Hey guys! Please check out my new cover of Bogoshipda! <3

faithisbored

Hello!
My name is Faith Vaughan, and here's my cover of Bogoshipda! 
This is my new youtube channel! ><
I feel bad for shamelessly advertising, but I want people to give me feed back and whatnot!
I'll be going to Korea in September for 3 months, to audition, etc. :>
Feed back would beautiful!
I realize this song isn't my BEST cover, haha - tbh the beginning was so low it was difficult to sing, haha. T>T
Anyways! Here's the link! 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Jjox5UBs4

• 1 month later...
Guest rainecantabile

Hi Faith!
Best of luck to you in Korea, I'm so jealous! Are you auditioning with this song? If so you might want to make the climaxes more dramatic to really show off your voice? I think you can go higher... really open up the voice and let it out. 3 months is a long time to make some great improvements vocally~ Your voice is naturally very nice already, be careful of short-selling it :)

• 2 months later...
Guest binatang

i don't think it's good to jump around octaves like that .. it just immediately shows your weakness being a limited rangemaybe you should transpose the key into something higher? like the above poster, I think you can go higher.. and then that would help with the first part 

Archived