[Drama 2013] TV Novel: Eun Hee / TV소설 – 은희 티저

Guest reijaye

Guest reijaye

main_bg.jpg

Title:Eun Hee
                                                                    Director:
                                                                    Writer:
                                                                    Network: KBS 2
                                                                    Episodes:
                                                                    Release Date: June 24, 2013
                                                                    Runtime: Monday - Firday 9:00

Plot

A day before the Korean War broke out in 1950, there was a murder and the drama between the three families has began. The fate takes young couples to strenuous love and forgiveness.

Kyung Soo Jin as Kim Eun Hee

character_1.jpg

Lee In as Im Sung Jae

character_2.jpg

Choi Yoon So as Cha Young Joo

character_3.jpg

Jung Min Jin as Choi Jung Tae

character_4.jpg

cr. asianwiki, dramawiki

• 1 month later...
Guest jamaatunrohmah

Excuse me... What is TV novel? I just heard about it. And the casts... I don't think I ever watched them before. Is it different to other drama I usually watch? Thanks. :)

Guest reijaye

jamaatunrohmah said: Excuse me... What is TV novel? I just heard about it. And the casts... I don't think I ever watched them before. Is it different to other drama I usually watch? Thanks. :)

Guest melpa2

This is a morning daily drama like other dailies from SBS and MCB at that same time but the difference is that this TV novel dailies usually take place in the past they tend to star over with plot first taking place in the 1940’s and 50’s and then rest takes place with the young characters as grown ups usually in the 1960’s and 70’s. As far as I know none of the Tv novels have been based on novels, KBS has been doing them since the 90’s. I seen about 6 of then over the past three years, the oldest from 2005. Most of them are pretty much the same story, but some are better than others, I didn’t like the last one, drop it after 50 something episodes, but I’m gonna give this one a try. The lead girl is the actress who play the younger version of the lead female in Shark, so maybe some new people would get introduced to TV novels, don’t know the others though except some of the older actors.

melpa2 said:

This is a morning daily drama like other dailies from SBS and MCB at that same time but the difference is that this TV novel dailies usually take place in the past they tend to star over with plot first taking place in the 1940’s and 50’s and then rest takes place with the young characters as grown ups usually in the 1960’s and 70’s. As far as I know none of the Tv novels have been based on novels, KBS has been doing them since the 90’s. I seen about 6 of then over the past three years, the oldest from 2005. Most of them are pretty much the same story, but some are better than others, I didn’t like the last one, drop it after 50 something episodes, but I’m gonna give this one a try. The lead girl is the actress who play the younger version of the lead female in Shark, so maybe some new people would get introduced to TV novels, don’t know the others though except some of the older actors.

to be honest ... the rich guy who died is a scum anyway so good riddance & bad rubbish. but i feel sorry for the guy who got pinned for a murder that he didn't commit. in his case looking out for a friend doesn't pay. 
what i'm confused about is the synopsis for the drama ... it said Young Joo is the daughter of the real murderer. but as of episode 1, the murderer had a son and his name is Young Shik? 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

the first episode start today at kbsw. wait, does kbs run out of title to name the series. previous title drama is the girl name 'samsaengi' and now it's eunhee...
eh, i saw the younger son ye jin in drama shark in this drama as the heroin. so she filming shark first before start this drama?

I watched epi 1 and it looked to me that there was no murderer. But wrong interpretation of witnessed scene. 
 A poor man  was borrowing money from a rich man, who tried to strangle the poor man, but the poor man pushed the rich man to free himself and this caused the rich man to fall and hit his head against a cabinet which caused him to bleed. But instead of helping, the poor man grabbed the money scattered on the floor and ran out and away to pay the hospital to save his son who was seriously ill of pneumonia. While running away from the scene, another guy, a friend of both the poor and rich men came to the room where the rich man was bleeding and eventually died. This third man probably was accused of killing the rich man (maybe in next episode). These three men knew each other. The man who helped and now accused of murdering the rich man was an employee  in the company owned by th mother of the rich man. The poor man is a worker, but I am not sure if in the company of the rich man. 
Sorry, I am not familiar with their names yet.  It looks like epi 1 is a background for complications in relationships among the 4 principal rookie actors. The older actors are veterans in korean tele series. 120 episodes like Samseng? 

Guest bkrommo

I thought of giving up watching TV Novel, after watching 3 in a row with the ending being below average. However this Eunhui TV Novel starts quite interestingly so have to wait and see for the next few episodes otherwise sayonara in korean an-nyeong-hi gye-se-yo. Nice to read comments from @camella and  @exupery. I agree with @camella  it was not murder but accidental death. In fact the rich man was strangling the servant but when pushed away he fell heavily on the cupboard whilst drunk.

There was no murder, but there was robbery, as the poor guy ran off with some cash picked up on the floor which scattered when the rich man was strangling the poor man. To me it was justified because of the reason for running off with the money of the rich guy. I am on epi 3 already so far, and it has become interesting. I wonder though if the drama is promoting another traditional small industries of Korea. The past teleseries, were on rice wine, hand dyed clothing, oriental medicine, noodles. Now it looks like tofu. I still have to find out who is Choi Jung Tae. He is more interesting to me than Sung Jae.

Same here @bkrommo.  I told myself no more TV  novels but here I am!  :\">

The drama started off very well and has gripped my attention.  Like all of you, I feel sorry for the guy falsely accused of murder.  There was no murder; only a guy defending himself.  I missed episode 2 completely.  Didn't anyone wonder how the poor guy coughed up the money for his son's medical fees?  Or were they only focused on the death of the rich useless drunkard?

Guest bkrommo

camella said: There was no murder, but there was robbery, as the poor guy ran off with some cash picked up on the floor which scattered when the rich man was strangling the poor man. To me it was justified because of the reason for running off with the money of the rich guy. I am on epi 3 already so far, and it has become interesting. I wonder though if the drama is promoting another traditional small industries of Korea. The past teleseries, were on rice wine, hand dyed clothing, oriental medicine, noodles. Now it looks like tofu. I still have to find out who is Choi Jung Tae. He is more interesting to me than Sung Jae.

Guest bkrommo

O

said: Same here @bkrommo.  I told myself no more TV  novels but here I am!  :\">

The drama started off very well and has gripped my attention.  Like all of you, I feel sorry for the guy falsely accused of murder.  There was no murder; only a guy defending himself.  I missed episode 2 completely.  Didn't anyone wonder how the poor guy coughed up the money for his son's medical fees?  Or were they only focused on the death of the rich useless drunkard?

Guest Tamz1430292084

Hi. It's nice to see familiar names in this new drama. Wish gene will join us - really liked her recaps. I've only watched up to episode 3. The death of the rich man, Im Deok-Soo (DS),  was an unfortunate incident which could have been avoided if he had been more generous and compassionate. His act of selfishness caused so many deaths. But it's good to see that the old lady, Lee Geum Su (GS),  has adopted the "accidental murderer", Cha Seok Goo (SG), as her son (she's better off having him as her son as her dead son, had he lived, will not be able to do what the adopted son has done, he would have wasted the family's fortune in gambling & womanizing). Yes, @Camella & @bkromo, I too would like to know who is Choi Jung Tae, (JT). At first I thought he's SG's son and Cha Young Soo (YS) must have been born after they have all relocated to the tofu factory.
SG must have worked very hard to sustain the businesses of the Im family.....in addition he has to handle the hostile uncles.

Archived