Where can I get red dye for hair? ref pic included [Infinite Sunggyu]

snowmisao

Thanks for the tutorial. I am going to ask my mom or sister to help with me with the dyeing. Do you know what kind of red is it? Is it dark red or some kind of red? I don't want to get the wrong color red on my hair and mess up D: 

I'm going to assume your hair is virgin, so I recommend using Loreal's hi lift, the red series. Choose one of the shades that matches the color you want the most, they should have swatches that show you what color the hair dye is. 
And you can't get exactly the same hair color as him because everyone's hair is different. I'm assuming that you're going from virgin hair to this bright red color, but I bet the person in the picture, had previously colored hair, and then bleached their hair, and then applied a red color on top of it. 
You could do the same thing but the Loreal Hi Lift is good for people with virgin hair who want to go a bright red. There's a couple of youtubers who made videos using that product, try searching it up and good luck. 

Guest crayylee

I don't know where you live but you can buy it at Sally Beauty. I bought a product for people who have dark hair. L'oreal excellence Hicolour Magenta. I didn't have to bleach it at all and it came out pretty well. I was surprised.

Here's the link
http://www.sallybeauty.com/red-hilights/LOREAL36,default,pd.html

Edited.
Oh nevermind. Someone posted the video for you ><.

Archived