How Do You Wear Florals?

Guest achelray

Guest achelray

Hi beautiful people <3

One of my favorites....is FLORALS! I think they are so fun, fresh, and fabulous!

LET'S SHARE HOW WE STYLE FLORALS :) Give me some ideas on how to style florals. Post pics, tips, etc. 

Here's a fun video my sister and I made of us wearing florals. Check it out! 

www.youtube.com/thehauteproject
http://instagram.com/thehauteproject
www.facebook.com/thehauteproject
http://thehauteproject.tumblr.com/

Guest electronegative

that video is really cute. i personally don't like florals for myself because they're too girly, but they look great on you two

Guest beautylover

Florals are not for me personally. I do have one shirt Iike that is floral I usually wear it with leggings and sandals :)

Oh, you mean wearing clothes with flower designs/prints? I'm not gonna show you pics of me wearing them. If I feel girly, I wear flower hairclips in my hair like the ones you can get from H&M or Forever21 when I wear my floral clothes.

@MangoR
I love your shoes! Where did you get them from?

Guest MangoR

Meany-chan

said: Oh, you mean wearing clothes with flower designs/prints? I'm not gonna show you pics of me wearing them. If I feel girly, I wear flower hairclips in my hair like the ones you can get from H

@MangoR

I love your shoes! Where did you get them from?

• 4 months later...
Guest RogerSanchez

Floral patterns looks very beautiful, it will look hot in the spring season. This patterns are wear by women of all age group. It will come in large number of varieties, colors and size. 

Archived