Yang Jin Sung 양진성 (in her new drama "28 Moons")

hyohan43

Yang Jin Sung

An actress who's always seen playing supporting roles then rise as a shining star because of her astounding talent.

• Name: 양진성 / Yang Jin Sung (Yang Jin Seong)
  • Profession: Actress
  • Birthdate: 1988-Jun-27 (age 25)
  • Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
  • Star sign: Cancer
  • Talent agency: Snowball Entertainment
  • Height: 166 cm.
  • Weight: 47 kg.
  • Blood type: A
  • Education: Sunhwa Arts High School, Ewha Women's University (Fine Arts degree)

TV Dramas

§  (MBC Dramanet, 2015) | My Unfortunate Boyfriend - Yoo Ji Na

§  (MBC, 2014) | Drama Festival episode 7- Diary of a Resentful Woman - Patjwi (cameo)

§  (TV Chosun, 2014) | Bride of the Century - Na Doo-Rim / Jang Yi-Kyung

§  (MBC, 2013) | Drama Festival episode 10- ;.,!: Me, Dad, Mom, Grandma and Anna - Anna

§  (KBS2, 2013) | Secret Love - Seo Ji-Hee

§  (tvN, 2013) | She Is Wow - Yoo Nan-Hee

§  (MBC, 2011) | Just Like Today - Moon Hyo-Jin

§  (SBS, 2011) | City Hunter - Shin Eun-Ah

Web Drama

§  (, 2015) | 28 Moons - Wol Ha / Joo Hye

Movies

§  2013Hope - Policewoman Do-Kyung

§  2010 | Wedding Dress - So-Ra (adult)

Advertisements

§  Pocari Sweat

§  United Colors of Benetton

§  Beyond

§  AJ's Sell Car

Facts

1. She attends Ewha Women's University in Seoul and is majoring in fine arts. The private women's university is considered to be one of the nation's most prestigious. One of her favorite mediums to create art in is glass.

2. Although she is not well known she is not exactly a rookie actress. She played Ji Sung's murdered pregnant girlfriend in "Secret Love, " was Shun Eun Ah in "City Hunter" and also had a role in the drama "She Is Wow."

3. Despite the challenge, she enjoys playing two roles in "Bride of the Century."

"It's fun to play two roles," she said. "But people don't talk to me when I play JangYi Kyung. I focus on my character, so I guess my looks change."

To make the transition between her two characters, she often takes an hour break in between. She also admits that she did find it hard to look at herself when she played the less than glamorous Na Doo Rim in the first few episodes. But she gracefully transformed into the chaebol's fiancée with only a minor makeover.

4. Lee Hongki of F.T. Island said he prefers her to Park Shin Hye. When Yang Jin Sung's co-star in "Bride of the Century"  was asked whether he preferred her to his "You're Beautiful" co-star Park Shin Hye, he chose her.

"I like and am really comfortable being around both my co-stars," he said. "But I've always liked women who are older than me. So If I had to choose, I would probably choose Yang Jin Sung."

That's saying a lot as he and Park Shin Hye have remained friends and he recently helped her celebrate her birthday.

5. Even though Lee Hongki is comfortable with Yang Jin Sung, she worried about acting with him before the comedy began. She felt pressured by the fact that he was a popular idol.

"I was worried in the beginning but things got better as we started filming," she said. She also admits to being intimidated by Lee Hongki's fans that often visit the set. But she is no longer frightened of them and thinks they help make filming more enjoyable.

Links

http://instagram.com/jinsung_627 (official IG account)

(still on construction)

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10339569_1441549502780720_75047605300936
so happy that I'll finally see Yang Jin Sung in  Philippine TV! ^_^ :x

To all Filipinos, please watch her drama "Bride of the Century" on TV5 starting July 7, 9 to 9:30pm.1504023_1441874656081538_327623089471456

And also in Secret Love soon in GMA! She is the old girlfriend of the male lead who died.10487439_1440759322859738_83661160302271

Archived