YG AUditions THROUGH MAIL

Guest thaliamanurung

Guest thaliamanurung

So my cousin and i are planning to send our application to YG , i'd like to ask u , can we send it in one cd/us or it's one participant one cd/usb ? THANKS^^

• 5 months later...
Guest timetotease1

I'm actually going to send my audition through mail to YG too. I'm going to use a USB too. It would be best to send them in separately.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest JesSica1430293379

Hello Soompiers. I'm thinking of becoming a Kpop artist, I have a good voice thats what my friends says but i don't go that high. I can rap really well and fast. I can dance but not as good as BB's Taeyang ,Exo Kai, 2ne1 Minzy. I'm average in dancing Btw, I'm from India new Delhi and i'm 2000 liner Well, and my looks. I can say i'm not Bad. xP My height is 159 almost 160 , people say it's average for my age. My complexion is Fair. I can say i'm fairer than Sistar Hyorin So Please help me choose which company should i apply. and suggest me some songs.  Thank you. :) 

PS. Sorry i had to post here as i can't make a topic in my account. But please do help me out :)

• 2 months later...
Guest sugarbutt

@ Jessica Hi Jessica! Okay so I can't make a topic either :/ but I'll try to help you out :)

Okay so first thing is do you know how to speak Korean? It would be better to know Korean because if you want to be a Kpop artist, you'll have to speak Korean. Sure when you become a trainee you'll learn, but it's better to start ahead earlier to know.

I'm not trying to put you down by your race but just know that there are many people around the world who's auditioning, and not a lot of a different race enters in kpop - so if you're committed on this, good luck! :)

Songs - depending on what style you like, whether pop, ballad, rap, etc make sure you sing a song that you can express yourself out of and try to make it creative - when I say that I mean to try to change the song by using your style voice (sorry that sounded confusing XD)

Company - oh boy there's a lot lol - obviously almost all of their are very competitive (especially the top 3), so I would advise you to have in mind like one of the top 3 and another one that's a smaller company. But make sure you research a lot of them since there are some that are scam I think :0

Big companies are nice, but because they are competitive and hard to get into the most, I feel like starting with a smaller company would be a good start because they can become popular one day !

Hope I helped! I'm also planning to audition again!

Hi I have a question to ask. So in three to four years I want to audition to different kpop companies but I'm not Asian I'm dominican-american so I'm trying to find a singing and dancing classes. Can u guys tell me by my pic what u think might happen if I audition still looking like that.

Guest iamsera

yomary2 said: Hi I have a question to ask. So in three to four years I want to audition to different kpop companies but I'm not Asian I'm dominican-american so I'm trying to find a singing and dancing classes. Can u guys tell me by my pic what u think might happen if I audition still looking like that.

• 6 months later...

Archived