[Drama 2013] Sincerity Moves Heaven 지성이면 감천

Guest reijaye

Guest reijaye

vi_main1.jpg
       Sweet Springs/Sincerity Moves Heaven 지성이면 감천

Title : Sweet Springs/Sincerity Moves Heaven 
                                                        Episode: 120
                                                        Broadcast Network: KBS1
                                                        Release Date: April 29, 2013
                                                        Air Time: Mon~Fri 20:25
                                                        PD:
Kim Myeong-wook
                                                        Writer:
Kim Hyeon-hee
                                                        Official Website: KBS

Synopsis

Se-Young (Park Se-Young) was adopted when she was a young child. After she reunites with her birth mother, she becomes torn between her adopted family and birth family.

Se-Young works part-time for a broadcasting company. She dreams of becoming an announcer. Jae-Sung (Yu Geon) is a producer at the broadcasting company. He is from a wealthy family and has a warm heart. They fall in love.

Main Cast

Park Se Young as Choi Se Young (27)

cast01_01.jpg

Yoo Gun as Han Jae Sung (30)

cast03_01.jpg

Lee Hae In as Lee Ye Rin (27)

cast02_01.jpg

Park Jae Jung as Ahn Jung Hyo (30)

cast04_01.jpg

Choi Se Young's Family

Lee Ki Young as Choi Jin Sa (60)

cast01_03.jpg

Im Ji Eun as Choi Il Young (39)

cast01_04.jpg

Kim Chae Yoon as Choi Yi Young (35)

cast01_05.jpg

Lee Do Yun as Noh Ji Hyun (9)

cast01_06.jpg

Lee Ji Yeon's Family

Shim Hye Jin as Kim Joo Hee (54)

cast02_02.jpg

Lee Jung Ho as Lee Min Gook (32)

cast02_03.jpg

Oh Seung Eun as Oh Young Ah (30)

cast02_04.jpg

Han Jae Sung's Family

Kil Young Woo as Han Young Dook (57)

cast03_03.jpg

Lee Se Chang as Lee Sung Soo (43)

cast03_05.jpg

Ha Yun Joo as Han Ki Eun

cast03_06.jpg

Other People

Hong Jin Hee as Jang Mi Hwa

cast05_01.jpg

Im Yoon Ho as Jang Dong Wook

cast05_02.jpg

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ommmmmggggse young unni :""""i'm so so happycan't wait 
thank you reijaye  class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"

Guest reijaye

@hnno3a your welcome :)
so Yoo Gun and Park Se Young are confirmed in this drama...

2013032215312251024_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130322n20987

based from my understanding using google translator i think they are the main leads...
however i'm confuse on who (between the two) will be the adopted character...

Guest reijaye

Actress Shim Hye Jin is confirmed in this drama.. i think she will play the birth mother
201303251836480910_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130325n32381

found this pictures some of the supporting cast for casting call...
not sure if they are confirmed.. apart from Yoo Gun
13627322481.jpg
13627322482.JPG
13634935712.jpg

Guest reijaye

english news cr. dramabeans

Park Se-young and Yoo Gun headline new daily drama by girlfriday | March 28, 2013 | 26 Comments

ParkSeYoung_YooGun1.jpg

It’s a daily drama next for School 2013 and Faith’s Park Se-young, who’s starring in the new KBS drama set to follow Be Strong Mr. Kim next month. The show has a rather bulky title because it’s a famous saying: Sincerity is the Way of Heaven, or perhaps more literally, Sincerity Moves Heaven. Her co-star will be Yoo Gun (Prosecutor Princess, Manzzang), in his first post-army starring role.

The daily will be helmed by the PD of Smile, Donghae and an experienced sitcom writer, with credits as far back as Three Men, Three Women, Nonstop 3, and Hello Franceska. They haven’t released an episode count, but usually daily shows will run for 120 episodes. The funny thing about this show is that every plot description uses the phrase “the main character,” which means there’s no way to tell if it’s the heroine or the hero who will be the focal point of the story, but by my guess, it’ll be Park Se-young who headlines.

So if that’s true, Park Se-young stars as the heroine who was adopted as a young child, and reunites with her birth mother as an adult. Her adoptive family finds out that she’s sought out her birth mother, which naturally causes strife between the two families. It’ll be the story of her finding her place between these two families, and of course discovering a new love along the way. And the reason you couldn’t have just called the drama My Two Moms is…?

I’m glad Park Se-young is moving up to leading roles. She was great in Faith and vastly underutilized in School, likely because they ditched the romance for the bromance on that show (which I cannot in all honesty even pretend to be mad about). Dailies may not be as high-profile as minis, but she’s taking all the right steps to Leading Lady Land. Let’s hope the show is worth its episode count.

Sincerity is the Way of Heaven premieres April 29 on KBS.

Via Star News

Guest reijaye

Park Se-yeong in "Sweet Springs"

Source | 2013/03/31 | 123 views | Permalink | 1 Comment

photo296437.jpg

Park Se-yeong has been cast for "Sweet Springs".

According to Salt Entertainment, Park Se-yeong has been chosen as the leading role of KBS 1TV drama "Sweet Springs".

"Sweet Springs" is about the reunion and conflict the main actress goes through when she meets her real mother. Park Se-yeong takes on the role of bright and positive Choi Se-yeong.

She said, "I feel nervous and it's pressuring but she has the same name as me and I am the third daughter out of three so I feel it's meant to be. I am confident I can express myself way better through this character".

Meanwhile, Park Se-yeong's co-actor is Yoo Geon who is coming back with the drama for the first time since his discharge from the military. "Sweet Springs" will be aired on the 29th of April.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

Guest reijaye

here are the confirmed cast...

Park Se Young as Choi Se Young (the adopted character)
Park-Se-Young_actor.jpg

Yoo Gun as Han Jae Sung
20081110194258243781rr2.jpg

Park Jae Jung as Ahn Jung Hyo
Park-Jae-Jung-2.jpg

Lee Hae In as Lee Ji Yeon
lee-hae-in.jpg

Shim Hye Jin as Kim Young Mi (Choi Se Young biological mother)
shim-hye-jin.jpg

Im Yoon Ho as ?
photo280718.jpg

Kil Yong Woo as ? (Han Jae Sung's father)
kil_yong_woo_18384.jpg?1282579292

Yang Geum Seok as ? ( Han Jae Sung's mother and a former rival of Se Young's birth mother)
250px-Yang_Geum-Seok-p2.jpg

i already have a feeling that the love story between Se Young and Jae Sung is a combination of Cinderella  and Romeo and Juliet story :P

Guest reijaye

class="cb b15" align="center"Park Se Young Casts as Leading Role in KBS Sitcom

2012 KBS Drama Awards Red Carpet: Park Se Young

Actress Park Se Young is female leading role in new KBS daily sitcom “Sincerity Moves Heaven.”

It was recently revealed by the actress' agency, S.A.L.T Entertainment, that the actress' next project will be a daily sitcom.

The actress will play the role of Choi Se Young, a cheerful, and positive girl, that discovers she was adopted as a child. The sitcom will deal with her two families fighting for the girl, as she tries to find her place in both families.

The actress, will be co-starring the drama, with actor Yoo Gun, who was recently released from the army. He will play the role of Han Jae Sung, Choi Se Young's love interest.

About her casting, she commented, “I feel nervous, and little pressure, as she has the same name as me, and is also the youngest of three children. I feel like this character was meant for me. I am confident that I will be able to better express her feelings.”

“Sincerity Moves Heaven” written by Kim Hyun Hee (Working Mom, 21st Century Family) and directed by Kim Myung Wook (Smile Again, You Are My Destiny) will air on April 29th, following “Cheer Up Mister Kim's” end.

ctr. kdramastars

Guest reijaye

Yoo Geon in "Sweet Springs"

Source | 2013/04/04 | 197 views | Permalink | 1 Comment

photo297465.jpg

Actor Yoo Geon has been cast as the main actor of the upcoming KBS 1TV drama "Sweet Springs".

This drama is about the main character reuniting with his mother and overcoming the conflict and confusion he goes through with his foster family and real family.

Yoo Geon takes on the role of producer Ha Jae-seong. He's had the hots for Choi Se-yeong (Park Se-yeong) since he was a reporter.

Yoo Geon completed military service in December last year and has been waiting patiently for something good to come up.

Yoo Geon said, "I am glad to be able to take on this role but I am also pressured to do well. I won't disappoint you".

This drama will be aired this 29th after "Cheer Up Mr. Kim".

Source : star.mk.co.kr/new/vie... ( English )

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

Guest adniRose

omo Park Seyounggg..!! so excited for her next project...she's been cast as MC for Music Bank and now new drama... woohooo...and love Yoogun as well... he's OhYoung first love in Winter-Wind... ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest reijaye

Preview for Ep 1

juz to let you know guys... the press conference of the drama will be on
April 25, 2013 Thursday at 3:00 PM KST
i will try my best to find a live streaming link.. hopefully i can find one

Guest reijaye

hello!! if you guys haven't watch the 1st episode here's the link..

http://www.somsatang.us/index.php?mid=drama&page=1&document_srl=176402
Enjoy watching!!!

Archived