Lee Jun Ho 이준호

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

BKITXDnCUAEY10j.jpg

PROFILEName : Lee Jun Ho 이준호Born : January 25, 1990 ; Ilsan, South KoreaBody : 178cm, 67kgGroup : 2PMDebut : 2PM 2008 album, 'Hottest time of the day' Label : JYP EntertainmentEducation : Howon UniversitySNS : Twitter | Instagram
BwKP9ZZCMAI3pd4.jpg

FILMOGRAPHY
Films2011 White: The Melody of the Curse as cameo, Music Fever MC 2013 Cold Eyes as Detective Daramjwi ("Squirrel") 2015 Twenty as Dong WooTBA 2014 Memories of the Sword as Yul B_IixQbUQAEJ3bU.jpg

Reminder:Discussion in this thread only for actor Lee Junho. For his solo and group music activities please discuss on their thread. Thank you.
B8-aw0YIYAIiqzv.jpg

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

2PM’s Junho Cast as Kim Woo Bin’s Friend in Movie ‘Twenty Years Old’
2PM’s Junho has been cast in film Twenty Years Old.
According to multiple movie affiliates, Junho has been cast in film Twenty Years Old, acting as Kim Woo Bin′s friend.65031002.jpg
Junho previously acted in film Cold Eyes which premiered last year, taking on the role of detective ‘Squirrel’ and acting side by side with Sul Kyung Gu, Jung Woo Sung, Han Hyo Joo and more. 
Twenty Years Old is another project of director Lee Byung Hun, who also directed Cheer Up Mr. Lee. It is about love and friendship of three twenty year old men whose hearts flutter even at the slightest signs of love. It is known to be the male version of the movie Singles.
About this, a rep from JYP entertainment told enews on May 2, “It is a project that Junho is currently looking over.”
Meanwhile, Twenty Years Old will start filming in the summer and premiere in the later half of this year. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/65031/exclusive-2pm-junho-to-star-in-movie-twenty-years-old

Guest adikkeluangman

[TRANS] HIGH CUT Japan Special Edition with 2PM - April 2014
c: okniverse.net
Q: Junho, have you finished filming the movie 'Memoirs of the Sword', which you worked together with Lee Byunhun and Jeon Doyeon?Junho: This movie was a very good learning experience for my growth. Whether it's the historical drama plot or the swordsman practice classes, it was very difficult for me hence it became a challenge. Both Lee Byunghun and Jeon Doyeon sunbae-nims helped me a lot. We talked/discussed a lot about the character's thoughts, point of view and what kind of feelings/expression the character would like to display. If I were to think about it on my own, I would only be able to see from a certain perspective, which would restrict/hinder my acting. But thanks to the seniors' advice, I feel that my performance/acting have been widened. 

Q: What kind of roles would you like to take on in the future?Junho: Before ageing, I would like to try on a role of a student. To be able to wear a uniform and act has always been my dreams. 

Q: And if it's a role of a youth, would it be a rebellious one?Junho: Then the character would be a popular one. Although there is some rebellion, but it's someone with a thoughtful and caring heart, but this side of the character would be hard to reveal to anyone, that kind of role? (laughs). Until my acting improves, I would definitely give this a thought. 
Taken out with full credits: Jap > Chn: 卓儿Vanchel (weibo)Chn > Eng: myboytaec

Guest adikkeluangman

Here are netizens comment about Junho in new movie. All praised his acting in his previous movie Cold Eyes.
Article: [Exclusive] 2PM Junho cast in 'Twenty'... as Kim Woo Bin's friend
Source: 
News 24 via Naver

1. [+474, -46] JYP kids are rather good at acting ㅋ excluding Im Seul Ong.. ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋ
2. [+436, -29] Squirrel ㅋㅋㅋ I liked him as squirrel
3. [+356, -22] He was good in 'Cold Eyes', squirrel
4. [+300, -18] The squirrel has returned!!!!!!
5. [+290, -21] I enjoyed his acting in 'Cold Eyes'... but his he-height... next to Kim Woo Bin as his friend... uh.. nevermind!! Fighting!
6. [+190, -17] Squirrel will do well~~
7. [+119, -12] He did quite well in 'Cold Eyes'
8. [+148, -18] The squirrel, the squirrel has returned

Guest adikkeluangman

‘Twenty Years Old’ Confirms Casting with Kim Woo Bin, 2PM’s Junho and Kang Ha Neul 
Twenty Years Old has finished its casting of three lead actors with Kim Woo Bin, 2PM’s Junho and Kang Ha Neul, bringing together three of the hottest actors of the day. 
Twenty Years Old is about love and friendship of three twenty-year old friends, ‘Chi Ho,’ Dong Woo’ and ‘Kyung Jae.’ 
65109003.jpg

Having earned fame and popularity through drama The Heirs, Kim Woo Bin was the first to be cast in the movie, taking on the role of ‘Chi Ho,’ who is unemployed and has unstoppable passion towards the opposite gender. 
2PM’s Junho was cast after. Having successfully acted in the movie Cold Eyes, Junho will be acting as ‘Dong Woo,’ who is a part time worker struggling to choose between reality and his dream of becoming a cartoonist. 
Currently acting in Angel Eyes, Kang Ha Neul joined last as the third lead actor, taking the role of ‘Kyung Jae,′ a freshman at college who is fortunate enough to enjoy whatever he desires. 
Meanwhile, Twenty Years Old will begin filming this summer.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/65109/kanghaneul-joins-others-in-twenty-years-old

Guest adikkeluangman

Junho as Yool in Memories of the Sword via faces_places_ ©.e347oi.jpg
e347o1.jpg

The first picture dated on 20 February with caption D-1 and the second is recent more like on post-production process.. 
Looks like this person is the crew or working for this movie. She posted more pictures of the movie scenery and some stuff in her instagram. But I could not tell the faces.
-----20140507_1399420823_50587900_1_59_201405

이준호, 영화 '스물' 주인공 캐스팅! Junho got the male lead role in the movie '스물'!http://t.co/yVELWfhM6O #Junho Follow @JYPACTORS

— JYPnation (@jypnation) 

May 8, 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

From the movie stunt coordinator: #준호 #Junho's stuntman in movie Memories of the Sword협녀)

준호는 남자가봐도정말 멋진 녀석이야

— 이태영 (@lty9587) 

May 13, 2014

Variety_zpsab63cb21.jpg

May 15, 2014.Leading Korean Studios Bring Enticing Market.Nemo Kim Variety.com
In contrast to South Korea’s anemic festival presence, things are much brighter on the market side. The big three — CJ, Lotte and Showbox — have plenty to shout about.
CJ E&M brings Un Certain Regard screener “A Girl at My Door,” helmed by July Jung and produced by Lee Chang-dong, and “The Target,” a remake of French “Point Blank” by helmer Chang, to the Croisette. CJ is also screening “No Tears for the Dead,” helmed by Lee Jeong-beom (“The Man From Nowhere”), and historical maritime epic “Roaring Currents,” directed by Kim Han-min. CJ will also show a 3D omnibus film “Mad, Sad, Bad” by three well-known names in the Korean industry, Ryoo Seung-wan (“No Blood, No Tears”), Han Ji-seung (“Papa”) and Kim Tae-yong (“Late Autumn”).
Lotte’s Cannes lineup includes “The Pirates,” an epic set in 14th century Korea; another historical piece, “The Fatal Encounter,” about a murderous plot in the royal palace during the Joseon Dynasty; “Memories of the Sword,” a Joseon period drama about revenge; “Man on High Heels,” about a cold-blooded detective who secretly desires a sex change; and “Manhole,” which features a serial killer who uses the sewer system to abduct his victims.
Showbox’s lineup includes: “A Hard Day,” a thriller about a detective who buries his car accident victim in the same coffin as his mother; historical epic “Kundo: Age of the Rampant”; “Gangnam Blues,” introduced at the Hong Kong FilMart; “The Divine Move,” a noir actioner about professional gamblers; and “We Are Brothers,” a comedy about a Korean-born American adoptee who finds his biological family.
On the independent side, Finecut has a pair of new titles backed by distributor NEW, and Indiestory has short film “Breath” in the Cinefondation section.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Junho will have love-interest in movie Twenty.
From HanCinema:Lee Yoo-bi is currently going through the details as she has been offered the role of So-hee, Kyeong-jae's sister. When she confirms, she will be romancing Kim Woo-bin and Junho.
Lee Yoo Bi and Junho as presenter at Seoul Drama Awards 2013 last year.tumblr_msnbu1u5l21qc01goo1_500.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yep, December it is. I hope it will not be overlap for the promo because both JunHo new movies also will be release on the same month.

[iNFO]Movies<Memories of Sword>&<Twenty>,both Junho starred in,expect to release on Dec.2014.(cr:kofic,via:李家咩LeeMie)pic.twitter.com/Lt9mkiUGsK

— OPKM - 2PM李俊昊中文個站 (@opkmgroup) 

June 11, 2014

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Part of Junho's ELLE interview 
That Jeon Do-yeon whom you're cast with is pretty this way!
Junho: I'm surprised and thankful at how (Jeon) Do-yeon noona took care of me. I got a really encouraging support while filming. Although we didn't have many scenes together, but she always looked for me while saying "Where are you Junho? I want to see you" She also called me to have a drink with (Lee) Byunghun hyungnim and (Kim) Go-eun sometimes.
cr P_BADA_ Trans by : nuneo2daKAY 
-----'The Divine Move' Jung Woosung's acquaintance interviews

I spot Go So Young, Lee Junho, Lee Jung Jae, Kim Ha Neul, John Lee among others.BqeFr9aCMAAJuC-.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Did the movie already released in Japan? There's some upcoming event regarding this movie next month. Well, if anyone can translate this tweet.

9/6公開のジュノ出演映画「監視者たち」の前売券をファミリーマート店内Famiポートにて7/15 10時より発売! サインパンフレットキャンペーン等、詳しくは7/15に映画公式サイトまで!http://t.co/vurPfWmI1t pic.twitter.com/hXN01VcqDs

— JYPnation in Japan (@JYPE_JAPAN) 

July 11, 2014

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Take a look at the cute fan art. I know the middle one is DongWoo (Junho).c: as tagged BnfQaC3CAAEAoqB.jpgYesterday, Junho tweet this.

동우

— REAL JUNHO LEE (@dlwnsghek) 

July 27, 2014

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

msste94 said:Since it becomes Worldwide trending topic. Let me share the Ice Bucket Challenge videos of Twenty's cast
 Lee Yubi also nominated JunHo.

Junho still didn't take the challenge even Lee Yoo Bi nominated him kekeke

Guest adikkeluangman

140822 Junho was spotted filming for Twenty at Cheonbuk National University Hospital  Bv81an8IEAA1Cl1.jpg
Source: http://www.khanews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=104331
Junho filming at the hospital by staff production.

Here is Junho picture from an intern or movie crew IG. I think the cast and crews got dinner together. Here is another picture but I guess it must be the crews.Bv5UCgHCQAINVK8.jpg
Caption : #스물 #마지막날

Guest adikkeluangman

Junho fans union send care packages to him and also to other actors and crews involved sometime on last week.

영화 "스물" 촬영현장으로 이준호팬연합의 서포트가 전달되었습니다. 참여해주신 모든 분들께 진심으로 감사드립니다. "스물" 대박! 미남배우 이준호 화이팅(≧∇≦)pic.twitter.com/xmrDkgBi2c

— 이준호팬연합 JUNHO UNION (@JH_union) 

August 23, 2014

Archived