What's your favorite sleeping pack?

Guest koreankimchi123

Guest koreankimchi123

I want to buy a sleeping pack but I'm really lost when it comes to choosing a brand..

Can you give me some feedbacks about your favorite sleeping pack?

Thanks!

Guest bluebreads

note - my skin is normal to dry but I still have the monthly hormonal zit 
There are so many out there. Personally, I've tried:
1) Laneige Water
- Laneige's sleeping pack is probably the icon of sleeping packs. I bought it for my mom but ended up using most of it myself because she didn't like it. 
pros: beautiful packaginglovely texture and scentapplication feels nice
cons:I honestly don't think it did much in terms of moisturizing 
2) Liole Water Drop 
Pros: -pretty packaging-lovely scent
Cons:-also didn't do anything in terms of moisture for me. 

3) Watson's Bird Nest 
pros: very moisturizing nice texture
cons:packaging is okaysmells strongly of detergent 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jolive213

Here is a product I am experienced with.... It is not sleeping mask but better than it... It is Jarvis Serum... Use it daily night.. It target the skin immune system and healthy skin immune system is key of healthy and glowing skin...

Guest sydsunshine

I like the Sulwhasoo Overnight Sleeping Pack. Bought the Laniege water sleeping pack and that broke my skin out and didn't moisturise much for winter. Using it on my neck now.  I find many "water based" sleeping packs break out my face including the Faceshop one. However, the Faceshop Gold Silk Sleeping Mask is pretty good and much cheaper than Sulwhasoo. 

Guest winteredrose5162

Definitely Laneige Water Sleeping Pack! I really helped change my skin for the better and I completely recommend it! Especially good for when the ac/heater is running or its the dry season.

Guest skincaretips

jolive213 said: Here is a product I am experienced with.... It is not sleeping mask but better than it... It is Jarvis Serum... Use it daily night.. It target the skin immune system and healthy skin immune system is key of healthy and glowing skin...

Guest jolive213

skincaretips said: jolive213 said: Here is a product I am experienced with.... It is not sleeping mask but better than it... It is Jarvis Serum... Use it daily night.. It target the skin immune system and healthy skin immune system is key of healthy and glowing skin...

• 2 months later...

Laneige water sleeping pack is good. It moisture your face when you sleep. And the smell is really good.

Have you tried KISS sleeping pack? It made in Thailand. Use it at night like usual sleeping pack and wash it in the morning. Your face will be suddenly so smooth and brighter. I really like it. But the brighter effect doesn't long last, it just for 1-2 day. >.<

Like a lot of others have stated Laneige Water Bank Gel Sleeping Mask. You have to have a good night cleaner and toner before using. My face feels so clean and soft the next morning. Also my makeup doesnt look flaky or caked on. It absorbs quickly to the skin and doesnt feel sticky.

Guest dullynoted

I also throwing my vote in with Laneige Water Bank Gel Sleeping Mask. Target carries it and since you only need it to use it twice a week or so, it lasts awhile. Its great for the winter, since my skin has been rather dry lately.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fayerith

Currently obsessing Etude House's Collagen Moistfull Sleeping Pack <3Makes your skin dewy, glowy and moisturized the day after :3

Guest TheBeautyBreakdown

Oh this is an easy one for me! I absolutely LOVE Laneige's Water Sleeping Pack! I kid you not, I put that on my skin before I go to bed and I wake up with my skin looking so healthy! Sometimes I don't even wash it off in the morning :0 If that's a little too pricey, I also like Innisfree Wine Sleeping Pack. That one is nice too :) 

Archived