Do you drool in ur sleep?

Guest rachelchong

Guest rachelchong

How many of u drool when u r sleeping? 
I drool almost every night! It's so disgusting! Things got so embarrassed when I'm having a sleep over with my girlfriends. I wake up everyday with a wet pillow. :s
Does your drools stains ur pillow? My pillow always surprise me always when I'm changing my pillow case. After removing the pillow case, I will always see new stains. I'm sleeping on white pillows. 
Please share how u avoid drool staining your pillow.
Do you have the habit to air/sun your pillow during summer to keep the smell away?
Please share! 

Guest Inconnu

I drool only when I sleep in the car... It's weird and not very sexy. :|

P.S. I find that sleeping flat on your back helps because you're sort of forced
to swallow your spit, lol. If you can't sleep straight like that, just sleep next
to a wall on one side and have a pillows to barricade you on the other. :P

Guest taija

I don't drool, I pout.

To avoid stains on your pillow, you should get or make a slip cover that will go on before your pillow case, preferably cotton backed with batting. It will absorb the drool stopping it from getting on your pillow and its something you can remove and wash on a regular basis.

Guest alleyes

Inconnu said: I drool only when I sleep in the car... It's weird and not very sexy. :|

P.S. I find that sleeping flat on your back helps because you're sort of forced
to swallow your spit, lol. If you can't sleep straight like that, just sleep next
to a wall on one side and have a pillows to barricade you on the other. :P

Guest motherducker

Rarely I do, but I can recall a couple times where I've woken up to the side of my face completely wet and a small wet stain on my pillow. 
That, or someone spat on me while I slept. 

Guest HERMIT

suju_lovee said: Rarely I do, but I can recall a couple times where I've woken up to the side of my face completely wet and a small wet stain on my pillow. 

Guest motherducker

HERMIT said: suju_lovee said: Rarely I do, but I can recall a couple times where I've woken up to the side of my face completely wet and a small wet stain on my pillow. 

Archived