Can I be Pregnant?

Guest onehundredpercentasian

Guest onehundredpercentasian

My boyfriend and I had been intimate last week for the whole week, everyday. We used protection and sometimes we won't, be he'll pull out when he's coming. Instead of changing the condom after every times he finished, sometimes he would just keep on using the same one. The last time we did it which was on the 5th, he used the same condom and came 3 times.

I'm suppose to have my period already, but I'm late. I haven't tested yet, cause I just bought the test and I won't be using it till tomorrow morning since it's best to do so.

Anyways, this is my first pregnancy scare cause I'm usually regular. Here are the symptoms that I'm currently having:

-tiredness

-cravings/eating a lot

-dizziness/minor headaches

-thirsty

-bloating

-cramps

Guest PandaKiss

You need to protect yourself if you're going to be sexually active. Maybe go on birth control, if you can't trust your boyfriend to use protection every time/correctly. 
How late is your period? I think it's definitely a possibility that you are pregnant.
The only way you'll know for sure is to get tested!

Guest [ knockOUT ]

More than likely that you are pregnant.
Re-using the condom defeats the whole purpose of using it in the first place, remnants of your boyfriend's "secretions" are still there and it could have possibly leaked out. The pull-out method is not a reliable way to prevent pregnancy, sperm can be found in the pre-cum.
If you guys get lucky and this is just a scare, make sure to educate yourselves about safe sex, or just make an appointment at your local Planned Parenthood Clinic where you can get free birth control (pills).

Guest HERMIT

You bought the test, why don't you just use that and you can rely on what that says - instead of relying on us unqualified armchair internet doctors.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Well the thing you should check first is breast tenderness as it is a good indicator of hormonal change because tenderness comes up within two weeks after conception. Then again it can also be that your period may be coming a well. All your symptoms are also associated with having a period, so take the test now and if it comes up negative, wait one more week. If your period hasn't come take the test a second time. I would actually recommend going to a clinic like planned parenthood for the test because their tests are much better at detecting HTC in early pregnancy. 

Archived