What is love?

Guest jolive213

Guest jolive213

Let's know individuals' view about love... and write your judgement about the person above you...
Also need to follow below rules:

• Explain your view with in 1-2 sentence
  • Tell your opinion about the definition of the person above you... write agree or not agree
  • Please don't quarrel if someone not agree with you... 
well I am starting... "Love is a God gifted feeling, which can be understand by love only"

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I_play_with_dolls

Passion + intimacy = Romantic loveCommitment + intimacy: Compassionate loveCommitment + intimacy + passion: Consummated love

Idk, love to me is a very broad term as it comes in different forms. The ones I just described is love for relationship/dating/marriage wise. 

Guest myungheenuna

Love is easily misinterpreted. We don't know exactly what love is, but we know how to give it and what it feels like.
I agree! Nowadays, someone can say "I love you!" and then go and say "Wow, I love cookies!". The word is easily thrown about, but there are different levels of love I guess. The greatest being unconditional.

Guest HERMIT

Love is what happens when I attempt to play tennis.
Which ironically is the same in my romantic life: I'm not scoring.

Guest HERMIT

Love is a feeling, i can't express that feeling in words :|

Nah, it's got to be more than just that. I mean, even quadrapalegics experience love too, right?

Guest jolive213

I_play_with_dolls said: Passion + intimacy = Romantic loveCommitment + intimacy: Compassionate loveCommitment + intimacy + passion: Consummated love

Idk, love to me is a very broad term as it comes in different forms. The ones I just described is love for relationship/dating/marriage wise. 

Archived