Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you have what it takes to be a Soompi Moderator? APPLY NOW!

[Drama 2013] Monstar 몬스타

Replies

• gorresgorres sweetestsin:) Posts: 928Member

SUPERSTAR

thx guys for all the updates and links!

DRAMA ADDICT<3

nonski
    ·
  • adikkeluangmanadikkeluangman Yours truly KL, MYPosts: 20,935Friend of Soompi

LEGEND

edited June 2013
    ′Monstar′ Stills Show Ha Yeon Soo in Tears in B2ST Yong Jun Hyung′s Arms

New stills from the shoot for Monstar show the love line of the drama is ready to sprint forth.

Ha Yeon Soo and B2ST′s Yong Jun Hyung appear in tvN and Mnet′s music drama Monstar as friends at school, who recently entered a relationship after a bout of quarrels and confusion.

The new stills show the two in close contact with each other.

In the stills, Ha Yeon Soo is shown in tears, lying over Yong Jun Hyung in the back seat of a van. The scene was previously released in a preview before the drama officially started up, and made issues across the web.

The preview only showed how Ha Yeon Soo came to lie on top of Yong Jun Hyung, but the new pictures show her in tears, piquing curiosity on what could have happened between the two before.

The two became a couple in the previous episode, at times putting on a sweet aura and in others shunning each other coldly as they try to stabilize their relationship.

Producer Kang Hee Jung of Monstar commented, "The scene appears in the third episode of the drama, but it was actually the first scene that Yong Jun Hyung and Ha Yeon Soo shot together. Though it was their first time together they breezed through the emotional shoot."

Monstar is about how teenagers come to heal their wounds through music.

Photo credit: CJ E&M

[Copyright CJ E&M Entertainment Portal enewsWorld, All Rights Reserved]
    Current watch : Sweden Laundry, Dream Knight
    Looking forward to : L.U.V Collage, Hogu's Love, Flower of the Queen, Ok-i
    nonskiaiccul
    ·
  • NEWMARIONEWMARIO thailandPosts: 25,091Guest

IMMORTAL

edited June 2013

'Monstar' Yong Joon-Hyeong, crazy about Ha Yeon-Soo? Squabbling romance gaining expectation

2013/05/31(Fri) 22:18
    On Mnet 'Monstar,' which is being aired on the 31st, top star Yoon Seol-Chan(Yong Joon-Hyeong)'s love for Yoon Sey(Ha Yeong-Soo) starts.

Seol-Chan unwittingly falls in love with Sey, and feels sense of jealousy and vigilance for Jeong Seon-Woo(Gang Ha-Neul). He has a has a hard time thinking of Sey every single moment. Two of them, being classmates, will continue a squabbling romance, raising expectations for the outcome of the love triangle on 'Monstar.'

'Monstar' will be aired every Friday on both Mnet and tvN. [picture=CJ E&M]

sebsobaicculiheartyou1518
    ·
  • jsfanyjsfany Posts: 38Member

IDOL

MONSTAR OST Part.3
    Jilliasebsobobscuresalmon
    ·
  • jayakrisjayakris Posts: 582Member

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2013
    Those who want to watch episode 2 with softsubs, can find them at www.darksmurfsub.com (become a member for free to see the top bar that directs you to the page with the goodies - pick cable drama/ latest) ... Just finished the 100% QC of ep.3.  The song lyrics are set to sing along in English as much as possible.  Try the Seol Chan dance number at the beginning for fun!

Again, if any of you know Chinese or Korean, you can help make the subs there too, as it is all done by fans, for fans...  You are welcome to join.

lovcom00nauna
    ·
  • dreamdolldreamdoll Posts: 878Member

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2013
    I'm here after watching the first 10 minutes of episode 1! OST is good.
    Will be following Monstar...along side JOJ. ;)
    ·
  • twin-twintwin-twin Posts: 172Member

IDOL

lol Me thinks NaNa has a thing for class president. I can't blame her lolol
    So do i. There was a scene in the teaser from presscon wherein Nana spazzing at Sunwoo's-half-naked-toned-body...  hahaha

currently watching:

Kill Me Heal Me - Shine or Go Crazy - Heard It Through the Grapevine - Ho Gu's Love- Abnormal Summit - Akatsuki no Yona - Shigatsu wo Kimi no Uso - Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu - Log Horizon Season 2 - Aldnoah.Zero 2 - Tokyo Ghoul √A - Durararax2 - Kamisama Hajimemashita -Fresh Off The Boat GrimmS04 - Gakkou No Kaidan - Ouroboros

finished: Healer Pinocchio Selfie AkameGaKill Misaeng NaeilCantabile FullmetalAlchemist:Brotherhood HunterXHunter2011 LiarGame NobunagaConcerto Angeln'Devil ......

seobin
    ·
  • nona88nona88 Posts: 876Member

SUPERSTAR