Closed

Guest pleiadian

It seems like she just sees you as an acquaintance. Not sure if she likes your friend, but it seems like she's more comfortable with him than you. Umm, I guess you could call her pretty if you can sneak it into the conversation. Otherwise, if it were me, I'd think it would be really out of the blue and get a little weirded out. ^^" Just my two cents

Guest pleiadian

Tea Anemone said: It seems like she just sees you as an acquaintance. Not sure if she likes your friend, but it seems like she's more comfortable with him than you. Umm, I guess you could call her pretty if you can sneak it into the conversation. Otherwise, if it were me, I'd think it would be really out of the blue and get a little weirded out. ^^" Just my two cents
Yeah its true that shes more comfy with my friend. i guess hes known her twice as long, if not, longer. But i really like her lol and i dont want her to think im weird... And others say that girls love compliments or something. lol

Chances are she's infatuated with some 21+ year old university douchebag. No biggie though, in a couple of years, that could be you! And you can frustrate some clueless 17 year old while you bang his perfect girl. Ah, the Circle of Life indeed.

Guest Boomx2Brian

Heres how you can tell.
Walk to the bathroom and look into mirror. Is Justin Beiber looking back at you? No? Then the answer is no.

Guest pleiadian

If a girl isn't interested and you tell her she's pretty' date=' it's gonna be hella creepy.[/quote'] how can u tell if shes not interested i only met her for a. couple of months

Guest dorkypunk

From what you've said, she seems to have very little interest in you. If I like someone, I would not be ignoring them. But maybe that's just me. Go ahead and hit on her but don't say I didn't warn you.

Guest pleiadian

pleiadian said:

dorkypunk wrote: »

If a girl isn't interested and you tell her she's pretty, it's gonna be hella creepy.

how can u tell if shes not interested i only met her for a. couple of months

Cuz you think that she might like you because she called you "young". And that's the only sign (according to you) you have observed in several months of her possibly being interested in you, and it's really not a sign at all. 

If a girl is interested in you she would make more of an effort and you wouldn't always be the one saying hi to her, and if she was interested in you she wouldn't be more interested in where your friend was than she'd be interested in talking to you. Also, there's the fact that she ignored you and chose to talk to her friend instead. A girl who is interested in a guy wouldn't do that, she'd be more interested in talking/learning about you and make an effort not to exclude you.

Of course, I don't know everything. Just forming an answer based on the info given.

true but i mean she wasnt sitting next to me and i was sitting on the other side. but then y would she asked if i wanted to come with her? maybe shes polite?

Archived