[Taiwanese Drama 2014] Fall in Love With Me 愛上兩個我

sugarplum892

41460fd796.jpg?x=b&s=590x330&q=h&e=t&f=t

Details:Chinese title: 愛上兩個我 Ai Shang Liang Ge Wo
English title: Fall in Love With Me
Genre: Comedy, RomanceEpisodes: 20Broadcast Period: April 6, 2014 - August 10, 2014
Cast:Aaron Yan as Lu Tian Xing 路天行 / Xiao Lu 小鹿Tia Li as Tao Le Si 陶樂思Jack Li as Weng Li Yang 翁立洋Beatrice Fang (方志友) as Li Huan Huan 李歡歡Kao Ying Hsuan as Li Qi Xuan 李奇軒Chen Bo Zheng as Fu Bo 福伯Jian Chang as Tao De Li 陶得力Xie Qiong Nuan (謝瓊煖) as Hong Xiu Luan 洪秀鑾Evan Yo as Tao Le Yuan 陶樂源Katherine Wang as Xu Miao Miao 徐妙妙Yang Ming Wei as Jia Gai Xian 賈蓋先Huang Huai Chen (黃懷晨) as Wang Ting Wei 王廷威Lin Ke Tong (林可彤) as Cao Hia Lun 曹海倫Zhu De Gang as Jin Chuang Xiong 金創雄
Synopsis:Lu Tian Xing is a prodigy in Asia’s advertising field. Rich, famous, and mightily successful, he suddenly announces during a press conference that he will be taking a three-month break from the advertising life. With a simple disguise, he transforms himself into “Xiao Lu.” Enter Tao Le Si, a young woman who promised her late brother to protect his advertisement agency and his legacy. Unfortunately business never picks up and Le Si had to battle with Tian Xing to stop her company from being sold. When Xiao Lu enters her office doors, Le Si initially thinks that he’s Tian Xing but the two men’s personalities are complete opposites. Le Si finds herself drawn to Xiao Lu’s warm temperament, but will their love last once she discovers the truth of his identity?

Watch here or here with English subs!
English Subbed Previews:

OSTs:
Opening Theme: Aaron Yan & G.NA - 1/2

Ending Theme: Aaron Yan - That's Not Me

Aaron Yan - The Unwanted Love

Aaron Yan - No Rules

Aaron Yan - The Only Rose

Aaron Yan - Taipei Dreamin'

Popu Lady - Melted

Additional Links:
Fall in Love With Me 愛上兩個我 Official Facebook Page
Fall in Love With Me 愛上兩個我 Viki Episodes with English Subs
Fall in Love With Me 愛上兩個我 Dramafever Episodes with English Subs
Fall in Love With Me 愛上兩個我 Online Streaming (Raw Episodes)
Fall in Love With Me 愛上兩個我 Online Streaming (Raw Episodes - Cantonese Audio)
Aaron Yan & Tia Li Official Soompi Couple Thread

SOOMPI RULES OF CONDUCTDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest _nancie

omg yay he have a new drama!!! i think the last was Just You?! anyways so happy and this really seem interesting but then i went down the drain when i saw tia li is hte cast? don't tell me she's the main lead girl??? please no....

Another preview!

Rough translationA: I am going to put a halt on making commercials until I am able to find the passion for it again...
T: You look so cute this way!
T: You are..?
A: My name is Xiao Lu, Lu like in Bambi's "Lu" (he means Bambi's antlers)
T: But he really looks like the "Commercial Prodigy"!
Lu Tian Xing?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest migukandy

Okay so pleased with the first episode, why is it that every drama Aaron does I love?  haha
I am a little nervous about the 30 ep thing not a BIG fan of longer dramas just because they tend to drag on especially at one episode a week, I hope this drama doesn't end up down spiraling like Deja vu... wow waste of my time with that drama.
Aaron fighting! I am hoping the best for this drama!!

I just finished watching Just You the other day and really wanted watch another Aaron Yan drama and yay! So glad this is out and subbed! Still hate the whole one episode a week thing with Taiwan dramas though. Can't stand the main lead of this, but I'll continue on for Aaron! 

So how do you like the drama so far?

I think it is not the best drama out there, but I still like it. Aarons characer is really interesting. Some people are calling him bipolar, but I thing Lu Tian Xing is just going back to his roots or to his normal self, when he is plaing Xiao Lu. He is actually nice! At least its my opinion... (Btw, I think Aaron would be a good villain, if he ever plays one.)

The 1st chaning of the clothes reminded me of a superhero transformation. Xiaoman? Luman? :)
I cant wait for the fun that his double life brings! And Aarons faces... ;))

Tia Li is not great, but I dont find her annoying...  when the story moves further, she will do a good job of portraing the heroine. I guess she wont forgive Lu Tian Xing easily...but happy ending is inevitable :D

Archived