How to Style Espadrilles

Guest JoyceK1430293874

Guest JoyceK1430293874

I've been obsessed with espadrilles (especially the CHANEL ones :x)!!!!!!!! I personally think the red ones are the cutest... My goal this summer is to own a pair of them!.  :x :x :x
2red+chanel.jpg
chanelespadrilles2.jpg
Chanel-blue-Espadrilles.jpg

I bought all 5 of colors of these lacie espadrille from Victoria's Secret a while back, and I like to change them up to match my pant colors, although multiple colors match but I like to change them up from time to time :) I mostly wear skinny pants, leggings, or shorts, or a dress when wearing these shoes. I mostly wear a lot of flats, since I walk relatively fast and my feet feels so comfortable all day long. Be careful not to wear them when you know it's going to rain, though.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VCNb1vgpRaU/UbGWnvjPbpI/AAAAAAAAzcM/H02dIoQ23U8/s1600/VS-002.jpg

Guest kayara<3

I have floral, black leather, and red cotton espadrilles. They go with so much. I wear them with waisted shorts and skirts, skinny jeans, leggings... they're so versatile ^^

I love espadrilles! They're such a stylish yet simple shoe that you can pair with any outfit. I recommend styling it with some cropped pants or jeans for a more classy and effortless look. You can also style it with skater skirt for a cuter look.  

Guest JoyceK1430293874

kayara&lt;3 said:

I have floral, black leather, and red cotton espadrilles. They go with so much. I wear them with waisted shorts and skirts, skinny jeans, leggings... they're so versatile ^^

Guest Tofu_Cloud

dont guys dislike these on girls? (i know for some girls they dont care they dress for themselves and dress to impress themselves i get it)
but guys if you are reading this, you dont like these on girls right? you like them on yourself but not for females?

Guest hcpak

found these cobalt blue espadrilles! so cute and so chic! these are from MANEBI jgh53o.pngbut you guys can find more at >>>>>>>> 

Guest JoyceK1430293874

hcpak said: found these cobalt blue espadrilles! so cute and so chic! these are from MANEBI but you guys can find more at >>>>>>>> 

Guest motherducker

I've been eyeing these pair of espadrilles from Club Monaco the past month but their online store ran out of my size and I check almost everyday in hopes my size will be available.
pCMCA1-17802565_alternate1_t240x400.jpg

Also, when I visited the local store here, they had a pair but it was a size too big. When I asked a salesperson if they had any other sizes she said they weren't even supposed to be sale shoes in their store and they only had that pair because it was a return from their head office in Montreal -____- 
Such a tease. 

Guest cristinalife

JoyceK said: I've been obsessed with espadrilles (especially the CHANEL ones :x)!!!!!!!! I personally think the red ones are the cutest... My goal this summer is to own a pair of them!.  :x :x :x
2red+chanel.jpg
chanelespadrilles2.jpg
Chanel-blue-Espadrilles.jpg

Archived