Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soompi Forums is moving TOMORROW!! Migration is scheduled to begin around 8am PDT Tuesday / 12am KST Wednesday [more details]

[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

152535557582000

Replies

  • leahbnavarroleahbnavarro Posts: 117Member

    IDOL

    Hong Ki is talking about Candy Kiss in this vid.

    http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/xtnc7a_eng-120824-go-show-ep-19-hongki-cut_fun

    Candy kiss is done until the candy melts. Hope he gives one to Mina...Yay, I'll happily die in shippers paradise!!! DDM to the highest level!!!

    Gomen ne, I don't know how to post vids.

    Credits to Happy Island Subs.
    MiNahmrsrosan80
    ·
  • nikiazianikiazia Posts: 3,574Member

    LEGEND

    pripri001 said:
    told ya' Hongki is moody/pms (cuz he's actually a gurll)
    Mina can brighten his mood and Jonghun can control him(he only listen to leader-nim)...OMG!!3 SOME!! :))
    hahhahhahaha correct. before this only joonghun can control him but not his mood. now mina can brighten his mood. perfect MINA-HOONGKI-JOONGHUN  :))
    pripri001mrsrosan80greencrossiLOVEfleurdelis
    ·
  • MiNahMiNah Posts: 659Member

    SUPERSTAR

    nikiazia said:
    @mrsrosan80
    they're so different. but both're easy going & nice. i meet hongki in person @ fan meeting last year. he's very2 charming & handsome boy. but, sometimes his moody can't control. grateful, it's happen in a few seconds or minutes & his back to the normal.

    i think only mina can change him. because she's hongki gf type. older than him, pretty, nice person, has a big smile, & big eyes.

    @Nikiazia Chinca??!!!!! You met him???? Omo omo omo.... *envy at highest level*  I'm glad that even Pris agreed that Mina is perfect for Hongki. Aigo...love is beautiful ^^  :x

    @Pripri001 Yeah..you told us before. Thats why i noticed his mood temperature easily...And the best part is, Hongki realised that Mina (maybe) get hurt with him in his previous interview. So,  he tried his best to be nice to her. Btw, dont you think his image is "clean" and simple now?? I notice since his PC (Passionate Goodbye), he never paint his nail anymore... /:)

    mrsrosan80greencross
    ·
  • azziiazzii Posts: 398Member

    SUPERSTAR

    @wittydba ah yes a strong and cute nuna did give him a piggyback when they were playing a game and that's the part where it was revealed Hongki notices a girl's chest first... lol lol lol ...
    ·
  • nikiazianikiazia Posts: 3,574Member

    LEGEND

    edited June 2013
    pripri001 said:
    i need to show you guys because he's so embarrassing   =))

    naughty boy  :))
    want watch this episode @KBS Malaysia (mybe next week or next two neek?) 10:00 pm, channel 391
    wittydba
    ·
  • nikiazianikiazia Posts: 3,574Member

    LEGEND

    edited June 2013
    Hong Ki is talking about Candy Kiss in this vid.

    http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/xtnc7a_eng-120824-go-show-ep-19-hongki-cut_fun

    Candy kiss is done until the candy melts. Hope he gives one to Mina...Yay, I'll happily die in shippers paradise!!! DDM to the highest level!!!

    Gomen ne, I don't know how to post vids.

    Credits to Happy Island Subs.
    candy kiss? i think better he kiss mina ;))
    missauditor
    ·
  • nikiazianikiazia Posts: 3,574Member

    LEGEND

    MiNah said:
    @Nikiazia Chinca??!!!!! You met him???? Omo omo omo.... *envy at highest level*  I'm glad that even Pris agreed that Mina is perfect for Hongki. Aigo...love is beautiful ^^  :x
    yeah i hope they date secretly. not announced to the public. u know netizen & haters. when u announced to the public, your fans will run away. your followers numbers will drop a lots.


    mrsrosan80ducanMiNahmeminthehouse
    ·
  • ducanducan ILove-Visual-Kei~ Posts: 576Member

    SUPERSTAR

    nikiazia wrote: »
    leahbnavarro said:<br />
    Hong Ki is talking about Candy Kiss in this vid.<br />

    <br />
    <br />

    <br />
    http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/xtnc7a_eng-120824-go-show-ep-19-hongki-cut_fun<br />

    <br />
    <br />

    <br />
    Candy kiss is done until the candy melts. Hope he gives one to Mina...Yay, I'll happily die in shippers paradise!!! DDM to the highest level!!!<br />

    <br />
    <br />

    <br />
    Gomen ne, I don't know how to

    <br />
    <br />

    <br />
    Credits to Happy Island Subs.<br />
    candy kiss? i think better he kiss mina ;))

    Yes...yes.. no need candy.. just him only..hahaha.. just do it.. =))
    mrsrosan80
    ·
  • missauditormissauditor Kuala LumpurPosts: 2,097SoGonger

    LEGEND

    edited June 2013

    nikiazia said:
    MiNah said:HONGKI character:a mood maker, adorable, easy going, has so many friend & admired heechul (super junior)

    his fans love hongki because he's got the greates voice, honest & direct. but sometimes he's very childish, self-centered, & moody person. he's often affected by people around him. luckly mina not affected by him. but he affected by mina. so his mood change from bad mood to good mood. 
    Thank god for tht [-O<..now i understand why hongki said mina is too nice..myb after every shooting of the prgm he think back his action n he felt guilty of the way he treat his wife..but i bet when he watched the prgm he either felt more guilty or relieved tht mina is always consider him 100 point for every thing tht he did....
    nikiazia said:
    @mrsrosan80
    they're so different. but both're easy going & nice. i meet hongki in person @ fan meeting last year. he's very2 charming & handsome boy. but, sometimes his moody can't control. grateful, it's happen in a few seconds or minutes & his back to the normal.

    i think only mina can change him. because she's hongki gf type. older than him, pretty, nice person, has a big smile, & big eyes.
    quiet a handful of malaysian here. great <3 i think ft island has a long history in malaysia. they came here years ago but the performance was cancelled due to problem with the organiser. they stucked at the airport and end up flew back to korea. i think the fans didn't get any refund from the organiser until now. lucky the boys didn't give up and came again last year. my cousin is a pri so she told me about them a lot. but i don't think she likes mina because she haven't watch gwgm >.<

    i saw hongki early this year at GDA. since nicole (kara) and dasom (sistar) were mc'ing (don't know why i love girls more than boys. lol), i bought the good seat. i wish i love ft island sooner, so i will pay more attention. but i did notice he's a bit hyper and always interact with his fans in front of him. of course he's cute. lol. and dasom looks very comfortable with him, i almost shipped them. kekekeke.  

    i watched the making film episode 9 again. when the PD asked about their feeling, mina said she was sleepy but happy. hongki replied except for the weather, he enjoy it too. at that time, mina looked at hongki and made the hiss sound. lol. i can imagine hongki was complaining about the weather during the whole journey from airport to the hotel. 

    some of you already mentioned, at night when PD asked what was hongki favourite moment, he said when they were at the beach and it's raining. lol. so maybe it's true, mina is his mood-maker. rain or snow, as long as mina is with him *DDM mode on*.

    anyone know what is hongki/jaejin/ftisland sdchedule from 7-10 june 2013?
    MiNahmrsrosan80
    ·
  • nikiazianikiazia Posts: 3,574Member

    LEGEND

    edited June 2013
    quiet a handful of malaysian here. great <3 i think ft island has a long history in malaysia. they came here years ago but the performance was cancelled due to problem with the organiser. they stucked at the airport and end up flew back to korea. i think the fans didn't get any refund from the organiser until now. lucky the boys didn't give up and came again last year. my cousin is a pri so she told me about them a lot. but i don't think she likes mina because she haven't watch gwgm >.<
    i saw hongki early this year at GDA. since nicole (kara) and dasom (sistar) were mc'ing (don't know why i love girls more than boys. lol), i bought the good seat. i wish i love ft island sooner, so i will pay more attention. but i did notice he's a bit hyper and always interact with his fans in front of him. of course he's cute. lol. and dasom looks very comfortable with him, i almost shipped them. kekekeke.  
    i watched the making film episode 9 again. when the PD asked about their feeling, mina said she was sleepy but happy. hongki replied except for the weather, he enjoy it too. at that time, mina looked at hongki and made the hiss sound. lol. i can imagine hongki was complaining about the weather during the whole journey from airport to the hotel. 

    some of you already mentioned, at night when PD asked what was hongki favourite moment, he said when they were at the beach and it's raining. lol. so maybe it's true, mina is his mood-maker. rain or snow, as long as mina is with him *DDM mode on*.

    anyone know what is hongki/jaejin/ftisland sdchedule from 7-10 june 2013?
    u can check Ftisland schedule ;http://www.hongjaebiased.com/p/schedule.html
    missauditor
    ·
  • MiNahMiNah Posts: 659Member

    SUPERSTAR


    nikiazia said:
    MiNah said:HONGKI character:a mood maker, adorable, easy going, has so many friend & admired heechul (super junior)

    his fans love hongki because he's got the greates voice, honest & direct. but sometimes he's very childish, self-centered, & moody person. he's often affected by people around him. luckly mina not affected by him. but he affected by mina. so his mood change from bad mood to good mood. 
    Thank god for tht [-O<..now i understand why hongki said mina is too nice..myb after every shooting of the prgm he think back his action n he felt guilty of the way he treat his wife..but i bet when he watched the prgm he either felt more guilty or relieved tht mina is always consider him 100 point for every thing tht he did....
    nikiazia said:
    @mrsrosan80
    they're so different. but both're easy going & nice. i meet hongki in person @ fan meeting last year. he's very2 charming & handsome boy. but, sometimes his moody can't control. grateful, it's happen in a few seconds or minutes & his back to the normal.

    i think only mina can change him. because she's hongki gf type. older than him, pretty, nice person, has a big smile, & big eyes.
    quiet a handful of malaysian here. great <3 i think ft island has a long history in malaysia. they came here years ago but the performance was cancelled due to problem with the organiser. they stucked at the airport and end up flew back to korea. i think the fans didn't get any refund from the organiser until now. lucky the boys didn't give up and came again last year. my cousin is a pri so she told me about them a lot. but i don't think she likes mina because she haven't watch gwgm >.<

    i saw hongki early this year at GDA. since nicole (kara) and dasom (sistar) were mc'ing (don't know why i love girls more than boys. lol), i bought the good seat. i wish i love ft island sooner, so i will pay more attention. but i did notice he's a bit hyper and always interact with his fans in front of him. of course he's cute. lol. and dasom looks very comfortable with him, i almost shipped them. kekekeke.  

    i watched the making film episode 9 again. when the PD asked about their feeling, mina said she was sleepy but happy. hongki replied except for the weather, he enjoy it too. at that time, mina looked at hongki and made the hiss sound. lol. i can imagine hongki was complaining about the weather during the whole journey from airport to the hotel. 

    some of you already mentioned, at night when PD asked what was hongki favourite moment, he said when they were at the beach and it's raining. lol. so maybe it's true, mina is his mood-maker. rain or snow, as long as mina is with him *DDM mode on*.

    anyone know what is hongki/jaejin/ftisland sdchedule from 7-10 june 2013?
    @missauditor Erk!!!! Malunya!!!! Bad impression about Malaysia >_< !!! Luckily their not give up and i believe Malaysia (Primaddona) is one of the best among their fan. Rite??
    mrsrosan80pripri001
    ·
  • ·
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Forum 165