Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soompi Ulzzang Contest Round 2 results are out! See who made it to the final round!

[Sitcom 2013] POTATO★STAR 2013QR3 감자별

Replies

• nayanaya ...can be found in dreams...Posts: 263Member

IDOL

ahhh, finally found this thread.  does anyone know if this sitcom will be subbed? i'm actually quite interested in watching it...Ha Yeon Soo has won me over in the previews, haha.  So nice to see a different side to her then what i see of her in Monstar!
    uglypearlcloe
  • dotoridotori Posts: 1,632Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

edited September 2013
    Yoon KyeSang Confirmed For Cameo
    Actor Yoon Kye Sang shows loyalty to 'Highkick' PD Kim ByungOk.

On the 14th, tvN confirmed that the actor would cameo in the new daily sitcom 'Potato Star 2013QR3'.
    Yoon Kye Sang had previously starred in the sitcom, 'Highkick! Revenge of the Short-Legged', where he forged a relationship with PD Kim ByungOk. His 'Highkick' character was a surprisingly stubborn doctor. Despite his bright smiles, his straightforward and overly-frank attitude annoyed many of the other characters on the show. 

Hm, I wonder if his character will be continued from the Highkick series or replaced by a new one...
    I remember he was not only annoying, but his storyline was left open-ended... (which might be wrong since I didn't watch the show too carefully...Highkick 3 was my least favorite). Anyways, I love it when different TV worlds collide so that would be cool if he's character is carried over :)

uglypearljjsweeter0211JAYwalkers
  • dotoridotori Posts: 1,632Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

edited September 2013

LOL, TVN is promoting the show by floating a giant potato over their broadcasting HQ.
    ONLY A WEEK LEFT UNTIL PREMIERE :)

More stills from the teasers.

Character Shots

uglypearljjsweeter0211simplesim
  • jjsweeter0211jjsweeter0211 Posts: 46,847Member

IMMORTAL

[Photo] The Cast of ′Potato Star 2013QR3′ Gears Up for Premiere

interesting
    Kim Kwang Kyu, Lee Soon Jae and Oh Young Shil are veterans in the biz. 

On September 16, the cast of tvN′s upcoming sitcom, ′Potato Star 2013QR3′ appeared at the press conference at the Imperial Palace Hotel in Nonhyeon, Seoul. 

Photo credit: Hea Jung MinWhereas Yeo Jin Gu, Ha Yeon Soo and Ko Kyung Pyo are the young′uns! 

On September 16, the cast of tvN′s upcoming sitcom, ′Potato Star 2013QR3′ appeared at the press conference at the Imperial Palace Hotel in Nonhyeon, Seoul. 

Photo credit: Hea Jung MinJulien Kang, Seo Yeaji and Jang Ki Ha send love and greetings. 

Photo credit: Hea Jung MinGeum Bora looks a little austere. 

Photo credit: Hea Jung MinChoi Song Hyun speaks to the press. 

Photo credit: Hea Jung MinKim Jung Min looks ready for a wedding. 

Photo credit: Hea Jung MinWe expect Kim Kwang Kyu to be hilarious as always. 

Photo credit: Hea Jung MinIndie singer Jang Kiha takes a turn at acting

Photo credit: Hea Jung MinEveryone′s favorite halbae, Lee Soon Jae! 

Photo credit: Hea Jung MinSeo Yaeji sports a blinging necklace. 

Photo credit: Hea Jung MinGeum Bora could kill you with one look. 

Photo credit: Hea Jung MinKo Kyung Pyo looks a little startled. 

Photo credit: Hea Jung MinYeo Jin Gu does not look his age. At all. 

Photo credit: Hea Jung MinThe cast, from super young to super old. 

Photo credit: Hea Jung MinChoi Song Hyun sports a flashy top. 

Photo credit: Hea Jung MinOh Young Shil in a tartan ensemble. 

Photo credit: Hea Jung MinKim Kwang Kyu never ceases to make us smile.

Photo credit: Hea Jung MinLee Soon Jae also has that skill. 

Photo credit: Hea Jung MinSeo Yeaji takes the spotlight in red. 

Photo credit: Hea Jung MinHow will Jang Kiha be at acting?

Photo credit: Hea Jung MinPD Kim Byung Wook leads another stellar cast. 

Photo credit: Hea Jung MinLighten up Ko Kyung Pyo! 

Photo credit: Hea Jung MinYeo Jin Gu, getting bigger by the day. 

Photo credit: Hea Jung MinHa Yeon Soo in her second major television role.

Photo credit: Hea Jung MinHa Yeon Soo looks a little serious for a sitcom!

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min
    http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/46195
    uglypearldotorigcsm
  • Jenny MatthewsJenny Matthews Posts: 13Member

IDOL

naya said:
    ahhh, finally found this thread.  does anyone know if this sitcom will be subbed? i'm actually quite interested in watching it...Ha Yeon Soo has won me over in the previews, haha.  So nice to see a different side to her then what i see of her in Monstar!
    Same...I really hope this gets subbed! It's probably not all that likely though... :( 
    Please kindly read the signature rules.

• cloecloe Posts: 479Member

SUPERSTAR

edited September 2013
    Finally ..the press conference of Potato star..thank you for all pics and videos..
    i'm looking forward for this drama because of ha yeon soo, she's really won my heart since monstar..
    and when i watched the previews..i've got really excited
    my min seyi is really beautiful, her simplicity at it's the best, i can't get bored by looking her face..i think she has a beautiful eyes i ever seen, i love her smile

uglypearl
  • JAYwalkersJAYwalkers 이제훈 Posts: 3,061Member

LEGEND

edited September 2013
     credit to tvn

POTATO DANCE (MAKING)

★ Kdrama :  Secret Door . The Three Musketeers . Misaeng . Modern Farmer  
    . Jdrama :  Nobunaga Concerto . Gomen ne Seishun! . Dear Sister .
    uglypearldotorijjsweeter0211

LEGEND

[Video] Yeo Jin Gu, Ha Yeon Soo, and Cast of ‘Potato Star’ Wish You Happy Chuseok

2013.09.18 18:00  CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

With the major holiday approaching, the cast of the upcoming tvN sitcom, Potato Star 2013QR3 wished its future viewers happy Chuseok.

From Yeo Jin Gu to Geum Bora, the cast of Potato Star 2013QR3 sent their well-wished greetings for Chuseok and hoped everyone would spend a good time with family and lots of food. 

Meanwhile, Potato Star 2013QR3 begins on September 23. 

Photo credit: tvN

uglypearlcloejjsweeter0211

LEGEND

NEW PREVIEW (SPOILER)

uglypearldotoricloejjsweeter0211