Food/meal and beverages that you saw in K-dramas

nov6060

This is the thread to post pictures or comments on food/meal and beverages that you saw in K-dramas and you crave to try them...

k3rxno.png

pzll.png

cr to @KyoRean

Remember soompi forum rules if you wanna post something or make comments here...

1. All forms of swearing are forbidden. Although we have a swear filter, please do not expect the filter to circumvent your swear words.

2. Rudeness, hateful messages, member bashing, and trolling are forbidden.

3. Sexually explicit content, as well as content that endorses illegal activity, is forbidden.

4. Advertising of another website, product, and/or service, or solicitation of donations, whether by creating a new topic or sending PMs to members, is strictly prohibited. You may link your favorite website and/or personal website in your signature as long as the font size and color are kept to the default settings. If you wish to negotiate a paid advertisement contract/campaign with Soompi.com, please contact info@soompi.com.

5. You may post a general link to other resources/websites, but direct linking or sharing of any copyrighted material on Soompi.com is strictly prohibited.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest OreoVampire

wwehhhooo !! Oh dear !!! Oh My God ! really jeongmal jinjja ! chingu !!! lemme kiss your forehead ! mmmuahhhh  =)) =)) I can't stop laughing :))

Guest OreoVampire

Oh dear lord, please bless this 2 life in our very own "youngie ah style mansion" hhahhahahhhaaa =))

hey @nov6060 ! congrates ! daebak chingu! hey.. I'll design few photo for the front page.. you too .. come with everything beautiful possible! weehhhooo !
\m/

I love watching Full House too, do you know why? Because there's a lot of dining scenes in there and made me craving to taste what they ate... I remember when Bi Rain asked whether it's soup or stew, then SHK said, it's sometimes soup, sometimes stew, multiplayer... Wanna try that soup/stew to know how bad the taste is... Haha...

Guest OreoVampire

nov6060 said: I love watching Full House too, do you know why? Because there's a lot of dining scenes in there and made me craving to taste what they ate... I remember when Bi Rain asked whether it's soup or stew, then SHK said, it's sometimes soup, sometimes stew, multiplayer... Wanna try that soup/stew to know how bad the taste is... Haha...

Guest OreoVampire

nov6060 said: Cotton candy, ice cream, potato soup, red bean porridge, which one of those food from twtwb drama that you really crave?

KyoRean

said:

nov6060

said: I love watching Full House too, do you know why? Because there's a lot of dining scenes in there and made me craving to taste what they ate... I remember when Bi Rain asked whether it's soup or stew, then SHK said, it's sometimes soup, sometimes stew, multiplayer... Wanna try that soup/stew to know how bad the taste is... Haha...

KyoRean said: nov6060 said: KyoRean said: nov6060 said: I love watching Full House too, do you know why? Because there's a lot of dining scenes in there and made me craving to taste what they ate... I remember when Bi Rain asked whether it's soup or stew, then SHK said, it's sometimes soup, sometimes stew, multiplayer... Wanna try that soup/stew to know how bad the taste is... Haha...

Archived