[Official] HonoKi- Itazura Na Kiss Couple-Yuki Furukawa Honoka Miki

Welcome to the Honoki Thread/Forum 
10428510_892700347413005_503475814345794

Honoka Miki

tumblr_n51suwJOZ61rlcijao1_500.jpg

Name: Honoka Miki Japanese Name: 未来穂香 (みき ほのか)Date Of Birth: March 7th 1997 (17)Place Of Birth: Chiba, JapanStar Sign: PiscesBlood Type: BTalent Agency: Ever Green Ent. 
Yuki Furukawa

furukawa-yuki-1987-10-18-2587_26455_extr

Name: Yuki FurukawaJapanese Name: 古川 雄輝 (フルカワユウキ)Date Of Birth: December 18th, 1987Place Of Birth: Tokyo, JapanStar Sign: SagittariusBlood Type: ATalent Agency: Horipro
Some Couple Pictures:

BhyiGy4CYAAOFpM.jpg
foto+21.jpg

foto+22.jpg

0dffa6f4870b133768b41fc9bd591e51.jpg

1920480_452056171590609_1387876858_n.jpg

Remember to Read Signature Rules here before you post! :)
tumblr_mgoylcedmO1qmewqmo1_500.jpg

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol so you really did a thread.. Ok thats well and good!!! Its nice to have a place wer we could fangirl over these two freely.. I have a lot in store but i will postpone it for tomorrow gonna sleep for now..

Honoki shppers let the shipping begin!!!!

Guest JalecxaA

I really love this loveteam <3 but everytime I only saw Honoka-chan retweeting Yuki but Yuki doesn't even know about that ..... I care mor for her :")

Eevn though i'll continue to make this shipping heart of mine sail <3

Official Twitter Update 
無事クランクアップしました! 温かい応援ありがとうございました。 これから放送情報などお知らせいたしますので、まだまだお付き合いくださいませ(^∇^)
Embedded image permalink

Translation: Was safely crank up! Thank you for your warm support. It will be notified and broadcasting information now, please acquaintance still (^ ∇ ^)
OMG...is... is that Yuki's hand around Miki? After several professional analysations, the creases on Yuki's left (facing me is left) shirt is creased upwards, which can mean his arm is lifted up... upon someone's shoulder. Heheh.That has to me his arm unless there's somebody's arm going through her or it's Kotoko's dad's arm, if so, he must have 3 arms (because you can clearly see his arm is down. But... why is Yuki's sleeves white? I can't see the other side because that bunch flowers is in the way. Or.. might just be my delulu. My analysis is not over yet...The hand is bent at a weird angle. which could signify a) the one that is making the peace sign is Miki, and if you look VERY VERY VERY closely; Yuki's and is holding her hand, or rather, it is laying above it, or B) someone is magical. This is a representation on what shipping a couple can do to you.  It's probably all  just my imagination. 

The filming already wrapped up. Gosh, i'm so excited. This couple is so damn kawaiii. Eventough they have ten years gap. It doesnt matter for me sin ce Hononon can married with him according to her age right now :)) :))

July cominggg fasterrr pleaseeeee :D

Guest Astri Fitriani

I dunno if it's just me, but I wonder why I couldn't open the soompi's forum of Itakiss LIT on page 42? It's always failed... :(

Guest pinkranger--

Who cares about the 10 years gap??Furupon and Hononon are perfectly match!! :)The twitter is the evidence of their sprouting love :xcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003_zpsa545efc3.gi

#ITAKISSFEVER

Guest Astri Fitriani

LOOOOL YES! Ships can happen even if there is a big age gap. My only ship that sailed has a 16 years age gap, they got together after 3/4 dramas. Okay, Honoki, 2 dramas down, 2 dramas to go 

@AddictedToDramas Now I wonder who's the couple you mention... :? :D:))

Guest aoi_enma

Hi!I am ItaKiss love in Tokyo fans from Indonesia :D Love the chemistry between the two main cast, Furukawa Yuki and Miki Honoka... the shy guy with cheerful girl >,< despite their 10 years old differences i didn`t really feel it... just like yuki say on one of his interview that he didn`t feel the age differences :DI reccommend this video compilation of their BTS . They are really playful and happy
http://youtu.be/_5K9eUGWXCw

Archived