How do you show interest in somebody you like?

Guest cristolephe

Guest cristolephe

Hi guys,
How would you show interest in somebody you like? And how would you like another person to show interest in you? And what kind of "showing interest" creeps you out?
I myself like to show interest in the common hobbies at first. Otherwise I'd small talk everything. How bout you guys?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HERMIT

If I'm interested in somebody, I tend to shower them with compliments.  You know, things like "Hey, you run pretty fast - you almost got away" and "You sure do punch hard".  The stuff that creeps me out though is when they notice and remember so much about you that they can describe you to a tee.  Like in a police lineup.

Guest DeejayS

if i'm that interested, i'll prolly get her digits, or any SNS that she has, so that we can talk and communicate alot :)

Guest taija

If I'm interested ill find ways to spend more time in your presence

E.g: I joined a church just so I could see a guy.

If I don't like a person I tell them or avoid them.

I'd like a person to let me know straight up, call me or sit me down.

Guest flyhigh1030

keep constant contact whether it be through phone calls, texts, in person, etc. 
more face time is crucial! 

Guest taija

Or, if they lay you down, then I imagine they must really like you.

Haha I'd throat punch them if they just lay me down without any pre-existing romantic relationship.

Guest motherducker

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! =D

I have the tendency to stuff the guys I like with food. I don't know why.

The more plumper they are, the more of them to love ;)

I pretty much show interest by showing interest in their hobbies/life/and in general, them personally. As creepy as it may sound, I'll want to get to know them on a "deeper" understanding level.

Oh, I'll also hit on them using lame pick up lines. The lamer it is, the more I like that person.

Guest cristolephe

...I always reject food from everyone, guys and girls. Darn. I'd rather not overeat since I always carry enough healthy food.

Guest johnpatric

- Be friends first. 
- Say Hello to her when you see her around, but don't overdo this or she'll be creeped out. 
- Make eye contact and smile. Eye contact is a perfect way to let a girl know you like her without saying so. 
- Go ahead and introduce yourself. Don't rush right up, take your time, remember, you are building a friendship. Being overly aggressive is likely to scare her or creep her out. 
- Start a conversation. Chat about something safe, like school, or the weather, and then ask her something about herself. 
- Compliment her on something she is good at or interested in, rather than how she looks. 
- Keep showing her attention. If this is a fleeting encounter and will be your only chance to show her your feelings, flirt a little more than you would normally. 
- Be Patient. These things take time. But by giving her your undivided attention, she will eventually get the hint that you like her. 
- Look for indications of reciprocal interest. Try to read her body language. 
- Choose your next course of action. Once you have figured all the previous steps out, what you do next is up to you.

• 1 month later...
Guest termus123

Ask her out on a date and then tell her something like...
"I like you, you like me, how bout we give this a try?"
If she doesn't deny it then she likes you, if she denies it then say something like...
"Oh felt a vibe from you, I guess men are from mars and women are from venus after all :P" and proceed to talk as friends until end of failed date.

Archived