[OFFICIAL] ♡♡Monday Couple: ♥♡♡Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary ♡♥♥

Guest Camilaa

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Camilaa

http://runningmanengsub.com/monday-couple-gary-tells-song-ji-hyo-im-a-3rd-level-lover-ep143/

class="entry-title"“Monday Couple” Gary Tells Song Ji Hyo, “I’m a 3rd Level Lover” (EP143)
  • By Runningmanengsub30 April, 2013No Comments inShare1

“Monday Couple” Gary Tells Song Ji Hyo, “I’m a 3rd Level Lover” (EP143)

Running Man Members : Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary
    Ji Hyo’s Pseudonym (Nickname) : Ace, Mong Ji, Blanked Jihyo, Song Sibling, Monday Couple (Kang Gary’s Girlfriend)
    Gary’s Pseudonym (Nickname) : Flat Gary, Peaceful Gary, Gaecholas Cage, Monday Couple (Song Ji Hyo’s Boyfriend)
    Brief details about Gary and Ji Hyo:
    Mong (blank) Ji Hyo or Miss Mong (for her blank expressions as she’s figuring out or assessing situations), Ace Ji Hyo, Bad Ji Hyo (for when she lashes out in anger). Also considered one of the most capable of the Running Men for being quick, clever and observant. As the only woman, she is only at a physical disadvantage for speed and strength. She’s been most often allied with Gary as part of the “Monday Couple”.
    Kang Gary: Garie (Korean: 개리, often spelled as Gary; born 24 February 1978) is a South Korean Talented rapper and musician of hip-hop duo, Leessang. He is also currently a cast member of the variety show Running Man.He sometimes survives on other peoples’ ambitions that end up in them eliminating each other and him managing to the end. It’s sometimes surprising, although no less impressive, realizing that he’s in one of Korea’s top hip hop groups.
    Details about the moment when Gary told Ji Hyo that “I am a 3rd level lover”:
    On the latest episode of SBS‘s “Running Man,” “Monday Couple” Song Ji Hyo and Gary faced off in a hip towel wrestling match.
    On April 28, the members of “Running Man” predicted that Gary would easily win since he had stated before that he had reached an 8th level status of achievement in martial arts. When Yoo Jae Suk restated that fact to Gary, however, he replied while directing his gaze to Song Ji Hyo, “I think I’m not at the fitness level I was before…but I’m a 3rd level lover,” which caused the rest of the members to crack up at his smooth response.
    Gary started off the game with confident remarks to Song Ji Hyo saying, “I’m sorry Ji Hyo, there was no other way,” before they began to try and wrestle the towel away from each other. However, Gary’s playful tugging caused him to slip, which ultimately won her the match
    Netizens who saw the episode commented, “Gary, I want you!”, “These two are simply adorable” and “Wow, I guess Gary isn’t as strong as I thought he was.”
    songjiyo_gary.jpg

Source – soompi

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Camilaa

Monday Couple  He love tunnel ㅋㅋ 

Gary:Aren't there going to be anymore tunnels?
JiHyo:There's another tunnel coming up
Gary:I hope this tunnel is like a kilometer long
JiHyo:A kilometer? lol
Photo: Monday Couple <3 He love tunnel ㅋㅋ   Gary:Aren't there going to be anymore tunnels? JiHyo:There's another tunnel coming up Gary:I hope this tunnel is like a kilometer long JiHyo:A kilometer? lol

Guest cnsdchingoo

woohoo~ just realized there's finally a thread for the MONDAY COUPLE!!
must-watch moments ^^http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Running_Man:_Monday_Couple_episodes

Guest Camilaa

946407_551035261606557_502413808_n.jpg
On May 12’s broadcast of SBS’ Running Man, the guests left threatening messages to the Running Man. One of the messages read, “[song] Ji Hyo, did you go home well after drinking?” 

Jealous, LeeSsang’s Gary yelled, “Who did you go drinking with? You’re always saying you’re too busy to hang out with us!” 

http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=36037 

Guest Camilaa

Monday Couple pics from ep 145:

Monday Couple

Gary: Please don't do that. Let's break up. ㅋㅋ

480350_552258834817533_634170841_n.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JiHyo:You look awkward even to me

316154_551823764861040_460383189_n.jpg

Guest livon123

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font: inherit; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; visibility: visible; "Gary Misunderstands Song Ji Hyo’s Declaration of Loveyw740030 May 19, 201312 CommentsGary Misunderstands Song Ji Hyo’s Declaration of Love

On the recent episode of SBS’s “Running Man,” which was aired on May 19, Uhm Jung Hwa and Kim Sang Kyung appeared as special guests to play the game of “Arrest the Traitor.”

During the show, Song Ji Hyo received a mission, which involved shouting out the name of someone she loves three times and writing this person’s name with her bum three times. Song Ji Hyo chose her mother’s name, and started to carry out the mission.

As she wrote her mother’s name with her bum, Gary spotted her. He said admiringly, “There is nothing Ji Hyo can’t do.” Then he also added, “I think she is writing my name…”

After successfully completing the game, Song Ji Hyo happily shouted out “I love you.” She meant it for her mother, but Gary, who heard it from afar, decided that Song Ji Hyo was claiming her love for him. Gary answered her, “Ok,” making everyone at the set laugh.  gary-song-ji-hyo-running-man.jpg

Share on Tumblr

they are so funny together. Hope to see more funny moments between them in the next epi ,well each epi. Fighting! Wouldn't it be great if Ji hyo appear in Gary's mv :D

Guest May1430292570

This is my 2nd favorite relationship in Running Man. 1st of course is "Easy Brothers", because they're just so funny! :D
Here's a random photo of Monday Couple:

946963_632064163471958_1620990625_n.jpg

Gary oppa is soooo sweet! :"> Jihyo would be so lucky to have him as her boyfriend :)

Monday Couple Thread!!!

How come I haven't searched for it yet?!!

I love them together even though Ji Hyo is taken ...
But they are so cute and funny and hilarious together. You can't help but love them and cheer for them and have a little hope that maybe ...

Guest sindee

I just started watching Running Man and I've grew to love Monday Couple. Their scenes are so cute and lovable . Gray is really a caring guy toward Ji Hyo
:)It would be awesome if they do get together and date in reality
[-O<

Guest Camilaa

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font: inherit; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; visibility: visible; "Song Ji Hyo Says Gary Is Better-Looking Than Kim Soo Hyun

On May 26, actors Lee Hyun Woo and Kim Soo Hyun joined “Running Man” members for a special “Flower Boy Athletics Competition” episode.

On that day, Song Ji Hyo, Ji Suk Jin and Gary were on one team and riding in a car to the next location for their mission. During the car ride Ji Suk Jin commented, “Looks like I ended up third-wheeling the ‘Monday Couple’” and “Since we have male guests, Gary must be feeling pretty jealous right now.”

Song Ji Hyo comforted Gary saying, “Well, I think Gary is better-looking than Kim Soo Hyun. On Mondays, Gary is the best-looking guy.” Gary who heard the conversations while driving said, “Thank you, Ji Hyo. I live a hard life from Tuesday through Friday and then I look forward to the show on Mondays with the hope that you and I could be something.” He also joked, “I feel like I’m going on a trip with my girlfriend and her father right now” causing everyone to burst into laughter.

gary_songjihyo.jpg

Guest Camilaa

RMdoodle of some of my favorite Monday Couple Moments, wish it lasted longer!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2aRjzTMNrJ_93CQ1IoCo   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVwRYsCHwLMO91wxcs0XiBCQ3Hj-CAAEGLRJ.png   945281_543147512401954_392079819_n.jpg                                 

Archived