The Age Old Question – Is He Interested in Me or Just Being Nice?

Guest lunatiger14

Guest [ knockOUT ]

I think he's genuinely interested in you, since you said you guys never really even talked before back in the days. I mean, there would only be one reason to why he would contact you after so long, he saw how much you've changed over the years and is interested in getting to know you more. I don't think there's much more to it. Yeah, he took a little long to set up a date for you guys to hang out, but he might've just been nervous. At least you guys have a date set up already! :)

I think he's interested. I mean hell, he's already asked you out on a date! Haha. And I believe he started taking longer to message you because it was taking you several days to reply back too. If I were in the guy's situation I'd feel a little self conscious. I'd back off for a bit too. Give the date a go! Assess it from there, and then update us. ;)

Guest lunatiger14

Thanks to everyone who responded! It's not really a "date" per say, it's a coffee hang out. Or does anyone here consider coffee an actual date?

raymondc27 said: hes trying to sell you insurance..

He is interested in you...ha ha ha guys always go to the extreme speed when they r interested in someone but girls always go in slow pace due to insecurity/manipulative/much more psychological reasons.............

His interest grow day by day while your curiosity grows proportionally..........

8-}  

8-}

Guest okorange

I've done the exact same thing to a girl and in my case I was potentially interested in her. What I think is that he is interested, but wants to meet up to get to know you better. 

Archived