Diet Journal

Guest raucoussmiling

Guest raucoussmiling

Hello! I'm Sam. I made another one of these a while ago, but I stopped updating because of school and laziness :(
Just a bit about me: I'm 5'0, so whenever I gain or lose weight it's pretty noticeable. I'm also 15 and still in high school, so cafeteria food makes up a good portion of my diet. I'm hoping to become healthier through documenting my diet and exercise, but I wouldn't mind losing some weight as well^^
Goal:
Breakfast: focus on fruits with a tall glass of either water or teaLunch: again, water, and some lean protein and healthy carbs along with a good heaping of veggiesDinner: lean protein and vegetables with some hot tea to wash it down
Water: I'll be trying to increase my water intake, mostly because I skip on fluids a lot of the time.Exercise: My schedule is pretty busy because of school, but I'll try to fit in exercise as best as I can.
I'll be starting this tomorrow morning, so wish me luck !! :)

• 3 months later...
Guest wishy-star

How's this going anyway? I recently lost 10kg over a 3 month period when I studied/worked abroad. I'm 5'6 and was at 155lbs (dropped to 130-135)I was really busy at work which included at lot of standing and walking.My dorm meals were primarily rice, fish, some kind of korean soup (different each day), a ton of kimchi and various other side dishes. My meals were also very scheduled 7-8:15am breakfast, lunch from 12-1pm, and dinner from 6-7 (I gave myself a snack in between lunch/dinner)I also drank a lot of coffee (which admittedly not the best idea). I didn't ditch my junkfood snacking completely but definitely reduced the quantity and gave myself smaller portions of rice.I did a ton of hiking/walking on my days off work too. I realized when I returned home that my failed diets were because I tried to force the foods I loved out completely. Portion control and the increase in activity was what helped me personally.
Anyway I hope you didn't give up your endeavor towards healthy living! 

• 4 months later...
Guest JamesAustin

Taking your diet in time is very important. I daily take my breakfast in between 8 to 9 and I usually try to take the first meal of my day heavy. Then lunch at 2 and at last I take my dinner at 8.  

Guest alisonbrown856

Take a proper diet is a vital part of our daily life we must to eat a good food and I am prefer to do exercise with work out.

Guest eduardomitchell

How your plan is going, did you start your exercise? Because it is the toughest thing to start exercising during a busy schedule. If you talk about your water intake then it is good. It is really very good to drink more water if you want to keep all harmfull substenses out of your body.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

careful as to what kind of teas you drink, for example, high consumption of green tea for long periods of time may inhibit your body's ability to loose weight, and you may also feel cold and tired. 

Guest severus

ajlee613 said: careful as to what kind of teas you drink, for example, high consumption of green tea for long periods of time may inhibit your body's ability to loose weight, and you may also feel cold and tired

Archived