JYP online audition

Guest mee1430292397

Guest mee1430292397

It seems that JYP doesn't care or look into the online audition. Because they didn't even look into mine for 2 application. And I sent another one recently it's been 3 or 2 days that they have not check the application. Have anyone encounter this? I've improved my quality however it will be a waste if they didn't look at it..

• 1 year later...
Guest followmydream

Hey, sorry for random but how long did it take u guys to upload your application? Because I've done puuting all my information and put all the photos and upload a video file already. So I clicked "apply". Until now it's still loading....why is that? it is becasue of my internet??? well, at the same time, I'm uploading something on youtube,,,,,so is it becasue of that or has anyone encountered this? I'm just wondering if it is because of the jyp website....a lot of people had issues on uploading their files. But in my case, it's quite different since it's not my file but it's just not loading....  thank u!

Archived