Whom you love most?

Guest jolive213

Guest jolive213

Whom you love most...???
Must not be your family member... tell anyone else because we all love our family....
Do share....
I love my kitty...

Guest atypicalgirl

A kitty is a person whom you love the most? :P 
The person whom I love the most would be my significant other. He values me and isn't afraid to show how much he likes me.  He'll stay up with me on the phone when I get lonely, has the biggest smile on his face when he sees me and always reminds me of how much he likes me everyday. What I like most about him is that no matter how mad he gets, I know he still cares about me. There was one time he got mad at me while we were going out and as we were walking aimlessly he asked, 'Do you want to eat anything?  I'll get it for you if you're hungry'.  Melts my heart.  
tumblr_n5i7heOD3M1sq5rugo2_500.gif

Kind of like this. :)

Guest HERMIT

Myself.

Really? It seems like half the Soompi men would answer the same.

My question is - how do you know it's just not lust?

Guest Cool and Spicy

^Lust on yourself? LOL
For me itd be my parents, nobody has come close to the sacrifices they made for me.

Not my family member..hmm since I don't have a s/o, it would have to be my best friend. I've not known her as long as I have some of my other friends but we're so similar that we understand each other really well, we've been together through thick and thin and we still keep in touch so I don't know what I would do without her and hope that we'll keep in touch for the rest of our lives and still get to meet up all the time when we're old and wrinkly :P

My mother; she overcame my father's and his psycho brother and her sister-in-law's self-righteous behavior. She and I have our quirks and while it does drive me up the wall sometimes, I realize that she's better than most mothers. There's a private reason for that so I'm not gonna elaborate. I will say that because of their situation with my mother, I've learned not to judge people too quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest johnpatric

Well I love everyone even I love my enemies also because I don;t know how to hate...  :\"> :)

Archived