[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura MBC's We Got Married Couple
tumblr_n863zqvDwH1tffyufo1_1280.jpg

Their virtual marriage started on 28th of May, 2014.

37421005.jpg

• Name: Hong Jong Hyun
  • Hangul: 홍종현
  • Birthdate: January 7, 1990
  • Birthplace: South Korea
  • Height: 182 cm.

large.jpg
  • Name: Yura
  • Hangul: 유라
  • Birth Name: Kim Ah-Young (김아영)
  • Born: November 6, 1992
  • Birthplace: Ulsan, South Korea
  • Height: 168cm
  • Blood Type: O

tumblr_n6z64dusB51sz98ero1_500.jpg

• 1st meeting (May 28th 2014) - Aired on episodes 1 & 2 (7th & 14th June 2014):  First meeting, wedding ceremony.
  • 2nd meeting (May 29th 2014) - Aired on episodes 2, 3 & 4 (14th, 21st & 28th June 2014) : Honeymoon camping trip: Lunch at the rest stop, deciding on their pet name for each other, extreme water sports in the lake, bungee jumping, Yura broke that cockroach looking RC car, grocery shopping for the cooking contest, and the cooking contest itself. 
  • 3rd meeting (June 17th 2014) - Aired on episodes 5, 6 & 7 (5th, 12th & 19th July 2014):  Yura bought Jjongjjongie, the RC car, with Hyeri (The shopping scene with Hyeri was most likely filmed before June 17th, but I don't have a date info on it, so putting it here). Meet up in front of MBC to greet the MC's, Yura gave Jjong oppa Jjongjjongie as a gift, going to their newlywed house for the first time, in the car Yura asked him about Nana and made a request to dance the troublemaker dance with her, arrived at their newlywed house only to find out it was on the rooftop of MBC building, went shopping for furniture, with Yura driving to the furniture shop. They came back to the newlywed house, took ID pictures for MBC's employees tag  , go to the city hall to get the marriage registration form, do the three legged game to collect food delivery numbers. After calling to order food they filled in the MBC ID card forms and the marriage registration form. At nighttime, they had Black bean noodles, called their friends to become witnesses, unpacked their luggage inside the house, talked about childhood, took pictures together and put it in their wallets. Yura promised to sketch him and made him promise to watch 4d movie with her. Final wrap up for this meeting: they lit up fireworks
  • 4th meeting (June 30th 2014) - Aired on episodes 7,8,9 and 10 (19th & 26th July, 2nd & 9th August 2014) : The breakfast scene, Yura gave him the drawing, "art class" with pretty art teacher, outside date Ilsan, Turkish ice cream scene, watched 4D movie, double date (couple games in the pool as well as before dinner, lie detector game, honest talk) with the GoongJin couple, walk through the darkness.
  • 5th meeting (July 11th 2014) - Aired on episodes 10,11, and 12 (9th, 16th and 23rd August 2014): Finding out contest winner, Car date (McD & refueling gas), Itaewon date, visiting Hong Seok Cheon's restaurant, Itaewon date (strolled through Itaewon street, ate melon ice cream), visited Hera Park's jewelry store. 
  • 6th meeting (July 11th evening OR July 12th 2014) - Aired on episode 10 (9th August 2014): Jonghyun's surprise visit and snacks a day before GsD's concert.
  • 7th meeting (July 19th 2014) - Aired on episodes 12, 13, 14 & 15 (23rd & 30th August, 6th & 13th Sep 2014): Jonghyun going to Girl's Day's pre-recording at Music Core, housewarming party with GsD at the rooftop house, evening games
  • 8th meeting (August 28th-29th 2014) - Aired on episodes 15, 16, 17, 18 & 19 (13th, 20th, 27th Sep , 4th & 11th Oct 2014) : THE Jeungdo trip
  • 9th meeting (September 15th 2014) - Aired on episodes 19, 20 & 21  (11th, 18th & 25th Oct 2014): Moved to the new Sangdam rooftop house, Ahyoung's passive aggressive jealousy, DJ Yuldi, Sangdam market, cooked meal together, visit JH's Mama's drama set
  • 10th meeting (October 13th 2014) - Aired on episodes 21, 22, 23 (25th Oct, 1st & 8th Nov 2014): watched photobook contestants' videos, picked up winner, a stroll to JH's past (school & part time job), visit to the Zoo, Chimaek, hand massage on bed.
  • 11th meeting (October 21st 2014) -  Aired on episodes 23, 24 & 25 (8th, 15th & 22nd Nov 2014): Yoga Class, meet-up with Jonghyun's close model/stylist friends.
  • 12th meeting (November 3rd 2014) -  Aired on episodes 25, 26 & 27 (22nd & 29th Nov, 6th Dec 2014) : Ulsan trip; Lighthouse proposal, Lotte's Ferris Wheel, Meeting Yura's parents.
  • 13th meeting (November 13th 2014) - UNCONFIRMED WGM filming : Backstage MMA.
  • 14th meeting (November 16th-18th 2014) - Aired on episodes 27, 28, 29 & 30 (6th, 13th, 20th 27th Dec 2014 & 3rd Jan 2015 ) : Bali trip.
  • 15th meeting (December 15th 2014) - Aired on episode 30, 31 & 32 (3rd , 10th & 17th Jan 2015 ) : 200 Days anniversary (Pecan pie, couple shoes and Yura coupons gifts, Fans gifts, Going to the mall to buy extra heating stuff for the house, Bickered at the mall, Yura's little fashion show at the mall for Jonghyun, Roasted corn and sweet potatoes, Eating game, Fortune telling session, Dinner at spaghetti restaurant, Spicy spaghetti challenge, Yura dancing "Something" for Jjong.
  • 16th meeting (December 29th 2014) - Aired on episode 32 & 33 (17th & 24th Jan 2015 ) : MBC Entertainment Awards (Jonghyun's hair salon surprise visit, Car date and car kiss, Writing acceptance speech together at the rooftop house, Yura's ring change, Yura's BANANA and other childish jokes, 3 couple's meeting and games, Performance kiss)
  • 17th meeting (January 12th 2015) - Aired on episode 34 & 35 (31st Jan 2015 & 7th Feb 2015) : Breakfast at a healthy seafood restaurant, Exercising at home, Ice Skating date, Jonghyun taking care of Yura trying to get rid of her insomnia, Arm pillow.
  • 18th meeting (January 26th 2015) - Aired on episode 36 & 37 (14th & 21st Feb 2015) : Addressing the rumor at home, lunch at a meat restaurant, Yura's Valentines' and Birthday presents for Jjong (RC Car + Chocolates + New Ring!), Opened up a joint Bank Account, Nurungji game in the car, celebrating Lunar New Year at home: New Year's bows, Making pancakes and rice cakes, Yutnori game, Cheek kiss and tickle punishment)  
  • 19th meeting (February 9th 2015) - Aired on episode 38 (28th Feb 2015) : Nami island
  • 20th meeting (February 23rd 2015) - Aired on Episode 39 (7th Mar 2015): Last Meeting
  • cr. @Tinkiebell

hong-jong-hyun-yura-wgm-800x450.jpg

WGM Streaming links:
http://klivestream.blogspot.nl/2013/10/03.html
http://vaughnlive.tv/kgp700https://streamup.com/kgnhd-worldhttp://www.ustream.tv/channel/kgp718http://www.ustream.tv/channel/kgp720

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girl's Day's Yura and Hong Jong Hyun reported to be next couple to join 'We Got Married' + DreamT confirmation!

May 28, 2014 @ 2:45 am
Girls-Day-Yura-hong-jong-hyun_1401259338

Actor Hong Jong Hyun and Girl's Day's Yura are reported to be the next couple to joinMBC's 'We Got Married'!

An insider stated that the two have already completed their first filming session, making Yura and Hong Jong Hyun the couple that will replace Jung Joon Young and Jung Yoo Mi.

After contacting DreamT Entertainmentallkpop has confirmed that Girl's Day member Yura is indeed the next 'bride' on 'We Got Married'!

What do you think about this pairing?

hong-jong-hyun_1401259371_20140527_hongj

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/girls-days-yura-and-hong-jong-hyun-reported-to-be-next-couple-to-join-we-got-married-dream-tea-confirmation

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Model-Actor Hong Jong Hyun and Girl’s Day’s Yura to Join “We Got Married” as New Couplejun2yng May 28, 2014 
hong-jong-hyun-yura-800x450.png

Model-actor Hong Jong Hyun and Girl’s Day member Yura will embark as a new couple on MBC’s “We Got Married,” following the recent departure of Jung Joon Young and Jung Yoo Mi. The two met for the first time on May 28, putting a new step forward as a married couple.

Especially of note is what kind of personality Hong Jong Hyun will bring to the show. He debuted in 2008, and has since won over many a female fan with his good looks, tall height, and exceptional fashion sense. Seen on broadcast as a ‘steel wall’ who doesn’t let his feelings known, he is also rumored to have a very cute side in the face of love. Whether or not this rumor holds up remains to be seen on “We Got Married.”

On the other hand, it’ll be interesting to see if Girl’s Day’s Yura, with her cheerful and loveable personality, can win over Hong Jong Hyun.

A production official said, “The two met without knowing anything about each other. It should be interesting to see the pairing of Hong Jong Hyun, who looks at girls like rocks, and Yura, who melts the hearts of men with her cuteness.”

The Hong Jong Hyun-Yura couple can be seen on “We Got Married” starting on June 7.

See also: Jung Joon Young – Jung Yoo Mi Couple Will Be Leaving “We Got Married”

http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/28/model-actor-hong-jong-hyun-and-girls-days-yura-to-join-we-got-married-as-new-couple/

'We Got Married' picks newest couple

photo440697.jpg

Hong Jong-hyeon and Yura

Another celebrity couple will join the MBC reality show "We Got Married" - Yura of K-pop group Girls' Day and model-turned-actor Hong Jong-hyeon. According to the broadcaster, the two shot their first episode in downtown Seoul on Wednesday. 

Since spring 2008, the "We Got Married" team has paired up celebrities, ranging from K-pop icons to comedians, to feature the fictional married lives of entertainers.

As singer Jung Joon-young and actress Jeong Yu-mi left the show at the beginning of the month, the production team was looking for the next rising stars to fill in the gap. 

Hong and Yura are considered the hottest figures in the entertainment scene by viewers in their late teens and early 20s. Their first episode of "We Got Married" will air next month.

By Kim Hee-eun, contributing writer

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo...

http://www.hancinema.net/-we-got-married-picks-newest-couple-69676.html

You guys are fast.....I just read about this earlier and YAY, already a thread....I'm looking forward to seeing how this couple is going to be with one another and I look forward to your comments as well :)

Oh wow! Will watch this! I loved hjh ever since cyrano. Excited for him to get more exposure. I like girl's day as well. What a pretty couple. I hope the wgm staff will create a good concept/ write a good script for them. I find it amusing how Moojin now becomes the subject of these "love scenarios." Hahaha

Btw, I kind of pity yura because hjh is the type that is hard to approach and slow to open up to girls. As of today I only ship his bromances. Haha. I'm not really familiar with yura but hopefully she's not as reserved and loner-ish as hjh. You can check out his style log vids to see how adorably awkward and stiff he is.

http://yubisubs.blogspot.com/2014/05/yubisubs-hong-jonghyun-nana-jo-minho_13.html?m=1

I'm not sure if I can post this link as I'm new to soompi. Kindly tell me if I should edit my post. Thanks!

Girl's Day's Yura expresses her nervous excitement for her first filming of 'We Got Married'

May 29, 2014 @ 2:03 am
Girls-Day-Yura_1401332944_af_org.jpg

Girl's Day's Yura revealed she got butterflies in her stomach during her first meeting with her onscreen husband, actor Hong Jong Hyun, on 'We Got Married'!

SEE ALSO: Girl's Day's Yura and Hong Jong Hyun reported to be next couple to join 'We Got Married' + DreamT confirmation!

Yura told News1 on the 29th, "I had my first filming for 'We Got Married 4' on the 28th and I was more nervous than I expected myself to be... I met my husband Hong Jong Hyun for the first time and I was very shy so I wasn't able to express my feelings well... But I am thankful that my husband still cared for me a lot and I will have fun filming it... I am looking forward to the next filming and I think it will be fun... Please love our couple a lot."

Yura and Hong Jong Hyun will make their entrance on 'We Got Married' on the June 7 broadcast!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/girls-days-yura-expresses-her-nervous-excitement-for-her-first-filming-of-we-got-married

Netizen comments:

Article: Hong Jong Hyun and Yura confirmed as new couples for 'WGM 4' "Currently filming"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+359, -28] The representative of iron wall Hong Jong Hyun is on WGM.. Ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ What bad news on such a nice day ㅠㅠ

2. [+255, -18] I'll just think of it as him filming a new drama.......

3. [+104, -14] Jong Hyun-ah, why're you getting wrapped up with idols lately.

4. [+20, -5] Throw dirt into my eyes

5. [+14, -1] Doesn't Hong Jong Hyun have a girlfriend....??

Source: Naver

1. [+3,951, -112] So when is this showing being taken off air again?

2. [+2,825, -86] We Got Manipulated

3. [+2,784, -741] Not looking forward to them. Both of their popularities and levels are on the bottom end.

4. [+541, -25] Just happy it isn't Nana ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+479, -16] Hong Jong Hyun doesn't seem to be made for variety shows...

6. [+401, -19] Did they cast Yura to sneak in swimming pool shots of her since it's summer?

7. [+342, -41] Ah... no, Hong Jong Hyun ㅜㅜ

8. [+301, -11] Nana will be mad ㅋㅋㅋ

201405281514770796_53857f4e41164_99_2014

Guest mase207

Hi everyone!
I'm a guy fan of Girl's Day and my bias is Yura. I'm a Taeun shipper and an active member in their thread, but I'm also excited to see how Yura will do on WGM. I don't know really know Hong Jong Hyun, but I've seen him in dramas and such and I think he seems like a nice guy. I'm hoping that the two of them will be as genuine as Taeun! I think Yura needs the exposure and from what I have seen, she is pretty lacking in the romantic experience department. Either way, I'm looking forward to this adventure!

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“We Got Married” Releases Preview of New Hong Jong Hyun and Girl’s Day’s Yura CouplePao May 31, 2014 
wgmm-800x411.jpg

There’s a new couple to watch in “We Got Married!”

On the May 31 broadcast of “We Got Married,” a sneek peak of the wedding ceremony of the new couple–model-actor Hong Jong Hyun and Girl’s Day’s Yura–was shown, piquing the interest of many.

In the short clip which didn’t even last a minute, Yura pleading for the producer to spill the beans on who her “husband” will be and Hong Jong Hyun who was surrounded by ladies were shown before the video faded to black. However short the preview was, the two were seen in a wedding dress and a suit, signaling that they are indeed the new bride and groom in the show.

With the words “Marriage in lightning speed right after they meet” on the screen, it seems like the two will have an uncommon first meeting. There is also a lot of curiosity being built around the new couple, with veteran singer Tae Jin Ah officiating the marriage of the two. Guests who came to the wedding including Girl’s Day members, Ailee, and Huh Gak were shown as well.

Tune in next week’s episode of We Got Married to see how this first meeting-and-wedding unfolds!

See also: Model-Actor Hong Jong Hyun and Girl’s Day’s Yura to Join “We Got Married” as New Couple

Hong Jong Hyun, Yoo Ra couple We Got Married

http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/31/hong-jong-hyun-and-girls-days-yura-pair-up-as-new-couple-in-we-got-married/

Girl's Day's Yura and Hong Jong Hyun to have their wedding next week on 'We Got Married'

May 31, 2014 @ 6:17 pm
Girls-Day-Yura-hong-jong-hyun_1401536409

Girl's Day's Yura and Hong Jong Hyun are holding their wedding on next week's 'We Got Married'!

SEE ALSO: Girl's Day's Yura expresses her nervous excitement for her first filming of 'We Got Married'

The preview showed that the newest couple to join the show had to marry as soon as they met. Yura said, "Are you really not going to let me know who it is? Can't you give me a hint?"

Hong Jong Hyun and Yura finally found each other, and Girl's Day, Ailee, and more attended the wedding.

Are you excited for the Yura-Hong Jong Hyun couple? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3KY7W-DkMo
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/girls-days-yura-and-hong-jong-hyun-to-have-their-wedding-next-week-on-we-got-married

I love hong jong hyun, so I will be watching them. with this couple coming, I will be watching the whole episode! usually I only watch my favorite couple cuts but right now I think I will love all the couple including this couple! gonna try to see if I like them or not XD hopefuly I will :D

@LavelyShai he is actually -_- he is on Style Log with Nana and it takes him 7 episodes just to talk to her comfortably ke ke ke. he's just shy I guess. hope he will nail this one better than Style Log.

HJH-Yura Couple Fighthing!

Archived