[Movie 2014] SEA FOG 해무 ♥ KimYunSeok ♥ ParkYuChun (First trailer on p18)

vzmeiin

SEA FOG
http://movie.naver.com/movie/bi/mi/mediaView.nhn?code=109753&mid=24018#tab
Director: 봉준호 Sim Sung-bo  (helped write Memories of a Murder)
Writer:
Producer: Bong Joon-Ho  (Director of Snowpiercer, Mother, The Host, Memories of a Murder)bongjh4.jpg
Cinematographer: Hong Kyungpyo from Snowpiercer (2013) and TaeGukGi:The brotherhood of war (2004) will be joining the Movie "Hae Moo" aka Sea Fog -jjer-Release Date: 2014
Runtime:
Language: Korean
Country: South KoreaDistributor : Next Entertainment World340_original.jpg

[*]images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAIdiZxxIJlTbhIsVFZPv
id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" lang="en" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 1.2em; background-image: none; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 0.1em; overflow: hidden; padding-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(170, 170, 170); font-size: 1.6em;"Kim Yoon-seokKim Yoon-seok (born January 21, 1968) is a South Korean actor. Kim's theater background led him to be cast in minor roles on film and television. His breakout role came as the villain in gambling film Tazza: The High Rollers (2006), but it was his performance as a pimp and ex-cop in surprise hitThe Chaser (2008) that brought him stardom and acting awards. Already in his forties, Kim has since become an acclaimed leading actor in Korean cinema, in films such as Running Turtle (2009), The Yellow Sea (2010), Punch (2011), and The Thieves (2012).

Career

Kim Yoon-seok was trained on stage as a member of the renowned Theater Yeonwoo Company (Yeonwoo Mudae), and he debuted in 1988 with A Streetcar Named Desire.[1] He began acting in film and television late in his career. After several years of minor roles, Kim had his breakthrough role as the ruthless gambler Ahgui (meaning "starving demon" in Buddhism) in Choi Dong-hoon's Tazza: The High Rollers. His supporting role was not overshadowed by the leads, and audiences praised his powerful performance. He then appeared on screen in The Chaser directed by Na Hong-jin. Playing a retired cop hunting down a serial killer, he successfully portrayed the gray character, neither evil nor good. The thriller was a critical and commercial hit, and Kim became a major player in the Korean film industry.[2] He transitioned from one of the finest character actors in the industry into a popular leading actor: Kim played a middle-aged man following his lifelong dream to play in a rock band in The Happy Life, a rural detective trying to capture a legendary prison breaker in Running Turtle,[3] and a Taoist wizard in Jeon Woo Chi.[4][5][6] In 2010 Kim reunited with The Chaser costar Ha Jung-woo in Na's ambitious sophomore film The Yellow Sea.[7] The year after, Punch became the third highest grossing film of 2011, in which Kim portrayed an ill-tempered teacher giving courage to a youth from the slums.[8][9] Kim once again triumphed in 2012, as his summer hit The Thieves became the second best-selling Korean film of all time.[10][11] He continued working with Korea's leading directors in 2013, in Im Soon-rye's South Bound,[12] and Jang Jun-hwan's Hwa-yi.[13]

Filmography

Dream of Autumn (2006)Long Day's Journey into Night (2002)Line 1 (2001)Oedipus (2001)Blood Brothers (2000)아싸나체 (2000)MoskitoEquus (1998)The Birthday PartyWaiting for GodotBicycle살찐 소파에 대한 일기 (1994)Giselle (1994)The Revolt of Women (1993)There Is a Soup (1993)A Streetcar Named Desire (1988)

Awards

2012 Korean Culture and Entertainment Awards: Grand Prize/Daesang (The Thieves)2008 4th University Film Festival of Korea: Best Actor (The Chaser)2008 7th Korean Film Awards: Best Actor (The Chaser)2008 29th Blue Dragon Film Awards: Best Actor (The Chaser)2008 17th Buil Film Awards: Best Actor (The Chaser)2008 9th Pusan Film Critics Awards: Best Actor (The Chaser)2008 16th Chunsa Film Art Awards: Best Actor (The Chaser)2008 45th Grand Bell Awards: Best Actor, Popularity Award (The Chaser)2007 8th Pusan Film Critics Awards: Best Supporting Actor (Tazza: The High Rollers)2007 1st Korea Movie Star Awards: Best Supporting Actor (Tazza: The High Rollers)2007 44th Grand Bell Awards: Best Supporting Actor (Tazza: The High Rollers)2006 MBC Drama Awards: Excellence Award, Actor (Love Me When You Can)
  • images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsjnKVnyUAmZ22Q1znsVE

id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" lang="en" style="font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 1.2em; background-image: none; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 0.1em; overflow: hidden; padding-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(170, 170, 170); font-size: 1.6em;"Park Yu ChunName: 믹키유천 / Micky YoochunReal name: 박유천 / Park Yoo ChunJapanese name: ユチョン / YuchunChinese name: 秘奇有天 / Mi Qi You TianProfession: Singer and actorBirthdate: 1986-Jun-04Birthplace: Seoul, South KoreaHeight: 180cmWeight: 64kgStar sign: GeminiBlood type: OTalent agency: C-JeS EntertainmentFamily: Younger brother/actor Park Yoo Hwan

TV Shows

• 2013 49th High1 PaekSang Arts Awards: Most Popular TV Drama Actor (I Miss You)
  • 2012 SBS Drama Awards: Excellence Award, Actor - Drama Special (Rooftop Prince)
  • 2012 SBS Drama Awards: Top 10 Stars Award (Rooftop Prince)
  • 2012 SBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award with Han Ji Min (Rooftop Prince)
  • 2012 SBS Drama Awards: Viewer Popularity Award (Rooftop Prince)
  • 2012 MBC Drama Awards: Mini Series Excellence Actor Award (I Miss You)
  • 2012 7th Seoul International Drama Awards: Outstanding Korean Actor (Rooftop Prince)
  • 2012 7th Seoul International Drama Awards: People's Choice Award (Rooftop Prince)
  • 2012 48th Baeksang Arts Awards: Most Popular TV Drama Actor (Miss Ripley)
  • 2011 6th Seoul International Drama Awards: Outstanding Korean Actor (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)
  • 2011 6th Seoul International Drama Awards: People's Choice Award (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)
  • 2011 MBC Drama Awards: Mini Series New Actor Award (Miss Ripley)
  • 2011 47th Baeksang Arts Awards: Most Popular TV Drama Actor (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)
  • 2011 47th Baeksang Arts Awards: TV Drama New Actor (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)
  • 2010 KBS Drama Awards: Newcomer Actor Award (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)
  • 2010 KBS Drama Awards: Netizens' Award (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)
  • 2010 KBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award with Park Min Young (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkKsAguiru72p5Szgdtlg
    id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" style="font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 1.2em; font-size: 24px; background-image: none; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 0.1em; overflow: hidden; padding-top: 0.75em; padding-bottom: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(170, 170, 170);"Lee Hee Joon
  • Name: 이희준 / Lee Hee Joon (Lee Hui Jun)
  • Profession: Actor, stage actor
  • Birthdate: 1979-Jun-29
  • Height: 181cm
  • Talent Agency: Jang-in Entertainment

TV Shows

• Flu (2012)
  • Runway Cop (2012)
  • Helpless (2012)
  • Nameless Gangster: Rules of Time (2012)
  • Communique (2011) short movie
  • SIU (2011)
  • Quick (2011)
  • Moby richard simmons (2011)
  • Heartbeat (2011)
  • The Yellow Sea (2010)
  • The Unjust (2010)
  • Being a Traveler (2009) short movie
  • I'm in Trouble! (2009)
  • A Worse Crime (2009) short movie
  • The Pit and The Pendulum (2009)
  • Resurrection of the Butterfly (2007)
  • Ko Pil Deok (2007) short movie
  • Secret Sunshine (2007)
  • Red Butterfly (2006) short movie
  • The Happy Ending, with Fear (2005) short movie
  • Bring Back To Me (2004) short movie

Recognitions

• 2013 49th High1 PaekSang Arts Awards: Best New TV Drama Actor (You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly)
  • 2012 KBS Drama Awards: Newcomer Actor Award (You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly)
  • 2012 KBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award with Jo Yoon Hee (You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly)
  • 2012 5th Korea Drama Awards: Special Judge Prize, Actor (You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly)
  • 2012 5th Korea Drama Awards: Excellence Actor Award (You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly)
  • 2011 KBS Drama Awards: One Act Special Award, Actor (Perfect SpyCupid Factory, and Identical Criminals)
    id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" style="font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 1.2em; font-size: 24px; background-image: none; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 0.1em; overflow: hidden; padding-top: 0.75em; padding-bottom: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(170, 170, 170);"Han Ye Ri
  • Name: 이희준 / Lee Hee Joon (Lee Hui Jun)Han Ye-ri (born Kim Ye-ri on December 23, 1984) is a South Korean actress. Han has built her filmography starring in short films and indies.[1] She drew notice in sports drama As One (2012), for which she learned the Hamgyŏng dialect in her role as real-life North Korean table tennis athlete Yu Sun-Bok.[2] She plays her first mainstream leading role in the upcoming action film Commitment (2013).
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwctIXuEAoscDHybWp5Sr
    ユチョン 「海霧」でスクリーンデビュー決定 -jyjjapan-
    Yoochun to screen debut Korea movie "sea fog". 19, C-JeS entertainment of the agency said on Thursday. Sim Sonbo Mr. Bong Joon Ho director in charge of the production, worked on the screenplay of "recollection of the murder" of Pong director takes a megaphone to the movie to draw the story of the sailors from the blockade runner. Yoochun will play a Donshiku sailors. Starring actor Kim Seok of "thieves of 10 people" are also determined. Yoochun played the drama's first starring drama was broadcast in Korea in 2010 with "Tokimeki ☆ Sungkyunkwan scandal". Then, starring drama "Prince of the roof room" and "I want to meet" was also popular.
    -google trans-
    2013-08-19 16:54 NaverNews2013-08-19 16:54 NateNews
    2013-08-19 17:25:42 Sports.Donga
    2013-08-21 M-LIMITED JYJ 박유천 봉준호 감독의 2014년 영화 '해무' 출연!

Plot

Fishing vessel Jeonjiho goes out to sea to catch fish. The ships fails to catch fish as they hoped. To make money, the crew decides to allow stowaways onto their ship. These stowaways are ethnic Koreans living in China, who want to live in South Korea. The Jeonjiho suffers from heavy wind and waves on their return. They are also chased by a ship from the South Korean Maritime Police. During this time, stowaways on the Jeonjiho suffocate to death.

-asianwiki-

The film is adapted from the 2007 stage play of the same name, which in turn was based on the true story of 25 Korean-Chinese illegal immigrants who suffocated to death in the storage tank of the fishing vessel Taechangho, and their bodies were dumped by the ship crew into the sea southwest of Yeosu on October 7, 2001.

Sea Fog is the feature directorial debut of Shim Sung-bo, who cowrote the screenplay of Memories of Murder with director Bong Joon-ho. Bong will act as this film's producer.

Kim Yoon-seok was first cast in the role of the ship captain in June 2013. K-pop singer/actor Park Yoochun was cast instead in August 2013, in his first major role on the big screen.

-wikipedia-

Production company and YC's agency have confirmed YC's appearance and are in the middle of finalizing the contract.
    'Sea Fog' filming is scheduled to start in October. (via @rubypurple_fan)

yoochun is in the "signing contract" stage with prod company this role takes on the ship captain to be acted by by veteran actor Kim Yoon Sok (via @chloe6002)

Yuchun Park closed for Screen Debut on film <Haemu> produced by Joon-Jo Bong, director of <Snowpiercer> <The Host> (via @WidM_)

Sea fog & Chun as Jun Ho 俊昊. One of 2014 huge production & high anticipation movie. About sailors stories whom secretly smuggling onboard. (via @letsdanceXIA_J)
    Park Yuchun: "Kim Yoon-seok sunbaenim looks so cool. I want to have him as my role model actor." -unionpress- (via @Sheenathe6004)

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[LINE] 130819 JYJ Naver LINE Update: Yuchun confirms his upcoming movie role

August 19, 2013 · rilanna

[TRANS] Thank you.. You have waited for such a long time, sorry for letting you know this late.. As much (as you have waited), I had many worries/considered a lot. For this project, I will do my best and learn a lot. Although you still have to wait for a long time, I will definitely repay you with great acting. Thank you. Everyone!!

[TRANS] To all of you who believed in me, believed in Park Yuchun, and waited for me, I think my way of repaying your love is to do my best, earnestly and with sincerity. Thank you!!!^^

Source: JYJ + JYJ(EN) Naver LINE

Translated by: @Sheenathe6004

Shared by: JYJ3

I am so excited for this film and this huge opportunity for Yuchun...

It can very well bring him to International film arena and International film festivals....

@vzmeiin...

Would you please update your first entry:

Producer as Bong Joon-Ho  (Director of Snowpiercer, Mother, The Host, Memories of a Murder )

Director: Sim Sung-bo  (helped write Memories of a Murder)

Kim Yun-seok Climbs Aboard Bong Joon-ho Produced SEA FOG

rsz_kim-bong-thumb-630xauto-39310.jpg

Korean press are reporting that actor Kim Yun-seok has joined Sea Fog, a new water-bound Korean film to be produced by Bong Joon-ho and directed by his Memories of Murder (2003) co-writer and assistant director Sim Sung-bo in what will be his debut feature. Based on a popular stage play, the project focuses on a fishing vessel that takes on ethnic Korean passengers while docked in China but encounters all manner of difficulties during its return to the peninsula.
Kim has quickly established himself on the international scene following a string of unforgettable performances in The Chaser (2008), The Yellow Sea (2010) and The Thieves (2012) and will next be seen in Hwayi, the long-awaited sophomore feature of Save the Green Planet's (2003) Jang Joon-hwan. He has a knack for picking good projects and given the pedigree already attached to this one, Sea Fog is only getting more interesting by the day. As previously reported, Korean idol Song Joong-ki (A Werewolf Boy) is considering a lead role but has yet to make a decision. The film, financed by Next World Entertainment, is set to begin shooting in September.

Source: Twitch Film

Well, we know now that it is not Song Joong-ki but Park Yoo-chun in that role... yey!    :x :x

My 1st post on this thread will be continuing my last post on JYJ's thread about this....
good-things_zpsf14e5438.jpg

hd-wallpapers-31_zps99d1af42.jpg

and now we get this happy news....Thanks Chunnie.....
It is reported that the role of Dong Shik is so attractive that many male actors in their twenties and thirties wanted it but lost it to Park Yoo Chun.

really looking forward for this character....and want to know how attractive this role that can make Chunnie discard his own word about wanna take movie role on his 30....
so Chunnie...
take_the_challenge_zps266f5539.png

nice-inspirational-motivational-quotes-thoughts-brave-risks-substitute-experience-great-best_zps80cceefd.jpg

If-God-Brings-You-To-It-He-Will-Bring-You-Through-It_zpsafb11913.jpg

and we will see Chunnie as an Movie Actor......and hope my dream to can see u on Movie Award event will be come true. :x
ID3Ez_zpsbd9b6d5b.jpeg

tumblr_m83uxw3gBa1r0thnzo1_500_zps699dfa07.jpg

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: sorts-mill-goudy-1, sorts-mill-goudy-2, Sanchez, Georgia; font-weight: 500; margin: 0px auto; outline: 0px; padding: 210px 0px 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; clear: both; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 1; color: rgb(22, 85, 181); text-align: center; text-shadow: none; width: 800px; max-width: 800px;"20AUGUST2013 [TRANS] SPOILER! SCENE BETWEEN DONGSHIK & HONGMAE (“SEA FOG” PLAY VERSION)AUGUST 20, 2013

SPOILER! Scene between Dongshik & Hongmae (“Sea Fog” Play version)

Note: The two characters are speaking in Jeollado saturi/dialect.

* Dongshik will be played by Yuchun in the movie while Hongmae is the woman that Dongshik loves*

Dongshik: I… like you.
Hongmae: Oh my, when did you even see/meet me [for the last time]?
Dongshik: You don’t dislike me too, right?
Hongmae: This kind of thing… I don’t know.
Dongshik: Ah, I feel like I’m going to go crazy… Let me hug you once.
Hongmae: Pardon?
Dongshik: I said let me hug you.
Hongmae: I don’t want to. (Dongshik hugged her) Ah, please let me go.
(Dongshik doesn’t let her go and keeps hugging her, Hongmae gives up resisting)
Hongmae: My heart is beating.
Dongshik: (laughing) Your heart is beating, too!

(T/N So cheesy. XD I just translated for fun but keep in mind that the movie version can be totally different. ^^)

Source: JYJ DC Gallery

Translated by: Sheena

Shared by: ParkYoochunSGFC

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "So excited for our Yoochun of JYJ and all the fans... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 130819 Park Yuchun’s official debut on the big screen… acting in Bong Joon-ho’s ‘Sea Fog’August 19, 2013 · rilanna

201308191629771379_5211cedace689_59_2013

On the 19th, a Chungmuro rep said Park Yuchun has recently confirmed acting in ‘Sea Fog’ and is in the process of signing the contract. He was in discussion with the production team for a long period and has finally confirmed that he will act in it. His role is as sailor/seaman Dong Shik, with veteran actor Kim Yoon-seok as the captain; it is a charismatic role desired by many actors in the 20s and 30s. Filming is expected to start in mid October.

‘Sea Fog’ will be produced by Bong Joon-ho, the director of box office hit ‘Snowpiercer’ and this will be his first production. It will be directed by Shim Sung-bo, the screenwriter for ‘Memories of Murder’ and it will be his directing debut. The story is based on the original 2007 stage play of the same name and is about the crew of a ship dealing with stowaways in the open sea. The huge production costs being invested in this large-scale work of high expectations, the Chungmuro representative veteran actor Kim Yoon-seok, and Park Yuchun who beat many candidates to land the role, are drawing much attention.

Source: 暖日呀呀Translated by: ChristieShared by: JYJ3

For more info, you can read plot description here: Asian wiki

[NEWS] Park Yoo Chun to Make Big Screen Debut with “Sea Fog”

JYJ‘s Park Yoo Chun will be making his big screen debut!

Park Yoo Chun has been cast as the male lead for “Sea Fog,” which is directed byShim Sung Bo and produced by the famous Bong Joon Ho (“The Host,” “Snow Piercer”).

On August 19, film industry insiders revealed that Park Yoo Chun has made his final decision and is looking to sign the contract. One particular source spoke with OSEN and said, “After a long-time discussion, Park Yoo Chun has confirmed to join the film cast and is working out the details of the contract.”

Park Yoo Chun will be playing a sailor named Dong Shik, who works under the ship’s captain, played by Kim Yoon Suk. It is reported that the role of Dong Shik is so attractive that many male actors in their twenties and thirties wanted it but lost it to Park Yoo Chun.

This will be Park Yoo Chun’s first step into the film industry after successful runs in the K-dramaland. He has made special appearances in films in the past but this will be his first official leaing role in a film.

Park Yoo Chun has proven his exceptional acting skills in dramas such as “I Miss You,” “Rooftop Prince,” and “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” and has finally ventured into the big screen market.

Meanwhile, “Sea Fog” will be produced by Bong Joon Ho, who is currently seeing much success with “Snow Piercer.” “Sea Fog” will be directed by Shim Sung Bo, who worked on “Memories of Murder” in the past. “Sea Fog” is based on a 2007 play and is about a certain ship and its crew out on the vast sea. It is to start filming in the middle of October.

Source: OsenCredit: SoompiShared by: JYJ3

Sea Fog the movie is based on a play which is based on the following real life events...Very serious subject matter and a lesson for basic humanity...
Heartbreaking story...will be an amazing movie...Cannot wait for Yoochun's role in the movie...to wait next year is too long...

BBC News
S Korea says sorry over dumped corpses
South Korean police escort handcuffed Chinese to immigration authoritiesSurvivors said they were after jobs in South Korea
By Caroline Gluck in Seoul

The South Korean government has apologised to China over an incident in which the bodies of 25 illegal Chinese immigrants were allegedly dumped at sea.

The group suffocated while hiding in the storage tank of a fishing vessel as they were being smuggled into South Korea on Sunday, off the south-western port of Yeosu.

_1588525_korea_south_sorido_150.gif
The police authorities have detained the captain and crew for questioning.

Patrol boats have been combing the waters off the coast of Yeosu for the past two days, but have so far failed to make any recoveries.

The circumstances surrounding the incident have shocked the South Korean public. On Wednesday the government issued a statement expressing regret over what it called an inhumane and criminal act.

Trafficking rings

The authorities said they would thoroughly investigate and punish those involved in the crime, and pledged to work closely with the Chinese Government in retrieving the bodies.

They also said they would step up efforts to break up organised human trafficking rings, which have been blamed for the increase in the number of illegal immigrants entering South Korea.

The people who suffocated were among 60 Chinese and ethnic Korean Chinese migrants were been smuggled onto the Korean fishing vessel Taechangho at the weekend.

Surviving passengers told police that they had paid money to brokers promised to find them well-paid jobs in South Korea. They said they had spent seven days at sea and were fed just a few pieces of stale bread and rice.

The many islands of Korea's south-west coast have long been used as routes for illegal Chinese immigrants hoping to make a better life in South Korea.

Archive
``Crew Members Closed the Exit of Net Storage``
OCTOBER 10, 2001 08:55 by Jung Seung-Ho (shjung@donga.com)
음성듣기  kor-text.gif
The maritime police in Yosu, Jeonham, who are investigating the case of water burial of 25 Chinese, who tried illegal entry, found out yesterday that the Taechangho crew members drove the Chinese people into the net storage and closed the exit with fishing implements and nets, causing them suffocation.

The maritime police announced that the Taechangho crew members sealed up the exit of next storage following the order of the captain Lee (43) at seas 12 miles south-west of Yosu Island, Wando-kun, Jeonnam, around 10am on 7th, and covered the exit with the 1ton of fishing implements to prevent the Chinese people from coming out from the storage. The police said that the Chinese people were assumed to have been suffocated in three hours.

According to the maritime police, the crew members confirmed the death of 25 people in the net storage in the afternoon, moved them into the deck with the help of other illegal entrants, and left there covering them with blankets. Then, they dumped the bodies at seas south of Yosu Sori Island.

The maritime police issued an order to search for Mr. Yo (52), who ordered the captain Lee to dump the dead bodies into sea, and arrested 8 crew members including the captain Lee. While the maritime police reported the list of surviving illegal entrants to the Chinese government, it also handed over 35 arrested illegal entrants to the Yosu Immigration Bureau in charge of violation of the Immigration Control Law.

The maritime police identified 22 out of 25 dead Chinese people, and searched the sea nearby Sori Island with 6 patrol boats for two days.

Guest sunshine4ever

Park Yoo-Cheon, decided to appear on movie ‘Sea Fog’ produced by Bong Joon-Ho

2013/08/20(Tue) 13:30

Ho1kpWw.jpg

Member of JYJ and an actor, Park Yoo-Cheon, is going to appear on movie ‘Sea Fog’ produced by director Bong Joon-Ho.

Park Yoo-Cheon is casted in movie ‘Sea Fog’, which is produced by Bong Joon-Ho and directed by director Shim Seong-Bo. He only has to contract, so it is already decided for sure. ‘Sea Fog’ drew attention from the planning, as director Bong Joon-Ho, who directed ‘Snow Piercer’, ‘The Host’, ‘Mother’, ‘Memoir of Murder’ and etc., participated in the producing. Director Shim Seong-Bo, who is going to direct the movie had participated in movie ‘Memoir of Murder’ with director Bong Joon-Ho, and he is making debut as a director with movie ‘Sea Fog’. ‘Sea Fog’ is based on an original play of same name. It also drew attention as actor Kim Yoon-Seok decided to appear on. Park Yoo-Cheon is going to work with him. Park Yoo-Cheon is about to make debut on the screen after being the top star of television drams through SBS drama ‘Rooftop Prince’ and etc.

Pictures & news credit to: http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=5&ai_id=6911
roweina78 said: My 1st post on this thread will be continuing my last post on JYJ's thread about this....
and now we get this happy news....Thanks Chunnie.....

Guest noniee

JYJ's Yoochun to make his debut in leading role on the big screen

August 19, 2013 @ 11:49 am JYJ-Yoochun_1376924677_af_org.jpgimageby hyojinee

JYJ's Yoochun will be making his debut on the big screen!

He was recently cast for the lead role in the film, 'Sea Fog.' A movie insider said, "Yoochun's side and the producers talked for a while, and his casting was confirmed. Currently, they're discussing details."

Yoochun will play the character Dongsik, and be rivals with actor Kim Yoon Seok, who is cast in the captain role. It was revealed that approximately 30 actors showed interest in this role, and Yoochun beat out all them to claim the role.

Although he made cameos in films, this is the first time he will be on the big screen as the main character. Yoochun impressed fans with his acting skills in dramas, 'I Miss You,' 'Rooftop Prince' and 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal.' Therefore fans are anticipating his debut even more.

The movie is scheduled to be released next year, and will crank in October!.

Source: OSEN via Nate

Guest yoochun6002love

Can't wait for this movie to start its production. @roweina78 love that post of yours.Waiting was so worthy that Yoochun is greeting us with such an incredible project. Let's light this thread and spazz as much on Yoochun as his role on Sea Fog. @vzmeiin thank you for creating this thread. The first post is so well done. Thanks for that small infos you wrote there. Yoochun congrats on your debut movie. I have no doubt that you will shine like you do in any of your projects

@vzmeiin -thank you.. and thank you for starting this thread!...  so exciting...

@tealee, what a story.... thank you for bringing it to us... emotional and heart breaking...

@Roweina78.. thank you for the quote... I am already curious who the actress would be.....

@vzmeiin and @noniee  - Thank you for fantastic artwork....

Here are some insights from an older post at Koala Playground. Fabulous news for Yoochun....

About the Director, Bong Joon-ho:  "But he's also got an eye for finding the talented pretty boys, picking Won Bin to star in Mother, and break out his flower boy image.....

"The movie is in hot hands, not just with the leading man and director, it's also being distributed by
N.E.W - which already hit three jackpots recently, with Miracle in Cell No. 7, The New World, and Pieta (by Kim Ki-duk)

Source: Koala Playground.

@tealee @yuya @roweina78 and all

would sea mist a better one compare to sea fog?

will change it later.. ok?!

♥♥♥

@iris TQ ^^ but only made the one on top page

and this one <3

twimg_media_BSGKR6qCcAAoZiXjpg_790_zps0995507c.jpg

love this fanmade ♥

twitpic_d9bgcs_790_zps7364a71a.jpg

cr.jyjfans

Archived