Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

B9C8vujCIAAUYjv.jpg

Title : Twenty / 스물 / Seumool Also known as : Twenty Years OldDirector : Lee Byeong-HunGenre : Comedy, DramaWriter :Producer :Cinematographer : Production Company : iHQ IncDistribution Company : NEWCrank In : July 28, 2014Crank Up : November 08, 2014 Official Website : TBARelease Date : March 2015
Synopsis :Chi-ho, Kyung-jae, and Dong-woo are high school friends. Chi-ho is a player who's only interested in seducing women. Kyung-jae is a top student who becomes extremely shy when he's in the presence of women. Lastly, Dong-woo wants to become a cartoonist but struggles with the pressure of reality. The story begins after the three graduate from high school. 

B5ympq3CIAAHN_y.jpg

Cast : Kim Woo Bin as Chi Ho Lee Jun Ho as Dong WooKang Ha Neul as Kyung JaeJung So Min as So MinLee Yoo Bi as So Hee (Kyung Jae sister)Jung Joo Yeon as Eun HyePark Hyuk Kwon as Min Hyo Rin as Jin JooOh Hyun Kyung as Dongwoo mother
B988InSCAAAY-T6.jpg

VIDEO- Character Trailer 

- Main Trailer

OST- Part 1 : Junho and Lee Yubi - Cupid Arrow Teaser | Junho Greeting | Yubi Greeting | MV- Part 2 : Sweet Sorrow feat Kim Woo Bin - Twenty Teaser | MV
Notes:- Filming begins in July, 2014.- Yoo Yeon-Seok was offered a co-lead male role in the movie, but declined due to scheduling issues.
B9C8v7yCAAIXyXK.jpg

REMINDER AND PLEASE READ!Soompi code of conduct | k-drama & movies forum rulesDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported to the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or SoompiTV) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin Taking On His First Comic Movie Role in “Twenty”
Kim-Woo-Bin-17-590x809.jpg

Kim Woo Bin has confirmed for one of the leads in the new movie “Twenty,” for his first comic role ever.
The movie follows the story of the ever childish and radiant love and friendship of three friends, now turning the beautiful age of 20, where they meet with endless possibilities.
In the film, Kim Woo Bin will be playing the role of Chi Ho, an unemployed realist with a fiery and untamed passion for women. He will be portrayed in a much different light than his previous ‘bad boy’ roles, for a fresh, comical take on his acting.
Kim Woo Bin said, “When I first read the scenario, it was really fun. Maybe it was because I’ve heard for a while that Director Lee Byung Hun’s screenplays are fresh and fun, but all of the lines just rolled right off my tongue. I’ve been thinking that I need to show a new side of myself and my acting, and after much contemplation, I chose ‘Twenty.’ I plan to go into filming as a student, with one hundred percent trust in and learning from Director Lee Byung Hun.”
Casting for the movie is in the final stages, and filming for the movie will begin this summer.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/04/10/kim-woo-bin-taking-on-his-first-comic-movie-role-in-twenty/#.U2ObtYGSxwI-----2PM’s Junho Cast as Kim Woo Bin’s Friend in Movie ‘Twenty Years Old’
2PM’s Junho has been cast in film Twenty Years Old.
According to multiple movie affiliates, Junho has been cast in film Twenty Years Old, acting as Kim Woo Bin′s friend.65031002.jpg
Junho previously acted in film Cold Eyes which premiered last year, taking on the role of detective ‘Squirrel’ and acting side by side with Sul Kyung Gu, Jung Woo Sung, Han Hyo Joo and more. 
Twenty Years Old is another project of director Lee Byung Hun, who also directed Cheer Up Mr. Lee. It is about love and friendship of three twenty year old men whose hearts flutter even at the slightest signs of love. It is known to be the male version of the movie Singles.
About this, a rep from JYP entertainment told enews on May 2, “It is a project that Junho is currently looking over.”
Meanwhile, Twenty Years Old will start filming in the summer and premiere in the later half of this year. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/65031/exclusive-2pm-junho-to-star-in-movie-twenty-years-old

2PM’s Junho Considers Role Offer in Movie “Twenty” Pao May 2, 2014 0 Comments 2PM’s Junho Considers Role Offer in Movie “Twenty”

It will be a busy year for 2PM‘s Junho if he decides to take on the role of Kim Woo Bin‘s friend in the upcoming movie “Twenty”.

The singer-actor just finished filming “Memories of the Sword,” a period drama film starring Lee Byung Hun and directed by Park Heung Shik. He is currently carefully examining materials for his next project while preparing for the upcoming 2PM comeback and his upcoming solo tour in Japan this summer. 

While some reports say that Junho has accepted the role in the movie “Twenty” already according to movie insiders, a representative from JYP Entertainment confirmed in a phone interview with TV Report that Junho is still considering the offer.

“It’s true that Junho got an offer for a role in ‘Twenty’ but there’s nothing definite yet. We’re considering a number of other projects and ‘Twenty’ is just one of those.”

If Junho will take the offer, he will play Kim Woo Bin’s friend who has a unique personality in the movie. 

Last year, Junho showed his acting chops when he played the role of a detective, “Squirrel,” in the movie, “Cold Eyes,” where he acted alongside character actors Sul Kyung Goo, Jung Woo Sung, and Han Hyo Joo. Then rookie actor Junho proved his potential as he showed a strong presence even with a small role in the film. 

“Twenty” is the story of the love and friendship of three 20-year-old boys. The movie is the newest project of actor turned director Lee Byung Hun who also worked with Junho in the independent film, “Cheer Up, Mr. Lee” last year.

Poised to be the male version of the movie, “Singles,” fans are anticipating the dialogue among the male characters that will be played by Kim Woo Bin and Junho.

“Twenty” will start filming in the summer and premier in the later half of the year.

Meanwhile, Junho will have his second solo Japanese tour on July, starting with a two-day concert in Sapporo on July 3-4

Cr. Soompi

Guest adikkeluangman

Here are netizens comment about Junho been offered in this movie. All praised his acting in his previous movie Cold Eyes.
Article: [Exclusive] 2PM Junho cast in 'Twenty'... as Kim Woo Bin's friend
Source: 
News 24 via Naver

1. [+474, -46] JYP kids are rather good at acting ㅋ excluding Im Seul Ong.. ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋ
2. [+436, -29] Squirrel ㅋㅋㅋ I liked him as squirrel
3. [+356, -22] He was good in 'Cold Eyes', squirrel
4. [+300, -18] The squirrel has returned!!!!!!
5. [+290, -21] I enjoyed his acting in 'Cold Eyes'... but his he-height... next to Kim Woo Bin as his friend... uh.. nevermind!! Fighting!
6. [+190, -17] Squirrel will do well~~
7. [+119, -12] He did quite well in 'Cold Eyes'
8. [+148, -18] The squirrel, the squirrel has returned

Guest adikkeluangman

‘Twenty Years Old’ Confirms Casting with Kim Woo Bin, 2PM’s Junho and Kang Ha Neul 
Twenty Years Old has finished its casting of three lead actors with Kim Woo Bin, 2PM’s Junho and Kang Ha Neul, bringing together three of the hottest actors of the day. 
Twenty Years Old is about love and friendship of three twenty-year old friends, ‘Chi Ho,’ Dong Woo’ and ‘Kyung Jae.’ 
65109003.jpg

Having earned fame and popularity through drama The Heirs, Kim Woo Bin was the first to be cast in the movie, taking on the role of ‘Chi Ho,’ who is unemployed and has unstoppable passion towards the opposite gender. 
2PM’s Junho was cast after. Having successfully acted in the movie Cold Eyes, Junho will be acting as ‘Dong Woo,’ who is a part time worker struggling to choose between reality and his dream of becoming a cartoonist. 
Currently acting in Angel Eyes, Kang Ha Neul joined last as the third lead actor, taking the role of ‘Kyung Jae,′ a freshman at college who is fortunate enough to enjoy whatever he desires. 
Meanwhile, Twenty Years Old will begin filming this summer.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/65109/kanghaneul-joins-others-in-twenty-years-old

Guest snowflakesj16

class="titleNews" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"[Exclusive] Jung So Min to Star as Kim Woo Bin’s Girlfriend in ‘Twenty Years Old’

Source: MWave

Jung So Min will be making her big screen debut as Kim Woo Bin’s girlfriend. 

According to many movie affiliates on May 12, Jung So Min is currently adjusting the final conditions for acting in film Twenty Years Old.

Twenty Years Old will depict the love and friendship of three twenty year old friends, by realistically showing what young people experience and feel as they enter their 20’s. Kim Woo Bin, Kang Han Neul and Lee Jun Ho have been cast for the lead roles.

[Exclusive] Jung So Min to Star as Kim Woo Bin’s Girlfriend in ‘Twenty Years Old’

In the film, Jung So Min will be acting as ‘Chi Ho’ (Kim Woo Bin)’s girlfriend, ‘So Min.’ 

Smart and easy-going, So Min receives attention from all three friends since her school days and will continue to be at the center of their love and friendship even in their adulthood. 

Having acted in television pieces since making her debut, Jung So Min is anticipated to show impressive acting through her first film Twenty Years Old.

Meanwhile, Twenty Years Old will start filming in the summer.

Photo credit: enews

Guest snowflakesj16

Jeong So-min was offered to be Kim Woo-bin's girlfriend?

Will actress Jeong So-min star in the new movie "Twenty"
It appears that she hasn't decided yet.
Jeong So-min was offered the role of So-min, Kim Woo-bin's girlfriend.
She's currently starring in the KBS 2TV drama "Big Man".
"Twenty" is about the friendship between three friends who have just turned twenty.
Chi-ho (Kim Woo-bin), Dong-woo (Junho) and Kyeong-jae (Kang Ha-neul) and the three main characters who experience everything a twenty-year-old does.
Netizens say, "She's just right for the role", "I think she's perfect for the role" and more.
Source: hancinema.net--------------------------------------There seems to be contradicting news from that published by mwave. All the other media sources say that she's still considering the role while that from Mwave says that she's already accepted it. Since there's been no official announcement yet from SM C&C, I guess she hasn't accepted it yet. I hope she will, eventually! 

Jung So Min in Talks to Play Kim Woo Bin’s Girlfriend in New Movie “Twenty” deedeegii May 12, 2014 0 Comments Jung So Min in Talks to Play Kim Woo Bin’s Girlfriend in New Movie “Twenty”

Actress Jung So Min is considering a casting offer she has received for the movie “Twenty.”

On May 12, the actress’s agency, SM C&C, revealed to OBS Plus through a phone conversation, “Jung So Min is currently looking over the movie offer positively. However, nothing is confirmed yet. The role offer she received was for the part of Kim Woo Bin’s girlfriend. Because she is in the middle of filming for KBS’ drama ‘Big Man,’ right now, her schedule and future work is still under discussion.

The movie “Twenty” is about three hot-blooded friends who have just turned 20 years old, and contains a storyline about love and friendship. Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and Junho (2PM), who have all recently become some of the most trending actors, are all confirmed to star in the movie.

In other related news, Jung So Min is currently acting as Kang Jin Ah, the only daughter of a chaebol family, on KBS 2TV’s Monday – Tuesday drama “Big Man,” which airs at 9:55 PM (KST

Cr. Soompi

Guest adikkeluangman

snowflakesj16 said:

There seems to be contradicting news from that published by mwave. All the other media sources say that she's still considering the role while that from Mwave says that she's already accepted it. Since there's been no official announcement yet from SM C&C, I guess she hasn't accepted it yet. I hope she will, eventually! 

Guest snowflakesj16

adikkeluangman said: snowflakesj16 said:

There seems to be contradicting news from that published by mwave. All the other media sources say that she's still considering the role while that from Mwave says that she's already accepted it. Since there's been no official announcement yet from SM C&C, I guess she hasn't accepted it yet. I hope she will, eventually!  This is same happened about Junho news casting too. Mwave released the confirmation news first but others news still had unconfirmed/still decided etc. Later they all released the same news about Junho confirmation. Let wait for a couple of days for JSM update.
So her character name is same as her real name. Oh so that's what happened with Junho's case? I really hope she accepts the role. And yes, the character's name is also So Min.  :))

• 2 weeks later...
Guest snowflakesj16

Lee Yoo Bi receives offer for the movie "Twenty" as Kang Ha Neul's Younger Sisterimage
Source: Source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=505974
I initially thought that she was offered So Min's role, but thankfully it wasn't. If both her and So Min will decide to work on this movie, it would really be more interesting cause they are both talented actresses who belong to the same age group. Talented young actresses+talented young actors! :)

This movie seems interesting. I'm really excited to see two of my favorite actors, Woo Bin and Ha Neul, to act together again. :x Since I don't watch K-dramas as often as I used to anymore, I'm not that familiar with Jung So Min.  X_X But I find her pretty and some people told me she's a good actress. And wow, Lee Yoo Bi might possibly join the cast too? She played the role of Kim Woo Bin's girlfriend in Vampire Idol back in 2011, right? She's a good actress as well.  ;)

Guest snowflakesj16

CHUNGMURO/FILM NEWSLee Yubi up to reunite with Kim Woo-bin in Twentyby: javabeans from Dramabeans

leeyubi_17.jpg

We’ll be getting an actress swap for the upcoming movie Twenty, and while I’d normally be bummed to see Jung So-min out of a role (she was offered the role previously), I can’t be too bummed because the idea of Lee Yubi (Gu Family Book, Nice Guy) being back together with Kim Woo-bin (Heirs) puts a goofy smile on my face. Scroll down to see why.

Twenty follows a trio of friends on the cusp of adulthood, and promises to be full of youthful passion and hope, in a time “when you could be anybody, you could love anybody, and the possibilities are limitless.” Kim Woo-bin plays the girl-crazed friend of the three, and while Jung So-min was previously up to play his girlfriend, now Lee Yubi is up for that same role (her management confirmed that she is “positively considering,” and some reports say she is very nearly confirmed). She also happens to be the little sister of another of the friends, who will be played by Kang Haneul (Heirs, Monstar). The third friend will be played by 2PM’s Junho.

I can’t tell from the movie’s description whether I’ll care much for it, and I’ve seen enough to know I can’t assume that a good cast will mean a good movie, but I do have to say a reunion of the Yubi-and-Woo-bin romance would make my day. They were paired up as the quirkiest 4D couple ever in the MBN sitcom Vampire Idol back when they were fresh-faced newbies on the scene (you know, all of two years ago), and they were just so cute in that (see stills below to get an idea).

I mean, first off, they’re just cute kiddos, period. But then you make him an alien vampire idol trainee who was the only guy in the world weird enough to match her weirdness, while she was the idol singer who wouldn’t talk at first, and then who wouldn’t stop talking once she found her desire to start, and they were just silly and adorable. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got a ridiculous vampire sitcom to rewatch.

---------

From this article it means the same role (So Min) was offered to Lee Yoo Bi. I thought it was different cause in the previous article (from when it was publicized that the role was offered to Jung So Min), it  was said that-

"Kim Woo-bin plays the guy who only cares about girls, and although Jung So-min’s character is described as his girlfriend, she’s known all three guys since their school days, when all three had been interested in her".

Seeing that Lee Yoo Bi's character is Kang Ha Neul's sister, I thought it was different cause it means he will have interest in her as well (but maybe as his sister?). Since nothing's confirmed yet, I still hope So Min will accept the role even if she'll already be working in another movie in June. The filming for this will start summer (which can be anytime around June to August), so I'm a little doubtful but still hopeful. But if Lee Yoo Bi will say yes, then it's all good, after all she's a talented actress too. :)

Lee Yoo Bi in Talks for a Role as Kim Woo Bin’s Girlfriend in “Twenty” an0ya May 26, 2014 0 Comments 4 Lee Yoo Bi in Talks for a Role as Kim Woo Bin’s Girlfriend in “Twenty”

Actress Lee Yoo Bi has been offered a role in the upcoming film “Twenty.”

A representative of her agency sidusHQ revealed to MyDaily on May 26, “Lee Yoo Bi is considering the role in the movie ‘Twenty.’ She is looking over the offer positively, and her appearance will be confirmed soon.”

The film talks about the infinite possibilities of three young adults in their twenties. The three men will be played by actors Kim Woo Bin, Junho of 2PM, and Kang Ha Neul.

In addition to Lee Yoo Bi, actress Jung So Min is being considered for the role of So Min, the girlfriend of Kim Woo Bin’s character Chiho. 

Last year, Lee Yoo Bi left a lasting impression on the viewers with her strong performance on “Gu Family Book.” She has also appeared on variety shows, and most recently hosted SBS’ weekly music show “Inkigayo.”

Cr. Soompi

Archived