What is the one social media site you can't live without?

Guest germaineandjerry

Guest germaineandjerry

Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or others?
I'm into technology (check out my banner) and I wondered if what I'm reading about people not liking Facebook anymore is true.
I HAVE to use Facebook because of work. But I think the platform that suits me most is Twitter, since I like words. WhatsApp doesn't count or it will probably be everyone's favourite! Share your thoughts!

For 5 years now, the social media site I can't live without is definitely TWITTER. I'm crazy enough to run more than 40 accounts, because I also like to talk and meet new people every time. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Williammbrooks

Probably the most widely used and known social networking site, almost half of Facebook's users visit it every day. And some of its users spend an inordinate amount of time on Facebook, allowing the hours to wile away unnoticed, the chores to go uncompleted, and even going so far as to ignore family and friends in the actual world. This custom essay writing service will help you to write your future documents. 

Guest Aarensmith

Over last 3 Years I am using Facebook.  It is one of my favorite Social media website and most widely used and known social networking site with 1.3 Billion users.
;))

• 9 months later...
Guest oliwiaaanowak_stv

Hi Everybody!

Have you ever heard about Finspi? It's totally new generation of social media. Finspi is a world's most interactive platform where you can find new friends that share the same passion or interest like you. I can't live without it!!!

I love drawing and photography so it's definitely Tumblr and Instagram. Oh and I love YouTube, it's replaced normal TV for me. I never really got into Twitter because I feel like no one would want to hear my 2 cents XD

Archived