Forbidden Love

Guest insanelyCRAZY

Guest insanelyCRAZY

Been in one? Are in one? Know of any? Know of any that prevailed?

A Forbidden Love by definition is a love between two people but they cannot be together.

Types:

• Society tears them apart: A modern contradictory example would be homosexual love. Or the classic Romeo and Juliet love. When two people cannot be together due to outside forces keeping them apart.
  • Long-Distance: Two people who love each other but are torn by distance. Of course this can go much deeper such as age differences, time zones, etc.
  • Religion: Certain religions only accept marriage between two people who share the same culture and religion. There are still many arranged marriages to this day which tears true lovers apart.

Where does this come from? Unfortunately I am currently in a forbidden love situation. My ex-boyfriend and I cannot be together due to a recent incident with my health. I am currently struggling clinical depression and it affected our relationship. We still love each other and long to be together but it cannot happen.

2 Long-Distances, 2 Almost-Had-Sex

Sex isn't necessarily forbidden, but I've made it a personal challenge to myself to not partake in the act until marriage, so I guess it counts? :/

Guest susannawood

wow, so beautiful , hope you can give the specific information and teach us how to make them.

------------------------------------
I hope your summer is just like erotic lingerie uk filled with surprises.

Archived