Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI [PART 2]

Replies

• jamie2891jamie2891 MalaysiaPosts: 36Member

IDOL

stekatta said:
    Here's a picture of Sulli and some of the cast from Pirates, in regular clothes of course. BTW, her hair looks longer here! Credit: Sulli Thailand twitter, SulliSight

wow...sulli's hair has grown longer now :-bd   ... and she looks more girlish with long hair ...love it! :x :x
    i see one guy with the sign of thumb up :-bd , all the others showing peace signs? :)
    minsulcoupleidha9511
  • kimsoyeon18kimsoyeon18 ✩♡#16♡✩ Philippines/South.Korea/TaiwanPosts: 8,810Member

IMMORTAL

edited December 2013
    goodeve i delete it sorry

have a nice day

minsulcoupleidha9511
  • cahayacahaya ♥ HiDuPKu ♥ SubangJayaSelangorMalaysiaPosts: 1,991Friend of Soompi

IDOL

evening @counsel05 ...^:)^
    thank you for your wishes ^_^ ;) :-bd  
    Please read the signature rules
    kimsoyeon18minsulcoupleidha9511counsel05
  • Flor Palomino AguilarFlor Palomino Aguilar flowers peruPosts: 38Member

IDOL

edited December 2013

IDOL

edited December 2013
    hello koch2013 them speaks again for I say this I had already registered my profile since June this year with my koch2013 user but now no longer with koch2013 because I think that it was stolen username and now my user palomino flower is but I want to change but do not know how I hope to help me please.

there will be concert f (x) with exo is true that in December days?

Sorry to bother minsullians is I was so busy that I have not heard from minsul I hope your help
    strange minsul  
    :(
    idha9511
  • stekattastekatta Posts: 2,063Member

LEGEND

edited December 2013
    hello koch2013 them speaks again for I say this I had already registered my profile since June this year with my koch2013 user but now no longer with koch2013 because I think that it was stolen username and now my user palomino flower is but I want to change but do not know how I hope to help me please.

there will be concert f (x) with exo is true that in December days?

Sorry to bother minsullians is I was so busy that I have not heard from minsul I hope your help
    strange minsul  
    :(
    Hello again! f(x) will have a concert with EXO on Decmeber 24th and 25th for SMTOWN Week. Hope this helps!

As for the username, I would try to send a message to a moderator if you can -- maybe they can help you. (Their names are: newyorkcitygirl, laquetahodge, angelangie, ebullience) 

Good luck!
    idha9511

IDOL

edited December 2013
      @Stekatta   thank you very much for the information tomorrow I'll contact them to help me thanks :) :)>- :)>- ;)
    stekattaidha9511
  • stekattastekatta Posts: 2,063Member

LEGEND

edited December 2013
    Ah @timnat2010 you beat me to it! I had a post with a whole bunch of Minho pictures at the airport and just erased every last one of them. hehe...
    ravissantfangirl15
  • mahogany4mahogany4 Posts: 282Member

SUPERSTAR

@Kaye Bee True! The gif is perfect! hahahahah!

You can view my fanfics below: 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/371205/L

Enjoy reading!

Kaye Beehavu94