Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread

Replies

• kakasonekakasone Posts: 516Member

SUPERSTAR

Citra Ggc said:
    kakasone wrote: »
    Yoo PD just posted on his facebook ^^ <br />
    Mina is so pretty playing the drum!!

Can you give yoo PD fb link..please..thank you
    you can search with 유호철 mbc, I'm using mobile so I'm not sure about the link ^^
    Mina is my 1004 천사 
    Pls Kindly Follow the Signature Rules
  • won-wonwon-won part-time lurker here without youPosts: 756Member

SUPERSTAR

pripri001 said:
    won-won said:
    won-won said:
    pripri001 said:
    like dolls! :D

cr. jaejinism.tumblr
    cute bebenor sumer rasa nak tampar berjemaah...

#meroyankeje
    akak tak mau le tampar diorg..sayang le..kalau cium nak gak...tp cium gitu2 jer ler..kalu cium 18sx lain pulak jdnye nanti...
    Tampar pon nak sebab x aci tul cute sangat deme ni. Cium pon bley gak..succulent lips  :\">
    sy cadangkan.. tampar lepas tu cium :)
    Kannn...Cadangan diterima. Cliche ala kdrama gitew.
    We don't believe in rheumatism and true love until after the first attack.
    Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach (1830-1916)

mrsrosan80pripri001leahbnavarrosuerainy75
  • won-wonwon-won part-time lurker here without youPosts: 756Member

SUPERSTAR

pripri001 said:
    =)) poor Seunghyun. troll band = troll fandom.
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    cr. winterxstar.tumblr
    No worries, Hyunie..Noona always have time for you :x
    We don't believe in rheumatism and true love until after the first attack.
    Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach (1830-1916)

MiNahpripri001leahbnavarrometeorite05
  • pripri001pripri001 Posts: 3,977Member

LEGEND

won-won said:
    pripri001 said:

cr. winterxstar.tumblr
    noona is the best!
    Seunghyun: now, future husband, Jaejinn...

leahbnavarrogreencrossmeteorite05

LEGEND

won-won said:
    pripri001 said:

cr. winterxstar.tumblr

greencrosswon-wonprim4ever

LEGEND

How many hours to go for tonight's Ep

what software do you use ha? photoshop? paint.net?

leahbnavarrogreencrossprim4ever
  • missauditormissauditor Kuala LumpurPosts: 2,046SoGonger

SUPERSTAR

@leezsa said: @missauditor, segreyo! to the world! ekekekkeke
    owh yeah babe! segyero! to the world <3 p/s: i have the feeling u will come out when our oldies but goodies couple was mentioned ^^

@sarangyo said:
    for information, local we got married (wgm) and global we got married (gwgm) is nor similar 100%. i watched most of wgm couples and i cannot recall any wedding ceremony (maybe exception for junjin-lee siyoung couple because they met at a church with wedding gown and tuxedo). once wgm couple join the show they are considered married. every wgm couple will have wedding photoshoot.<br />
    i am a fan of ssangchu couple too. my opinion, if you didn't read ssangchu couple soompi thread from page 1 until now page 1,708, advisable not to comment anything about what's happening with the couple from 2008 until 2013.<br />
    love this couple a lot!

way to go, chinggu :-) on a side note this tandem HongMina gave me the vibes that both of them are attracted to each other that is why their feelings transcend the screen and we people can only hope they keep in touch and pdnim is there a chance for a second season?
    @sarangyo hi5 chingu! hongki is very good at keeping in touch with all his acquaintances i.e. drama, variety shows, music program. mina is not an exception. our couple already had their farewell dinner with the staff, so i m not very sure of season 2 >.<

|| SEEK HIS PROTECTION AND PRAY FOR PEACE ||

Fangirling: Hwangbo Hye Jung, Park Seyoung, Gong Hyojin || Loving: SS501, MBLAQ, Jay Park, JYJ, Sistar, Crayon Pop 

Watching: Variety ShowsPride & Prejudice, Misaeng, Mr.Back || Onboard: Ssangchu, Sogong, 2young

mrsrosan80leahbnavarroprim4ever
  • ducanducan ILove-Visual-Kei~ Posts: 573Member

SUPERSTAR

@MiNah i loveeee your teori!! hope u will make more teori in future ..hehehe.. Happy mode*

Please kindly read the signature rules.

mrsrosan80MiNahmissauditorprim4ever
  • missauditormissauditor Kuala LumpurPosts: 2,046SoGonger

SUPERSTAR

@Miki Alves said:

I dont think u r bashing them it a matter of opinions only..but u cnt compete with a ssangchu shipper :) certainly not with @missauditor. .:)..I do agree khj n hongki is different kind of idol thy r very unique n special..n I also believe after the show the ssangchu cp still contacting each other how cn u let go ppl who gave u so much influence n make a better person out of u life rite?;) I hope hongki wont lets mina go too..#peace#pray#love..:)

In real life, I really don't think he will let her go. In reel, still hoping for the best, better than what we have seen so far. That includes the kiss on the lips. Even just the legendary Korean smack. I'll die happily in daramji shippers land. 8->
      I like this couple too. LeeTeck(Super Junior) did a good bye kiss (not on her lips, just below them.) It was really a sad moment. I hope our Hongmina will not finish like this. Note: thy had a wedding with LeeTeck' parents.
    true. they had it at the location of their wedding photoshoot if i am not mistaken. i remember one of the parents came. it's not sora's? coz lee teuk was soooooo nervous. lol. i like this couple too. the goodbye kiss was sad but natural. sora is smart girl <3

|| SEEK HIS PROTECTION AND PRAY FOR PEACE ||

Fangirling: Hwangbo Hye Jung, Park Seyoung, Gong Hyojin || Loving: SS501, MBLAQ, Jay Park, JYJ, Sistar, Crayon Pop 

Watching: Variety ShowsPride & Prejudice, Misaeng, Mr.Back || Onboard: Ssangchu, Sogong, 2young

prim4ever
  • mrsrosan80mrsrosan80 Posts: 3,530Member

LEGEND

translation everybody???
    HONGMINA FOREVER
    CURRENTLY WATCH :#SUPERMAN RETURNS #ROOMMATES #2D1N #RUNNING MAN #GLOBAL WE GOT MARRIED
    pripri001prim4ever