In what ways do guys act differently around girls?

Guest yimmypoo

Guest yimmypoo

Hey guys! In what ways and scenarios do guys act differently to impress girls? For example, if a girl is watching them play sports, they might play harder. Or if a guy is playing guitar, they'll probably play a love song to impress a girl as opposed to whatever they play when the girl is not around. I'm going to take some of these ideas and make a youtube video out of it! Will show you guys once it's done.

Guest HERMIT

Well, I notice that if a guy likes a girl to the point of utter arousal they end up walking around them like Frankenstein. Don't know if that impresses the girl though. But it does entertain 3rd party onlookers.

Guest cristolephe

When I'm with girls, I act like the innocent little boy that has no special skill.
When I'm with guys, I unleash my final form.
Even the girls that know me better have never seen my final form. 

I'm pretty sure every girl here has noticed it before; there's that one guy they know where if they're talking, his voice is light, almost fluffy, and a bit high, but when he's with guy friends, the girl doesn't even recognize his voice as it turns out to be very masculine.

I used to tease a dongsaeng with this after we watched a drama she liked; it made her cringe early on as she knew how gruff my voice really is, but I only did it over the phone with her.

Guest vintageous

interestingly i think its a good thing guys act differently around a girl. for example: boys locker room talk shouldn't be exposed in front of a girl. dude jokes that you laugh with your guy friends should not be joked with a girl. i think that vulgarity should be reserved for guys since they enjoy it whereas towards a girl, guys should be more gentle.

• 3 weeks later...

if the girl is some random, why act different? she doesn't matter. if she is your woman, the difference between her and the guys is pretty obvious. cuter jokes, sex, cuddling, etc.
other than that it is basically the same. 
acting far differently infront of the girl you plan to make yours, from the way you would act if you were with them for years and years. is like lying to them to make them yours. advertizing falsely, it is unmanly, and from what i have seen, produces less results anyways.
be strong and straight forward, make them yours, never change your foundation, like a mountain.

• 1 month later...
Guest johnpatric

Well when I am with girl I am behave like very innocent and good boy.. but most of my female friends know my nature and they know how I am.. but when I am with any new girls that time even I can't speak properly, I don't know why but yeah on text or on phone I can talk properly and openly with them but when it comes face to face talk I am just like very small simple good boy.. I don't know why.. may be because I respect girls that's why.. 

Archived