[VOCAL COVER] lim kim - 잘 알지도 못하면서 like you know it all

Guest quarter.life

Guest quarter.life

https://app.box.com/s/c6so9qizdbrwkqilldln
there is some lag in some places, not a good mixer but tried my best!constructive criticism always appreciated thanks!

I can't sing for shiz so what I'm saying is strictly imo. I feel like you can use more air. If you watched kpopstar before jyp says it all the time. Sounds slightly notchy at times maybe cause your pronounciation isnt the best? Idk cause my Korean sucks too, yours is 1000x better. Pretty good though imo.

Guest quarter.life

FAC said: I can't sing for shiz so what I'm saying is strictly imo. I feel like you can use more air. If you watched kpopstar before jyp says it all the time. Sounds slightly notchy at times maybe cause your pronounciation isnt the best? Idk cause my Korean sucks too, yours is 1000x better. Pretty good though imo.

Guest Truelover

You have a good voice, matured and pleasant. I think you can do way better vocal performances.
Mixing is a bit unbalanced, so I can't get much more from your demo sample.
I'll just stand on it's pretty nice :)

Guest rainecantabile

Hi there,
Your voice sounds so sweet... It's really pleasant to listen to <3 you sound like a really natural singer

I'm just a developing singer myself, figuring things out, but here's my two cents and I hope it can help in some way~
I would definitely agree with the above comments--it's a song that starts out very softly, but actually singing softly takes much more breath and skill than singing loudly. One mistake I always make is losing support (and quite frankly getting lazy) when the song doesn't seem demanding because it's so peaceful. Actually a deep deep breath is required. There's a lot of good resources about deep breathing, resonance and breath control out there. I can definitely share a few links with you if you're interested. It really makes the difference between an average breathy tone and a beautiful, gripping tone. Also, I haven't heard anything else you've sung before, but if you try singing some "bigger" songs you can learn to really "open" the voice. Your voice already is so so pretty, so I would be excited to hear you with stronger breath support.~

Archived