What makeup do you wear to school?

Guest bakemonochan

Guest bakemonochan

Since I'm lazy in the morning, I do my make up in the car. I apply a powder with SPF protection and mascara.

I usually wear a full face, with false lashes and everything (even when I have an 8:30 class). On my worst days, I'll fill in my brows, use undereye concealer and a tinted lip balm.
When I was in high school, I'd wear a full face minus foundation, contour and false lashes. On my worst days, I'd wear lip balm and eyeliner. No high schooler should be wearing a cakey-richard simmons face to school because daily foundation + teenage hormones = hot mess of skin.

Guest hearthealer

BB cream in the summer...mostly for the SPF...and some lip lint if i can be bothered. Or else, roll out of bed, shower, eat...RUN -.-
In the winter, no need for SPF, NO MAKEUP :D

Guest muffingrl

depends on how early i have to be at school. in high school i only wore eyeliner, mascara, and a bit of lip balm. i developed cystic acne in college so i added foundation, concealer, and blush to my routine. i also lightly fill in my brows. takes about 15 minutes to apply everything.

Guest UnicornGummi

I usually don't wear make up, mainly cause I'm crazy and I wake up 10 mins before class and I end up desperately trying to make it to class on time. Ain't nobody got the time for make up! 

Guest zer0mg

BB cream and tinted lip balm are usually the minimum. If I'm feeling pretty, I'll add eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara--nothing too dramatic though.

Guest Aimiko

BB Cream, (sometimes concealer) gel liner, mascara, highlighter, blush and lip tint. I used to wear bronzer too, but lately I don't feel that it's necessary to apply it. 

Guest meimeix3

It depends on my mood lol. Lazy days: concealer, setting powder, mascara or eyeliner, lip balmGood days: bb cream or foundation, mascara, eyeliner, setting powder, lip balmOr sometimes I won't put any on.. Especially in the summer I only use sunscreen and moisturizer 

During my freshman year of high school, I was going through the obligatory scene phase, so I wore neon eyeshadow and winged-out eyeliner to school everyday. Sophomore year, I had for the most part grown out of it, but I still wore a lot of colored eyeshadow (in more toned-down colors). Junior year, I was all about the ulzzang-style makeup. And finally, this past year, I sort of came into my own style and found what worked for me, and went more for the natural, "no-makeup makeup" look. Some days I wouldn't wear any eyeliner at all, while back in freshman year I wouldn't dream of stepping outside the house without it. Quite a transformation, really. :)

Guest infectedshroom

Back when I was in high school I wouldn't put on any make up at all but now in collage I usually just put on lip balm (those kind that makes your lips have colour instead of being transparent) and if i'm feeling it, I'll put on powder xD I'm usually like a zombie to school.

Guest Rachelle Kiyomi

I put liquid foundation and then powder foundation on top of that so it stays and doesn't look oily. Then, if I'm doing a simple look, white eyeliner on my lower lash line and black eyeliner in a wing. I think that's simple enough haha

Archived