[Taiwanese Drama 2013] Love Around 真愛黑白配

sugarplum892

Love-Around-large.jpg
Details:Title:  真愛黑白配 / zhen ai hei bai pei
English title: Love Around
Genre: Comedy, RomanceEpisodes: 15
Broadcast period: June 9, 2013 - October 27, 2013Air date: Sundays
Cast:George Hu - Zhou ZhenAnnie Chen - Liang Xiao ShuJack LeeElleya TaoSimon XueTan Ai ZhenJian ChangZhang Fu ZhianStephanie ChangGinger ChenChao Jet
Synopsis:Zhou Zhen (George Hu) is a tough gangster’s son who has a soft spot for protecting the weak from bullies. Liang Xiao Shu (Annie Chen) is a happy-go-lucky and bubbly radio DJ who is optimistic about love although a little naïve. After Zhen breaks up with his girlfriend, she runs into Xiao Shu at a ballpark. Can the unlikely pair, both unlucky in love, possibly find something in common that will reignite their faith in love? Watch episodes with English subs here! OSTs:Bii - Come Back to Me

Bii - Nothing But Happiness

Bii & Miu Chu - I Will Be By Your Side

Miu Chu - 10 Million Times Tears

Bii - I Know

Miu Chu - Kiss Me

Tao Yan Wen - I Love You

Yu-Chi Jhang - Let's Go

Additional Links:
Love Around  真愛黑白配 Viki English Subbed Episodes
Love Around  真愛黑白配 Raw Episodes
Love Around  真愛黑白配 Official Facebook Page
Love Around  真愛黑白配 Official TTV Website
Love Around  真愛黑白配 Official SET Website

SOOMPI RULES OF CONDUCTDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama character/plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

I started watching this drama. It's a bit slow but I still enjoy it. It's nice once in a while to have a drama about 2 people just meeting and falling in love. No bickering and hate turning to love. Just simple meeting, getting to know each other and falling in love. I absolutely love that they just consoled each other's heartbreak and ended up falling in love. Not to mention, George Hu is so cute! He has this boyish yet manly feeling. George Hu in this drama and in Love Now has definitely made my life more difficult by making my expectations on boys too high. There will never be a man like him and that disappoints me. LOL. Oh well. 
The OST is damn near perfect also. Love Bii.  

• 1 month later...

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"George Hu's misfortune on setPosted Image

The 31-year-old might be better known for his 2009 idol drama ToGetHer with Jiro Wang and Rainie Yang. However, the lanky actor is encouraged by the fact that he has an increasingly warm reception with each visit to our shores.

A rising actor in Taiwan, George Hu had won leading roles in various projects in recent years, including blockbuster period drama Prince of Lan Ling.In his most recent project Love Around, the American born Chinese plays a rich second generation of a triad leader, who became a dispirited soul after a sudden breakup with his long-time girlfriend.

When he was filming Love Around, George let on that it was the first time he felt the hardships of being an actor after almost seven years in the business.

For one, he sustained a back injury as a result of playing baseball, which was a sport that the actor had to become familiar with as it was required of the role. 

During the interview, George's manager revealed that the actor has been seeking treatment for more than two months now, and had even gone through an acupuncture session prior to his trip to Singapore.

Aside from physical pains, the good-looking star was put in a spot when he was made to film an emotional scene in a toilet at the immigration office in Taiwan.  Initially due to film at the customs office, the crew was forced to make a last minute change in location when permission was not granted at the site. 

'The original plan was to have me sobbing uncontrollably. But as a result of filming in a toilet, I could not get into the right mood, and tears just couldn't flow. In the end, I could only film the scene looking sorrowful and emotionless.'

George Hu came to Singapore to promote the drama and these are my fancams taken on 8 September '13..:) 

His arrival & greetings and brief talk about Love Around...

http://youtu.be/YXcsDIRi1pg

MC asked him to do a pose ^^

http://youtu.be/nmOt2Dl1Iho

Game with fans..

http://youtu.be/64xuanmHj3E

With fans onstage..

http://youtu.be/pbLCu4-2cFo

End of event...

http://youtu.be/XOiuqIG739o

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

i like george hu and annie chen couple, recently i watch love, now and follow by love around. but i like love, now than love around, because their relationship and love is so deep in Love, now. i like george hu too express his love first at Love, Now and never love the other woman in Love, Now
:-*
any recommendation for the other george hu drama? i would like watch love cheque charge. is it good??

Archived