Back to School: Basic White Tee Pairings!

Guest blackrosexoxo

Guest blackrosexoxo

Watch me in HD!
  Hello Everybooody!

This post is all about the most versatile and affordable clothing item that every girl should have in their closet at all seasons of the year; the basic white tee!

Styling the white tee is great because it's like working with a blank canvas, there is an endless array of possibilities that this blank canvas can take you. Something as abstract and simple as a dot in the middle of a blank screen can sell for millions!

Today I'm going to show you a couple of different ways to style this shirt that will cater to all different styles and age groups. This is the last video of my back to school series but probably has the largest target audience!

I also really wanted to share these styling tips for the petites out there specifically because there are a lot of trends that us short girls just can't pull off but there is hope and ways around it! yaaaay!

I hope you guys enjoy!

xxx Jenny

p.s i'm 5'1 for anyone who was wondering!

• 1 year later...

Archived