HIFP blog: Moru Moru Island

HEALER DVD/BLU-RAY PRE-ORDER

B8pE3syCAAAq79g.jpg
Info&FAQ: cafe.daum.net/healerdvd
https://twitter.com/Healer_1208
Email: healerdvd@gmail.com

AWARDS

Year Award Category Recipient Result
KBS Drama Awards
Excellence Award, Actor in a Mid-length Drama Ji Chang-wook Nominated
Yoo Ji-tae Nominated
Excellence Award, Actress in a Mid-length Drama Park Min-young Won
Popularity Award, Actor Ji Chang-wook Won
Best Couple Award[14] Ji Chang-wook and Park Min-young Won
4th APAN Star Awards
Excellence Award, Actor in a Miniseries Ji Chang-wook Nominated
Best Supporting Actress

(source : Wikipedia)

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTIONDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like SoompiTV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE
THANK YOU AND LET'S HAVE FUN
HEALER FIGHTING!!

• Like 1

Guest uctqepe

i am so excited Wookie will work with one of the Korean finest actor/director, YJT.. I dont know a lot about him, but after some digging, woow, he has his own class.. Oppa, pls take care of uri dear puppy.. we are cheering for great project!! FIGHTING!! 
calling everyone @namyo @jiji0203 @nploan @yayahime @drbigapple @hanaseyes @sharonsfv @sakura29angel @jeenee @soojun @JacquelinQ @poire9219

btw, i am the first post here!!! WOHOOOOO!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-059.gif?1292792394crazy-monkey-emoticon-059.gif?1292792394crazy-monkey-emoticon-059.gif?1292792394

Thanks @kanyaprasetyo for starting this thread. Another news relating to the confirmation of casting....highly anticipating this drama.

class="titleNews"Ji Chang Wook to Join Park Min Young and Yoo Ji Tae in Drama ‘Healer’

Ji Chang Wook has been confirmed to star in KBS2’s upcoming drama Healer (tentative).

Ji Chang Wook will be acting as ‘Seo Jung Hoo’ (code name healer) in KBS2’s drama Healer, a secretive ad perfectionist messenger who doesn’t leave any traces.

An affiliate of the drama production team stated, “Based on his stable acting ability, Ji Chang Wook will be taking away the hearts of the female viewers through Healer by showing a gentle and charming side of him that he has never shown before. He is currently on a diet and receiving martial arts lessons for his role as ‘Seo Jung Hoo.’”

Ji Chang Wook to Join Park Min Young and Yoo Ji Tae in Drama ‘Healer’

Healer is a romance drama depicting the story of Seo Jung Hoo getting involved between internet reporter ‘Chae Young Shin’ (Park Min Young) and star reporter ‘Kim Moon Ho’ (Yoo Ji Tae).

Healer will air in the beginning of December.

Photo and news credit: enewsworld

• Like 1

Guest uctqepe

Seo Jung Hoo "a secretive ad perfectionist messenger who doesn’t leave any traces"
Hmm.. thus the martial arts training... sounds like an assassin B-) B-) 

Thanks @kanyaprasetyo for the thread. Here are some previous updates from Yoo Ji Tae thread ^^
July 21, 2014
Yoo Ji-tae signs on to new Song Ji-nah drama Healerhttp://www.dramabeans.com/2014/07/yoo-ji-tae-signs-on-to-new-song-ji-nah-drama-healer/

20140721_1405928248_63119800_1.jpg
Yoo Ji-tae is coming back! To television, for one thing, but also to acting—the Hwang Jini, Traces of Love, and Oldboy star has been focusing his efforts in recent years on directing, and thus hasn’t been taking on very many acting projects. Aside from a Japanese film (The Tenor), he hasn’t acted in a movie since 2010′s thriller Midnight FM with Su Ae, and his last drama was 2008′s romance melodrama A Star’s Lover with Choi Ji-woo.
He has announced that his next project will be a drama called Healer (a working title), and there’s another big name to take note of: It will be written by Song Ji-nah, who still retains a place as a top drama scriptwriter for seminal works Eyes of Dawn and Sandglass, though I would say her recent dramas have been less than successful (Faith, What’s Up). She’ll always have a place in my heart for Story of a Man, though, which remains firmly on my favorites list.
In Healer, Yoo Ji-tae will play a star reporter at a major broadcaster. The story will cover three generations, starting with the hero’s parents’ generation and continuing through his children’s; he’ll be the central link as the only person who knows of a particular event connecting them all. After he stumbles across the truth about that past event, he starts approaching nearly everyone in the drama intentionally, which sounds a bit ominous. But perhaps it’ll be played off less as suspicious and more as hopeful-mysterious, because the description says he helps those people, and that what arises is a conflict “between the truth and faith.”
I’ll take the leap and suppose that the “healer” in the title refers to an emotional type of catharsis rather than a medical kind. I just find it funny that Song Ji-nah wrote Faith which was about medicine, and now Healer which is about faith. The synopsis of this drama sounds intriguing enough that I’ll be looking out for more news; right now it’s so vague it’s difficult to know even what genre it is.
I find Yoo Ji-tae to have a very interesting introspection to his acting, although he certainly isn’t incapable of playing the villain when the story calls for it. His directing career has been met with rather positive reception which is nice to know, but I’ll be glad to see him back on my screen.
Directing will be PD Lee Jung-sub of the dramas Hong Gil Dong, Baker King Kim Tak-gu, and Man of Honor. Healer will take up KBS’s Wednesday-Thursday slot beginning in November; it follows Iron Man, which follows Joseon Gunman.
Via TV Report

July 21, 2014
Yoo Ji-tae in "Healer"
Source: StarNews via Hancinema.netimage_readtop_2014_1015684_1405989429144
Actor Yoo Ji-tae is coming back with a drama.
He is starring in a new KBS 2TV drama "Healer". This is the first time in 6 years since he's last starred in a drama.
Yoo Ji-tae's role is Kim Moon-ho, a star reporter who knows the connection of a case that happens in his parents' generation until the generation of their children.
One day he finds the truth about a past incident and approaches the characters in the story intentionally and helps them.
This drama is written by Song Ji-na who wrote "Yeo Myeong's Eyes", "KAIST" and others. It is produced by Lee Jeong-seob. "Healer" comes in November after "The Joseon Shooter" and "Ironman".
Meanwhile, Yoo Ji-tae starred in the movie "The Tenor" and is looking forward to releasing it in Korea, Japan and China.

July 25, 2014
Yoo Ji Tae to Return to TV Screens In “Healer”http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/25/yoo-ji-tae-to-return-to-tv-screens-in-healer/

%EC%9C%A0%EC%A7%80%ED%83%9C.jpg
Actors Yoo Ji Tae, Ji Chang Wook, and Park Min Young are reputedly engaged in talks with KBS 2TV to appear in the channel’s new Wednesday Thursday drama “Healer,” which will air in November following “The Joseon Gunman” and “Ironman.”
According to Kim Jong Hak Productions, which released a statement via a representative on OSEN, the three celebrities are currently negotiating contracts with the channel and are confirming their appearances in the show.
“Healer” is the latest project from Song Ji Na, who also wrote “Eyes of Dawn,” “Sandglass,” “KAIST,” “Dae Mang,” “The Legend,” and other acclaimed works. In addition, the drama marks Yoo Ji Tae’s first return to the small screen after his role in SBS’s “Star’s Lover” in 2008.
See also Actor Yoo Ji Tae Confirmed for KBS2′s “Healer,” First Drama in Six Years

Past works of Scriptwriter Song Ji Na:
1995 - Sandglass (starring Choi Min Soo, Go Hyun Jung)2002 - Daemang (starring Jang Hyuk, Han Jae Suk, Son Ye Jin, Lee Yo Won)2007 - The Legend (starring Bae Yong Joon, Lee JiA)2012 - Faith (starring Kim Hee Sun, Lee Min Ho)
Past works of PD Lee:
2008: Hong Gil Dong (starring Kang Ji Hwan, Sung Yuri, Jang Geun Suk)2010: Baker's King Kim Tak Gu (starring Yoon Shi Yoon, Joo Won, Eugene)2011: Glory Jane (Starring Chun Jung Myung, Park Min Young)2012: Ohlala couple (Kim Jung Eun, Shin Hyun Joon, Han Jae Suk)
Looks like a list of impressive works!
=D>

Omo!!! I am soo excited... I love the two actors... I guess now that they have these two actors i love, i should not choose sides....

Yeye!!!!! YJT and JCW, i can't wait to see you two again!

Guest uctqepe

@qwenli i actually dont know any on that list, but which one do you recommend to watch first? ;;) 
@rubie helloo, nice to meet you. You seem to know alot about YJT. Do you happen to know where to watch his movie "Mai Ratima" and "The Tenor" ? If you're kind enough to send me PM, maybe? Thanks alot! 

Thank you everyone. Right now I enjoy managing this thread... Hahaha :)) :))

Let's share the news, translations, articles, links, images, videos, etc related to the drama! :x :x

I put friendly reminder too here:
DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES AND VIDEOS
DO NOT POST ILLEGAL STREAMING LINKS
DO NOT SPAM AND BULLY EACH OTHER

ABIDE SOOMPI RULES, ESP KDRAMA-MOVIE RULES

If you have any question, please mention me or PM me
HEALER FIGHTING!! \:D/ \:D/

Guest yayahime

Sundul gan :D

Thanks captain @kanyaprasetyo we will get new friends here \:D/

Cant wait for december and lets have fun chinguuuus <:-P

@uctqepe you r so lucky these days, you got the 1111th post and now the 1st post here... :)

Yay! Can't wait to see Wookie doing back flips, scaling walls and jumping off buildings. And I wonder what kind of smart gadgets he will be using. Sounds like Korean James Bond.

This drama is being produced by Kim Jong Hak Productions.
Past works of Kim Jong Hak Productions:2004 - Full House (KBS)2007 - White Tower (MBC)
2007 - The Legend (MBC)2007 - Yi San (MBC)2008 - Beethoven Virus (MBC)2011 - Man of Honour / Glory Jane (KBS)2012 - King 2 Hearts (MBC)2012 - I Do, I Do (MBC)2012 - The Chaser (SBS)2012 - Full House 22012 - Horse Doctor (MBC)2013 - I Hear Your Voice (SBS)2014 - Big Man (KBS)
I only listed the more notable ones. I would say this show is in safe hands!^^

Daebak!!
Full House, Beethoven Virus, I Hear Your Voice, I really like those dramas.

If Healer can be the next IHYV then I'll be really happy. The plot and the genres seem like IHYV, past mystery and mashed-up genres. IHYV did that really well with the elements of romcom, mystery, thriller, and legal. It's also one of my favorite dramas in 2013. Hopefully Healer will be really good! [-O< [-O<

Guest ana4545

I'm so happy JCW is in a new drama again \:D/ . I miss him :x . 1st lead or 2nd lead it doesn’t really matter anymore lol I just want to see him acting again hehe. Somehow I have a feeling he might end up with the girl in the end. Cuz it sounds like Your All Surrounded. Where Cha Seung Won was the lead kinda and Seung gi was the rookie. Its similar to Healer right now with Yoo ji tae and JCW.

I hope to see great chemistry among the leads. 8-> I'm getting excited with this. Come Healer bring it on.

If you want to see some fine writing from the creators watch Sandglass 1995. I'm hoping to see the same good writing with Healer :x