Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soompi Ulzzang Contest Round 2 results are out! See who made it to the final round!

✬ BiKim | KimBi (Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Replies

• Marusya nyaMarusya nya Posts: 330Member

SUPERSTAR

K-pop Star, Rain, to Team Up with Crystal Liu in New Movie

Korean pop star Rain and mainland Chinese actress Crystal Liu (刘亦菲) will be playing the lead roles in an upcoming Chinese movie temporarily titled Beauty’s Dew <红颜露水>, a romantic drama film helmed by Gao Xixi (高希希), one of China’s most famous and acclaimed directors.

As Rain’s first Chinese feature film, his casting in Beauty’s Dew has attracted much buzz in Asia, notably China and Korea. The film stars Rain as Xu Chengxu, the wealthy heir of a multi-corporation who disguises himself as a poor artist to pursue his love for the arts. Crystal will star as a Rain’s love interest Xing Lu, the descendent of a fallen noble family. Beauty’s Dew is adapted from the novella of the same name by Zhang Xiaohan (张小娴).

The production team of Beauty’s Dew expressed their excitement on working with Rain, stating that they are fans of the K-pop singer and enjoys his acting. Rain, who first debuted as a member of the Korean boy band Fanclub in 1998, was met with overnight success after the release of his first solo album Bad Guy in 2002. Rain became one of the first Korean Wave stars to take Asia by storm after starring in the extremely popular Korean drama Full House <浪漫滿屋> with Song Hye Kyo in 2004. The 31-year-old has recently released his sixth studio album Rain Effect and is promoting the LP in China.

Rain’s management Cube Entertainment stated that while Rain has showcased manly images for his recent Hollywood films Ninja Assassin and The Prince, he will attempt a completely different image for Beauty’s Dew.  The film’s producers hope to see Rain challenge Xu Chengxu’s dignified traits and intelligence.

Beauty’s Dew will reportedly begin shooting in Shanghai in March 2014.

Sources: http://www.jaynestars.com/movies/k-pop-star-rain-to-team-up-with-crystal-liu-in-new-movie-beautys-dew

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

P.S.  "yep i heard about this misunderstanding of his words in that interview. i will address your question to my Chinese friend".

So I asked her and the final answer was:

Q: 'how many times you meet your gf LAST month (in january)?

R: None.

merycoteNancyzaksheel28
  • rainyday293rainyday293 Posts: 338Member

SUPERSTAR

Omo omo...
    I wish Rain tell KTH about this.
    :x :\"> 8->
    Nancyzaksheel28merycotextaeheex
  • NancyzakNancyzak Posts: 3,197Member

SUPERSTAR

Omo omo... I wish Rain tell KTH about this. :x :\"> 8->

This is really a big "Bravo" to Rain's Chinese fans. I'm sure Rain will tell KTH. I'm also sure that they both know they will face with this kind of "encouragement" since their relationship is no secret and they are of marriageable age.

Let us see what will be KTH's response when she is asked of this.    :x ;) ;))

rainyday293sheel28xtaeheex

SUPERSTAR

edited March 6
    @nancyzak I hope the one who ask KTH is Guerilla Date's MC, Kim Tae Jin. I really like Kim Tae Jin. He is so funny and witty. He is the one who tease Rain every time he interview Rain.

I really want to see Kim Tae Jin interview and tease KTH about Rain.
    8->

In the past, Kim Tae Jin and Lee Wan many people said they have similar face. When KTH and Kim Rae Won interview by Kim Tae Jin, he call KTH Noona. And KTH laughed.

Kim Tae Jin also mention about his looks similar with Lee Wan in front of KTH and Lee Wan. =))
    Nancyzaksheel28merycotextaeheex

SUPERSTAR

@nancyzak I hope the one who ask KTH is Guerilla Date's MC, Kim Tae Jin. I really like Kim Tae Jin. He is so funny and witty. He is the one who tease Rain every time he interview Rain. I really want to see Kim Tae Jin interview and tease KTH about Rain. 8-> In the past, Kim Tae Jin and Lee Wan many people said they have similar face. When KTH and Kim Rae Won interview by Kim Tae Jin, he call KTH Noona. And KTH laughed. Kim Tae Jin also mention about his looks similar with Lee Wan in front of KTH and Lee Wan. =))

Oh really?!

Yes, I like MC Kim Tae Jin very much too!

Wow KTJ interviewed KTH and KRW, that must be ages ago. I've only seen KTH in the Guerrilla Date after her Iris drama but it was with a different MC.

You are right, the TV station should do a Guerrilla Date with KTH.  Moreover, KTJ is no stranger to KTH. Hahahahaha, since KTJ claims KTH as his noona, he should tell Rain at their recent Guerrilla Date that and it therefore makes him the 'brother-in-law" to Rain!   *-:) ;) :P :)) =))

sheel28merycote
  • sheel28sheel28 Posts: 494Member

SUPERSTAR

edited March 6
    thank you @Marusya_nya for help to ask to your Chinese friend ;) :-bd
    so that's right that Rain not met KTH during January, not every month..as we all know the reason they can't met in January because Rain so busy for prepare his comeback..
    like @Nancyzak said, it was misreporting..in China written that means "per month", not "last month", i'm sure that misreporting as usual as China media did before to Rain :-? [-X

@Nancyzak, @rainyday293
    ohh that means KTJ has interviewed KTH for 2 times..first, KTH with KRW, and the last is when KTH with short hair..
    here's the video KTH interviewed by KTJ

he more looks like LW when he wasn't wear eye-glasses like in that video kekekee :p
    NancyzakMarusya nya

SUPERSTAR

sheel28 said:
    thank you @Marusya_nya for help to ask to your Chinese friend ;) :-bd so that's right that Rain not met KTH during January, not every month..as we all know the reason they can't met in January because Rain so busy for prepare his comeback.. like @Nancyzak said, it was misreporting..in China written that means "per month", not "last month", i'm sure that misreporting as usual as China media did before to Rain :-? [-X @Nancyzak, @rainyday293 ohh that means KTJ ha interviewed KTH 2 times..first, KTH with KRW, and the last is when KTH with short hair.. here's the video KTH interviewed by KTJ image he more looks like LW when he wasn't wear glasses like in that video kekekee :p

Oh, that was KTJ interviewing KTH after her Iris drama!   :-O      I thought it was a different MC. I mistook him for a different MC because he looks different in that Guerrilla Date with KTH. He was more plump then and did not wear spectacles.

You are right, without the spectacles, he does look like LW.   :D

sheel28

SUPERSTAR

@nancyzak I surprise when read your comment. When I want to clarification about KTJ. You're already know and realize he is the one who interview KTH's Guerilla Date. Haha.

From Love Story in Harvard era until now I always like KTJ. He always make KTH laugh.

I like his name. Because it's like half of KTH's name.
    "KIM TAE"

And his looks sometimes Lee Wan.

He has "half KTH from name and half Lee Wan from looks"

If Rain and KTH announce their wedding, I hope KTJ have a chance to interview Rain. I want he ask Rain about how he feel when see KTJ.
    I want KTJ dig up relation between Rain and Lee Wan.

Nancyzaksheel28xtaeheex

SUPERSTAR

@"Marusya nya"‌ wow! Thank you for posting. I just realize it! Hope Rain and KTH realize it.
    Nancyzaksheel28xtaeheex