How to grow thicker/fuller eyelashes?

Guest hyobutts

Guest hyobutts

Lately, I realized my eyelashes have grown thinner and they have the habit of falling out easily.  Does anyone know natural remedies that could increase eyelash production, or make my eyelashes look thicker?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest UnicornGummi

Put extra virgin olive oil on your lashes and sleep with it on over night. :) Just don't rub your eyes or anything and wash your face/lashes well in the morning. I did that for a week straight and my lashes were sooo nice. I can actually see my bottom lashes LOL (I'm Asian AND monolided -_-

I actually use EVOO as my eye makeup remover and have been using it for about a month or two. It actually made my eyelashes longer and a little fuller than before :) and a lot healthier; my eyelashes rarely fall out now !

This may sound weird but try conditioner (for your hair) as your eye makeup remover. I tend to wear eyeliner everyday and the conditioner removes all the dirt. The conditioner strengthens and thickens hair (don't trust me on this hahaha) so it will work on your eyelashes too (: Make sure the conditioner doesn't get in your eyes and try to rub them on your eyelashes with the water running. Consistency=progress. I did this for a couple of months and I can tell my lashes got thicker, but not so much longer. But then again, I haven't measured them so it could have grown. My friend, who told me about this in the first place, saw the difference in her lashes for sure. It'll work if you do it consistently. There's no magic product that can instantly make your lashes grow haha. Good luck!!

Guest hearthealer

Vaseline, put some on a q-tip and apply it on the underside and top side of your lashes...kinda like how you would mascara...most people see improvements in days...also vaseline doesn't just help new lashes grow stronger and longer, it also strengthens old lashes, so they won't fall out as easily....

Guest mizteaza

I bought this magic ilash serum from an online shop and it worked for me. I actually used it on my eyebrows as well i used to have sparse eyebrows but now theyre even and i can get away without putting any makeup on my eyebrows and go out! lol here's what it looks like. it lasted me about 4 months. I was convinced to get this because they had a money back guarantee! hahaha 483202_388718061188459_948602108_n.jpg

Guest Hades1430292066

I used to use coconut oil and vaseline. I've stopped because I'm lazy but I really should start it up again lol orz. My lashes were definitely thicker where it even got to the point where I looked like I was wearing eyeliner. Though my top lashes aren't curly and I never bother, so maybe that helped lol.
Point of this post! Melt some coconut oil and apply to your lashes either using a mascara wand or your fingers (either is fine) then follow up with a coat of vaseline because if you're sleeping with it, the oil might run down your lashes and into your eyes.Girl...Girl.......It burnsSo the vaseline sort of locks it into place.
Hope this was helpful ;;

Guest bakemonochan

I'm Asian, and we don't have as thick and much eyelashes as westerns do. Mine are not super long or thick, but I think mine can be considered a bit above average. What helped me was the fact that I put on mascara everyday, so after a while, it seems like they just stay in that pretty form so you don't really have to do much about it? I don't know if this makes sense but yeah...And also, I wouldn't recommend you to use water proof mascara because they are really hard to take off and may remove some eyelashes too. Whenever I wear water proof mascara, when I get home, I wash my face TWICE and then use the eye make up remover which is FOR water proof make up and it still doesn't take all of it out .__. So be careful!! 

I've also done the EVOO thing to my eyelashes as well, and it does help with your eyelashes. I was even amazed at how well it worked. But what I hated about it was when I wake up in the morning, the evoo would eventually get into my eye and burn. Dx But then again, I sweat easily, especially since it's been so hot.

Guest Janie Lee

hyobutts said: Lately, I realized my eyelashes have grown thinner and they have the habit of falling out easily.  Does anyone know natural remedies that could increase eyelash production, or make my eyelashes look thicker?

Guest meimeix3

I had really short lashes before but after my routine it became fuller and longer. My trick was that I trimmed them and put vaseline on them every night. Yes I actually trimmed them once and it grew longer! Putting vaseline on your lashes will help it make it grow thicker.

Vaseline is probably a great way to try and achieve it :P
I've done it and It's works~ my eyelashes are better then before but it's not Full on thick long eyelashes that you see in commercials and etc :P
My eyelashes use to be extremely thin and tiny but after applications of a small coat of Vaseline on my lashes every night, it has done wonders~ :)

Guest bongchakorea

To make your eyelashes grow thicker and longer in a short period of time use  vitamin E oil, eyelash mascara and take healthy diet.

-------------------------------------------------
Eyelashes Extension

Guest ♥Cinna♥

Right, going to give you the cheapest and best advice for growing thicker longer lashes, ever.
Get glaucoma medicine, the kind that they sell as drops, the one I use is called Ganfort.
You need a tiny brush for this, dip the tiny brush into the liquid and put a small amount on your lashes, as if you're putting on eyeliner.
Within 3 weeks you will see improvement, quite possibly a massive one.
Before you ask let me tell you the reasoning behind this, the active ingredient used in lash enhancement serums and glaucoma medication is the same.
A while back my mother and I decided to get lash extensions from our regular salon, top-notch place, lots of celebrities go there, we thought "Hey, what could go wrong?" The lashes were supposed to last for 3 months (with monthly touch-ups). What they do is they glue these silk lashes individually on each of your own lashes so they look longer and fuller. We'd seen people who had gotten them, looked lovely. However they felt horrible, I could not touch my eyes because the silk lashes would move and curl, hurting my eyelids, same with my mother. For a week we stopped putting on eye makeup. Didn't matter because they started to fall after that week, along with our natural lashes. Both my lashes and my mother's were pretty much gone, only the shortest few remained, possibly because they were too short to have the extensions glued on. I was so embarrassed that I had to wear the most discreet falsies I could find.
Two weeks later my mom heard of a lash serum called NeuLash, from Harvey Nichols, that were amazing for lashes. We thought, what the hell, we don't even have any lashes to lose at this point. In one month my lashes were completely back and soon enough they looked better than before. Many compliments followed. We let our lashes have two months of down time after our serums ran out and got new bottles. During this time the super long lashes were gone and our lashes went back to their normal state. We bought the same serum again and waited for three weeks. Nothing happened. 1 month, 2 months, na-da. Apparently they had "tweaked" the formula so it wasn't as effective as before, at least for us. By this time we knew the link between glaucoma medication and lash serums, so while talking to one of my mother's friends she said "well why don't you just apply the medication?" Not wanting to lose our lashes again, we declined. Well my mother's friend did it anyway. She used it for a month and I swear to you her tiny little lashes grew so long she started to think whether or not she should trim them! Needless to say we bought it and gave it a shot and voila our lashes were gorgeous again.
If you are going to try it remember not to get any in your eye. I might post photos later if I can find a proper "before" photo, I don't tend to take photos of my lashes for no good reason so might be hard.

Archived