Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soompi Ulzzang Contest Round 2 results are out! See who made it to the final round!

[OFFICIAL] ♥ SeungZy -Gu- Couple ♥ *Lee Seung Gi - Bae Suzy* Gumiho Lovers

blossomzblossomz Posts: 601Member

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2013 in shippers' paradise

Getting aquainted, are we?                                     ....Feeling fuzzy all over

Who's manlier?                                                               Let's stay this way forever...

Just need to get closer..............wait for this......................He's heavier than I thought!

Sorry Yeo Wool, these naughty hands can't get enough. Need for more skinship!

Naked alert! Hormones checked!                                    Actions speak louder than words

Who ever questions their smooching skills?   Back hugs are the trend. Piggyback are overrated!

-*- GU CouPLe ProFiLe -*-

Name: 이승기 / Lee Seung Ki (Lee Seung Gi) AS Choi Kang Chi
Profession: Singer and actor
Birthdate: 1987-Jan-13
Birthplace: Korea
Height: 182cm
Weight: 70kg
Star sign: Capricorn
Education: Sang Gye High School, Dong Guk University
Skill: Fencing
Hobbies: Listening to music and soccer

Name: 수지 / Bae Suzy AS Dam Yeo Wool
Profession: Singer, actress
Birthdate: 1994-Oct-10
Height: 166cm
Weight: 47kg
Star sign: Libra
Talent agency: JYP Entertainment
KPOP group: Miss A

SOURCE: KOREANDRAMA.ORG

-*- DraMa DeTaiLs -*-

Main Title: Guga Family Book
Native title: 구가의서
Also known as : Guga Uiseo; Gugaeuiseo; Ancient Medical Book; The Writings of Nine Houses
Network: MBC
Aired: April 8, 2013 to June 25, 2013
Airs On: Monday, Tuesday 21:55
# of Episodes: 24

Genres: Fantasy, Historical

Synopsis
Born from a human mother and deity father but wanting very much to become fully human, a male gumiho (fox with nine tails) Choi Kang Chi, tries his best to live a human life.

Source: MyDramaList.com

===========================================================================
Classic Phrase: "Don't Worry. I'll Protect You!" Minus the fainting part...

Kang-chi: “Don’t do that again. Don’t make secrets. Don’t walk past me like you don’t know who I am!"
Kang-chi: “That’s my bloodline. We hang onto one woman, live or die. So don’t YOU go getting sick of me. Because I’m going to live looking only at you, live or die. Forever.”Kang-chi cries, “Yeo-wool is my person! Don't lay a hand on my person!"
Kang-chi cries, "I thought I lost you. I was so scared.
The truth is, Yeo-wool-ah, you are the one who’s most precious to me. Without you, I have no meaning.=

Kang-chi says to himself: “I didn’t want to say goodbye. You were the first person I wanted to make mine. I didn’t want to make you cry heartbreaking tears ever again. But Yeol-woo might die…”
Yeo Wool cries, “Don’t you know that your words right now are ripping my heart up more?!”

Yeo-wool: I should’ve said it more then.
Kang-chi: I should’ve held you more then. That I liked you this much.
Yeo-wool: That I loved you this much.

Please read the signature rules
syahrilaiyublilylynaShajoonabloomingskyFrindaSunflower_txcarolaymetinykul101010hikari_nmhhannahmickeyimbluebutimredlangitbiruTiffany ChenJSHandLMJjlova123seungzy_kangdamshipperDaydreamerpp20Mojtaba Ghtyn0220

Replies

• darkstar257darkstar257 Posts: 309Member

SUPERSTAR

gu couple? nine couple?

• blossomzblossomz Posts: 601Member

SUPERSTAR

I wasn't too sure about how to name the couple, this may be temporary. Anyone here can do a poll to see what's more suitable?
    Please read the signature rules
  • irenejaneirenejane Posts: 1New Member

TRAINEE

edited May 2013

I love the gu family book story.. Lee Seung Gi and Bae Suzy's love team is just fine, but their chemistry is not as strong as the HOI HOI couple ( I'm talking about Lee Seung Gi and Shin Min Ah ) I still really really love their love team :)

If you try to listen this song, you will realize that they are the ORIGINAL GUMIHO COUPLE :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJaXsikb0tQ

Frinda
  • GinuwineGinuwine SingaporePosts: 37Member
    yes love KC&YW couple so much, finally we have a thread for this couple

Please kindly read the signature rules.
    hikari_nmhTiffany Chen
  • pauline94pauline94 KCYW ForestPosts: 398Member
    eishamie said:
    blossomz said:
    I wasn't too sure about how to name the couple, this may be temporary. Anyone here can do a poll to see what's more suitable?
    How about Seungzy . I found many comments called them "SEUNGZY" couple .
    I vote for SeungZy too or KangDam, both are prevalent in various social medias. :)
    “Out of all the partners I’ve worked with, I felt the most comfortable with Seung Gi oppa. I tend to be shy, but because I was so comfortable, I felt like I could look at Seung Gi oppa as Kangchi. That’s how much I felt like I became Yeowool."  -Suzy
    cr: smiletall@soompi
  • lxandralxandra Posts: 491Member
    irenejane said:

I love the gu family book story.. Lee Seung Gi and Bae Suzy's love team is just fine, but their chemistry is not as strong as the HOI HOI couple ( I'm talking about Lee Seung Gi and Shin Min Ah ) I still really really love their love team :)

If you try to listen this song, you will realize that they are the ORIGINAL GUMIHO COUPLE :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJaXsikb0tQ

I think its very subjective abt who one prefer, becos I for one never like LSG-SMA chemistry in Gumiho, sure they're both cute but their chemistry wasnt strong enuf for me get hook to them...anyway its neither her nore there since this is Lee Seung Gi- Bae Suzy couple thread rite :P
    eishamie said:
    blossomz said:
    How about Seungzy . I found many comments called them "SEUNGZY" couple .
    Gu couple is just fine....but SeungZy or SeungJi is nice too...however KangDam, isnt it quite confusing with KangDan, the Bridal Mask couple? KangWool is probably better, dun u think so?

Please kindly read the signature rules.
    Frindapauline94hikari_nmhTiffany Chen
  • nta9410nta9410 Posts: 91Member
    edited July 2013
  • hikari_nmhhikari_nmh Unspeakable Posts: 400Member

SUPERSTAR

nta9410 said:
    Frinda wrote: »
    I ship them too!!!Might as well say "Hi hi" for now!!! :-h :D Gonna officially start spazzing after the drama ends!!!
    love love the way they smile at each other :x
    As promised in GFB thread, I reporting here captain @Frinda! Fellow shippers, I'm happy to meet you here.  :-h
    I love it too, @nta9410.. :x I can see they're enjoying the scene as well :x :x :x
    Frindapauline94
  • nta9410nta9410 Posts: 91Member
    edited July 2013
  • FrindaFrinda Yeo Wool/Kang Chi Posts: 4,280Member

LEGEND

edited June 2013
    As promised in GFB thread, I reporting here captain @Frinda! Fellow shippers, I'm happy to meet you here.  :-h
    I love it too, nta9410.. :x I can see they're enjoying the scene as well :x :x :x
    Oh yeah!!!!They don't seem like two people doing something they don't want to ..at all!!! :D
    @nta9410 said:
    can i join too captain @frinda ?
    [-O<
    All aboarddddddd!!!!!!! <:-P :D I'll be next to the bar!!! :P
    imageimage
    hikari_nmhpauline94