Song Jae Rim 송재림

Guest ilikemangoss

Guest ilikemangoss

-MAIN PAGE WORK IN PROGRESS-tumblr_nhw9wc4msA1txtqt6o1_1280.gif

WIKI II TWITTER  II WEIBO II FACEBOOK tumblr_nhwcugDcjm1txtqt6o1_1280.jpg
Manly, Cheesy, Dorky, Adorable, Wise, Romantic, Bold, Thoughtful, Sensitive, and utterly dedicated.tumblr_nii5qaoqO91txtqt6o1_1280.jpg
"I do read psychology books. I prefer books about acting, performing, movies, philosophy,  photography, and poems. " -JR

TV ShowsUnkind Woman (KBS, 2015) as cold&prickly fencing instructor Roo-OThe Mermaid (tVN, 2014) as easily amused&mature celebrity chef kwon shi kyungtumblr_ni43vm5gwl1txtqt6o2_250.jpgtumblr_ni43kr0NBV1txtqt6o2_250.giftumblr_ni438rX64F1txtqt6o2_250.giftumblr_ni43kr0NBV1txtqt6o1_250.giftumblr_ni431cqG4Z1txtqt6o2_250.giftumblr_ni43vm5gwl1txtqt6o1_250.jpgSecret Love (DRAMAcube, 2014) only ep 1 as time slip helper
tumblr_ni7dffzxzt1txtqt6o1_1280.jpg
Big Man (KBS2, 2014) only ep 1 cameo as bad boy&trouble-maker Park Dong Pal
tumblr_ni7b73xtz71txtqt6o1_1280.jpg
Inspiring Generation (KBS2, 2014) as mysterious&badass scene stealer mo il hwatumblr_ni44qqH6wD1txtqt6o1_250.giftumblr_ni44jdA7YM1txtqt6o2_250.giftumblr_ni44jdA7YM1txtqt6o3_250.giftumblr_ni44jdA7YM1txtqt6o1_250.giftumblr_ni453bKYXg1txtqt6o1_250.giftumblr_ni453bKYXg1txtqt6o2_250.gifFantasy Tower (tVN, 2013) only ep.5 as doomed future-seeing Park Yong-Wantumblr_ni79htIKj81txtqt6o1_1280.jpg
Two Weeks/투윅스 (MBC, 2013) as highly skilled assassin Teacher Kimtumblr_ni46qiFTl11txtqt6o1_1280.jpg
Nail Shop Paris (MBC QueeN, 2013) as handsome nail shop artist Kang Jong Hyuk (Kay)tumblr_ni74fgFywH1txtqt6o1_250.jpgtumblr_ni73zn99sF1txtqt6o1_100.giftumblr_ni73zn99sF1txtqt6o5_250.jpgtumblr_ni73zn99sF1txtqt6o2_250.giftumblr_ni74m1ILi51txtqt6o1_250.giftumblr_ni73zn99sF1txtqt6o3_250.giftumblr_ni7447p6PB1txtqt6o1_250.jpgThe Moon That Embraces the Sun (MBC, 2012) as loyal&devoted bodyguard Kim Chae Woontumblr_ni4823Fise1txtqt6o1_1280.jpg
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (tvN, 2011) as pretty flower boy Hee Gontumblr_ni7630CiQy1txtqt6o1_1280.jpg
 MoviesTunnel 3D (2013)The Suspect (2013)Give Me Back My Cat (2012)Grand Prix (2010)The Actresses (2009)
VarietyRunning Man (guest) -

(SBS)Saturday Night Live (host) - Ep. 103 (Season 5, ep 32) (tVN)We Got Married (season 4) w/ Kim So Eun Ep. 238 (MBC) Oh My School (100 points out of 100, guest

) (KBS)
MV

- Zhang Liyin (2014) 

- Zhang Liyin (2014) 

- BoA (2013)

- Raspberry Field (2013) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6AzbOupbxk- Nell (2012)

- 2NE1 (2012)

- After school (2009)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHe-yXJrj2Y- Yeo Hoonmin (2009)

- May Doni (2009)
Awards
Best Male Rookie Award (2014 MBC entertainment awards)Best Couple Award [w/ kim so eun] (2014 MBC entertainment awards)
Endorsements/CF

w/ IU (2015) 

(2014)

Galaxy S4 (2014)Pandora (2014)

Us n them (2014)

(2014) 

Ara (2012)A. Kurtz (2012)

(2010)Buckaroo Jeans 
Carribean Bay (2009)

)
꽃미남 라면가게.마지막회 

Magazine ShootDiscovery (Jan 2015)Singles (Feb 2015)Star 1  (Dec 2014)

IU (Dec 2014)
Geek (Nov 2014)(Dec 2014)
Marie Claire (Dec 2014)
Allure w/ Kim So Eun (Nov 2014)Sure (Oct 2014)
Ceci (Oct 2014)
Elle (Aug 2014)
Cosmopolitan (Sep 2013)Esquire (Dec 2012)
High Cut (March 2012)

Shin Min Ah @ 2:15 (2011)
Instyle w/ Park Shin Hye (Mar 2010)10asia (2009)
cr. Dramawiki/Wiki
Charity workHonorary ambassador for Plan Korea (an international organization supporting children) (2014)~Please follow Soompi Forum Rules here~
tumblr_nhwf2qh3UB1txtqt6o1_250.gif
Quote Collection from Wise Master Rim
"The Little Prince said the desert is beautiful because there is an invisible well in the corner. Sometimes when we walk on a road we could see a mirage. Maybe that's not a real oasis, but we can keep finding it. It may hide somewhere, that's why we have to follow the road to find it" -JR"An Ideal type is just something that exists in everyone's mind; it's like a dream that you can't catch. You need to communicate and understand each other more importantly." -JR
"Just because we′re dreaming up a fantasy in reality, just because it′s made up, I think it′s contradictory to say there′s no sincerity." (On WGM) -JR"Don't look at the world as black or white. Give up the dichotomous way of thinking." - JR "Once you've reached the top rank, it's also likely that you may slip even more and may no longer be in the list of the top artist searches.I am holding onto the hope that I want to show my real self so I've put down all the baggage and started doing it." -JR"Why do we have to choose in life? Even when eating chicken, we have half original and half sauce. I feel like there's no need to choose one. All girls have a sexy side and all girls have a cute side. This depends on the person you're dating and what attracts the other more." (On picking between cute and sexy) -JR“When I began to think of an ‘actor’ as an actual career, I came to love my work even more. I want to become that much better. Opinions may be divided since I’ve shown my honest side. 
But rather than being concerned or calculative about it, I think of it as a job I have to carry with me." -JR
"Don’t start a relationship out of instinct or out of the desire to possess someone. If you really want to have a valuable relationship, don’t get into a relationship just for the sake of it. I don’t want to start a relationship out of thirst or loneliness. I believe in destiny." -JR
"The kind of perception that I want people to remember me about...I'm not really sure. I am carefree. How far can i go by being myself?" - JR
“If you take ‘Exodus: Gods and Kings’ for example, there is a line that says, Love what you know, and trust what you do not know about the other.'" (On KSE) -JR As I dream about the future, I am always aware of my shortcomings, so I just briefly look at what’s in front of me and move on.” -JR"There are many voids i can't fill besides human relationships. Aren't we like holey cheese? That's why i constantly crave for projects. And then we want to feel a sense of belonging on a new filming set.That's why when i'm asked about my acting, I want to be prolific." -JR"You know how we call our generation the sampo generation because we gave up on relationships, marriage, having kids because of unemployement? If “Reply 1994″ was a drama about the previous [young] generation, our drama is about the worries of this current [young] generation." (On Surplus) -JR
"Because we all have atleast one memory to share, it can be brought up continuously or anytime; it's a nice evidence that i'm living my life." -JR“Although I carry this feeling of loneliness, when I overcome just this crisis, I become more serene about it." (On his love life) -JR"When I compared myself to the ideal image of me I have, i thought about the things i don't have and i'm going down a path that will fulfill what i'm lacking of." -JR"We convince ourselves through logic, but we fail all the time." -JR"Ever since the beginning, people have been very clear on whether they like or dislike me based on their first impressions of me and my actions. People who hate me will hate me even if I lift a spoon, and people who like me will like me even if I sit still. That′s why I let everything go, without trying to create an image and decided to go with the flow of that moment." -JR“An actor who enjoys being on a set, an actor who makes his character leave a strong impression, an actor who isn’t banal." (On his goal for his image) -JR
"I'd rather want to say that I believe in people more than I believe in love. I don't know what love is. Is it eros, is it platonic, is it Agape? I don't know which aspect is love, but i think when you love someone, this aspect changes as time goes by. Do i believe in love? I can't and I won't. Still, i believe that love is somethingthat changes with time. This change aside, love is about feeling and adjusting to many emotions. The love we expereince when we're young is different from the love experienced at the age of our parents. I think love is all these feelings." -JRThese various experiences helped me build my own philosophy. Besides, I became more aware of wisdom and acting. Acting is a job that requires for you to give feedback to yourself. I want to become an actor who gains experience one role after the other.” -JR

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Song Jae-rim cast as Lee Jun-ki’s enemy in Two Weeks

ps13051400018_zps6c71545c.jpg

Lee Jun-ki recently signed on to play the hero of MBC’s upcoming Two Weeks, and now he’s got his enemy: Song Jae-rim has just joined the production and will play an expert killer who’s chasing down our hero.

Two Weeks is the new thriller drama from the writer of 49 Days and Brilliant Legacy. Two Weeks will be a Wednesday-Thursday drama on MBC following Queen of the Classroom. It premieres in August.

• 3 months later...

I'm currently watching Song Jae-rim in drama 'Two Weeks' and he looks absolutely charismatic. He is seriously a cold-blooded killer with a sharp eyes that makes me go WOW. Therefore, I've got bunch of goodies of him hope you like them :)
jrimnews1_zps8dd194d1.jpg
jrimnews2_zpsa11f8f26.jpg
jrimnews3_zps8816a594.jpg
jrimnews4_zps86492495.jpg
jrimnews5_zps0cfcc684.jpg
jrimnews6_zps2f8fa0ad.jpg
jrimnews7_zpse5481584.jpg
jrimnews8_zpsdc123c19.jpg
jrimnews9_zpse2a93087.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Angeline Chaves

Song Jae Rim is definitely "hotness personified!"Though he only had a small role in Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, he was certainly an eye-catcher. And after watching him in Two Weeks as a cold blooded killer (i love his poker face by the way), I started fangirl-ing over him!I just finished watching Nail Shop Paris, and still I can't get over him. 
He's really a great actor and model :)
P.S. I'll find time to watch The Moon that Embraces the Sun, can't wait to see him in the series!

He first caught my attention in Moon, so I think you'll definitely enjoy watching him in that drama. He was also the stealthy, silent type with great martial arts skills. He really mesmerized me with his role, even though he didn't have many lines - much like his role in Two Weeks.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jung Yoo Mi, Yeon Woo Jin, and more confirmed + Dohee still in talks for new horror film 'Tunnel'

Jung Yoo Mi, Yeon Woo Jin, and Song Jae Rim will be joining together to scare you silly in the upcoming horror film 'Tunnel'. Rising idol actor Tiny-G's Dohee is also in talks to join the cast.

The film's rep stated on January 29, "Jung Yoo Mi, Yeon Woo Jin, and Song Jae Rim have been confirmed for 'Tunnel 3D'. Crank-In is set to begin shortly," and Dohee's agency rep told Xports News, "It is true that [Dohee] received the casting offer for 'Tunnel'. She is currently reviewing the scenario."

According to the film's production company, Jung Si Yeon, Lee Si Won, Lee Jae Hee, and Son Byung Ho will also star in the film. 

'Tunnel' is a 3D horror thriller film that will take viewers through the unusual occurrences that happen when a resort opens at an abandoned coal mine.

Source: AKP

I'm so excited!! I love horror movies! It'll be awesome to see Song Jae Rim in one! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad I found this thread.  I am currently watching him in Age of Feeling and he is totally awesome.   I saw him in Two Weeks as the assassin and he was great at that too.  I think it's his eyes.  His eyes are so beautiful that I can't help but stare at them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watch out! They 'steal' scenes, your heart
By Park Si-soo | April 1, 2014 | Korea Times

They are neither protagonists nor directors. A few even have “critical flaws” in their looks: a beer belly, poor teeth or just plain ugly.
Without them, however, it’s doubtful how many Korean TV dramas or films were or will be able to meet viewers’ ever increasing expectations.
They are collectively called “scene stealers,” a cinematic term referring to a supporting performer in a dram, film or play, who by impressive acting draws most of the audience’s attention, often away from the leading performers.
'Learn from mistakes'
Other actors recognized as scene stealers recently include Ma Dong-suk, Oh Dal-su, Go Chang-suk, Kim Jung-tae, Sung Dong-il, Yu Hae-jin, Cho Sung-ah, Kwak Do-won and Song Sae-byeok.

Critics say behind their stable and impressive acting are years of experience in numerous plays or musicals. Most of them are in their 40s.
“Actors learn from mistakes. Many veteran supporting actors, called scene stealers, normally have experience of more than 10 years,” said Kim Hwan-young, a culture critic. “Leading roles tend to be reserved for handsome/pretty young stars to catch people’s attention, while supporting roles are given to experienced actors because they are necessary to keep a story going forward smoothly.”
Challengers

Here are up and coming actors who are pushing themselves hard to seize the covetous title.
Actress Yoo In-young recently grabbed public attention for her impressive acting as the armed guard of a politically ambitious princess, played by actress Ha Ji-won, in MBC TV’s epic drama “Gi-hwang-woo.”
Actor Song Jae-rim has joined the competition. Making his name known to the public in 2012 through the MBC TV drama “The Moon Embracing the Sun,” he acts in KBS TV’s ongoing weekday drama as a warmhearted ruler of a criminal syndicate in China’s Dandong area.
Middle-aged actress Huh Jin, who was popular in the 1970s, partially restored her past glory with a supporting role in the SBS TV drama “A Woman Who Marries Three Times,” which ended on Sunday
pss@koreatimes.co.kr | Full read at Korea Times

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both;"'Inspiring Generation" Ends, Happy To Be Mo Il Wha

inspiring-generation-ends-happy-to-be-mo

Actor Song Jae Rim delivered his remarks about "Inspiring Generation."

On April 3rd, KBS 2TV Wednesday/Thursday drama "Inspiring Generation" kept its place in first place and made a landmark ending with its ratings.

On April 4th, through her management company SM C&C, Song Jae Rim said, "As Mo Il Wha and Song Jae Rim, I was happy to be with others on the scene and the viewers" as she delivered her remarks.

At this, Song Jae Rim said, "It was a cold winter but a warm "Inspiring Generation." Thank you all for loving "Inspiring Generation" and showed their appreciativeness for viewers.

In "Inspiring Generation" Song Jae Rim plays the role of Mo Il Wha, the greatest skilled person who controls Dan Dong and showed his presence through great positive reviews.

Meanwhile, Song Jae Rim will be starring in the horror thriller movie of Park Kyu Taek, "Tunnel 3D" that will be released this summer.

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Words of IG stars after filming of final EpisodeTweeted by @Inspiring_Age Kim Hyun Joong as Shin Jung Tae:

I learned a lot from these senior actors. It's been hard to portray the cool character of Shin Jung Tae. We lacked a lot of things and I'm thanking all the viewers who supported and loved the drama until the end. In the meantime, I'm gonna relax and also prepare for my next activities. This drama has gained me to learn a lot of things and I'll be greeting you back with more improved acting and singing.

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Song Jae Rim, "I Was Happy To Be In Inspiring Generation"

Actor Song Jae Rim described his feelings ending "Inspiring Generation".

On April 3rd, Song jae Rim who was acting in the role of Mo Il Wha in KBS 2TV "Inspiring Generation" revealed his feelings.

In the drama "Inspiring Generation" Song Jae Rim attracts attention of the viewers with great looks and a mysterious vibe and drew in viewers and his detailed action and fancy action was something he perfected to show his great presence.

Song Jae Rim said, "As Mo Il Wha and as Song Jae Rim, I was happy to be with viewers and the people on set.  It was a cold winter but a warm "Inspiring Generation." Thank you for loving the drama" showing her appreciation for viewers.

Meanwhile, Song Jae Rim who let her name be known through "Inspiring Generation" will be in the movie "Tunnel 3D", a horror thriller of director Park Kyu Taek and will be on the big screen.

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Archived