Is eating out one of the best way to gain weight?

Guest Kerriganton

what? LOL hmmm Eating a lot is a good way in gaining weight, and sleep right after eating lol.and it depends whether your gaining more weight for mass in working out? or in general getting fatter? because there's a difference. 

Guest brucel

Hi Kerriganton,To gain weight, increase your number of meals, consume more calories and eat more snacks. Engage in workouts, lift weights, take supplement and have energy drinks.

Guest kinein

Give yourself healthy carbs proteins and vegetables and exercise If you aren't gaining weight and are in great shape, eat a little bit more or add an extra meal and go from there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest eduardomitchell

For gaining weight you have to consume more calories,  as well as you have to eat right kind of fat, go with high protein. Apart from eating you can also join gym for gaining weight.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest michaelreed

Only eating is not a best way to gain weight you also have to do some exercises which helps you to gain weight. Take food which helps you to gain weight like chicken, meat, egg, fruits like banana, apple, take fruit juice and eat green vegetables. 

Guest Greent_madness

Like what everyone else has said, it all depends on how many calories you're taking in but eating out isn't necessarily the best or most healthiest way of gaining weight. I'm by no means an expert, but here are some suggestions:
- Increase portion size - Take in energy dense foods (avocados, dairy products, etc.)- Snacking between meals (dried fruit, nuts, seeds, etc.)
- Focus more on strength training exercises (such as push-ups), rather than cardio (jogging, swimming, etc.)- HIIT (high-intensity interval training) can also be helpful

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nilayasmin23

weight training and building muscles also help gaining weight too. And eat a lot of protein. Lack of sleep can also make your weight dropped, so you must avoid that.

I wish I knew the secret to gaining massive amounts of weight quickly. My hunch, or guess #102: using or making sure there are tons of butter, honey, and sugars in the foods one consumes. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JamesAustin

I don't think only eating is the best way to gain the weight, exercise is also necessary to gain the weight. Eat the healthy things which are having full of protein, vitamin and minerals, bring things like dry meats and non veg in your meal to increase your weight. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anna.indeed

eating out isn't the best way to gain weight (IMO), because eating out is expensive and typically unhealthy. Focus more on working out and eating more protein. You don't want to only gain fat!

Archived