Breast Augmentation - pictures added

Guest iilysium

Guest iilysium

It seems as though soompiers are getting/wanting double eyelid surgery and rhinoplasty, but there is little interest in breast augmentation and doesn't seem like many are getting it, even when it's one of the more common plastic surgery

- Would you get if you had the money? - If you don't want it, why or why not? Is it concerns of looking fake, botched boob surgeries, your friends and family noticing, etc? - Boys, feel free to chime in your opinion

I'm currently several hours after my breast augmentation surgery in Bangkok, lying on my bed in extreme boredom and a little bit of pain (I am surprised by how little discomfort there is compared to double eyelid surgery).

My bandages are taken off tomorrow and I really wanna see what they look like. The nurses say they are nice and perky and big, but I want to see for myself D: !!!!! And don't know if censored boob pics are allowed on soompi. I would post before and afters if anyone's interested

UPDATE

This is my before op picture. I look a bit bigger in this pic than I actually am, but I have no side view projection. I'm an A cup.

UPDATE: IMG_0039_zps5958d576.jpg

After surgery they bandaged my bewbs. I woke up with little pain, until the next morning where it hurts to sit up and it hurts a bit to move around. They discharged me but I have to carry a drain to drain out my blood and it's kinda weird to walk around Bangkok holding a bloody drain lmfao.

IMG_0058_zpsb5cb7818.jpg

IMG_0069_zps1e183742.jpg

I can't take off my bandages but hey I have cleavage nao!!  : D

I like the way they turned out, especially for immediate post-op. Over several months they will change a lot in that they will become softer with massage (though soft already), drop to look more natural, and "fluff out" (size increase).

The outcome will be bigger than it is now, (I don't want too big for my frame). My sister and I measured it at 30D? It will probably go up a size in a few months when the muscles loosen up. (I got cohesive silicone, under the muscle, 380 cc). I'm pretty happy overall <3  Will update pics several months from now fir final results.

Dropping and fluffing info for girls interested in BA:

dropfluff.jpg

*Mod Edit: Couple of pictures were removed. No nudity on Soompi please. :)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iilysium

o.o Once ur done making more babies? How many are you planning on popping out?

Well, as they were strapping me down my mind went something like:

omgomg they're gonna CUT open my breasts!!! omg I'm freaking crazy Y I do this please dun kill me T.T I wannnaaa go home T.T .....ZzzZzZZ

lol just 1 more,  so that she has a friend to play with. 
hahahaha i bet you did.also, must be glad the drug didn't wear off in the middle of the doctor shoving the implant into you :D
Post the before and after pictures after you have the bandage off and fully recovered :D

O yeah, how much does it cost?

Guest iilysium

Awww. That's perfect. ^.^ I always ask only child's if they grew up lonely without siblings and they always say yes. D: Will do :D and it cost $2700 usd, cohesive silicone. My friend had good results so I cometh here

i think girls dont talk about that because they think it will make them targets for bitter trolls who also have small boobs but dont do anything about it.
as a guy, i dont see anything wrong with it as long as it looks good! u see that is what matters in the end "does it look good?!" 
its just that usually, even if a girl's boobs are small, improving her face would have a greater effect on her over all look. because many girls have "flaws" on their faces. and another issue with more priority is being fat. if u were fat, it would be better for you to loose weight than get breast implants.
however if you are satisfied with how your face looks, and and ur belly isn't sticking out, but you are flat chested, the only thing a good boob job is going to do is raise ur confidence, and satisfy ur future husband's craving for large shapely boobs!

Guest Muso

Personally, I would not get them done. Why? Even though I'm small breasted, I like my breast size. That and I think that unless the surgery is necessary for health reason or you're trying to have it shaped to how it was before like a lift or tuck, then there is no reason to go under the knife. But that's just me.

I've had friends who altered their breast to get bigger and then complain about all the extra attention they received because of their new size.

I know the whole world tells women that they need to be skinny or model like or have the right assets such ad big breast and wide hips to attract a man but I find it bothersome when women do those things just so they can get a man. I find it supperficial. 

If you go under the knife to change what you don't like, to feel more feminine, I won't judge, but if you get it for only wanting to attract attention, then I'll just look the other way.

Guest iilysium

ajlee613

wrote:

»

i think girls dont talk about that because they think it will make them targets for bitter trolls who also have small boobs but dont do anything about it.<br />

as a guy, i dont see anything wrong with it as long as it looks good! u see that is what matters in the end "does it look good?!" <br />

its just that usually, even if a girl's boobs are small, improving her face would have a greater effect on her over all look. because many girls have "flaws" on their faces. and another issue with more priority is being fat. if u were fat, it would be better for you to loose weight than get breast implants.<br />

however if you are satisfied with how your face looks, and and ur belly isn't sticking out, but you are flat chested, the only thing a good boob job is going to do is raise ur confidence, and satisfy ur future husband's craving for large shapely boobs!

Guest iilysium

Muso said: Personally, I would not get them done. Why? Even though I'm small breasted, I like my breast size. That and I think that unless the surgery is necessary for health reason or you're trying to have it shaped to how it was before like a lift or tuck, then there is no reason to go under the knife. But that's just me.

I've had friends who altered their breast to get bigger and then complain about all the extra attention they received because of their new size.

I know the whole world tells women that they need to be skinny or model like or have the right assets such ad big breast and wide hips to attract a man but I find it bothersome when women do those things just so they can get a man. I find it supperficial. 

If you go under the knife to change what you don't like, to feel more feminine, I won't judge, but if you get it for only wanting to attract attention, then I'll just look the other way.

Guest !Lei

I wanna get a bewb job in BKK too. I know a lot of trannys (sexy ones too!!!!! GRR I get so silently insecure especially if they're so much prettier and sexier than real girls [all the more in thai )
one time, I went to a surgeon's clinic for rhinoplasty, but the moment I stepped in and talked to the receptionist and said, "yeah..surgery" she asked if it was for my boobs.@-) (coz they're tiny) 

^:)^ for posting pics and your surgery  ^:)^ :-bd
hope you heal well!!!!!!! :D and get soft, perky natural boobs :D

Guest iilysium

&#33;Lei said: I wanna get a bewb job in BKK too. I know a lot of trannys (sexy ones too!!!!! GRR I get so silently insecure especially if they're so much prettier and sexier than real girls [all the more in thai )
one time, I went to a surgeon's clinic for rhinoplasty, but the moment I stepped in and talked to the receptionist and said, "yeah..surgery" she asked if it was for my boobs.@-) (coz they're tiny) 

^:)^ for posting pics and your surgery  ^:)^ :-bd
hope you heal well!!!!!!! :D and get soft, perky natural boobs :D

Guest sallyen

Looks great! :\"> and yes, I want to get it done too. Maybe in the future when I am a bit more satisfied with my body ^_^ 

Guest Necessary Evil1430292221

That first picture doesn't look like an A at all o_o I would have bet on a B to C =O

Also props to you for showing that, was surprised you did.

Guest iilysium

^ lol from the side they were flat and do not show up in clothes. Definitely A cups. The pic liesss 

Guest Necessary Evil1430292221

Breast deceiving my eyes, not the first time.

Had a close friend get the same procedure and first thing she was annoyed about was clothing, I'm going to guess you'll have the same problem lol.

Guest iilysium

Believe meh buddy when I say after years of not filling out my clothes I WElCOME THIS CHALLENGE.

Archived