Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Girl mistakes bottle of sperm gift for MOISTURISER

NPB-XKNPB-XK Thread HijackerArea-Sexy-One - MontrPosts: 5,222Member

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013 in current events

A SHY student who sent a girl a bottle of his sperm to declare his love has been nicked after she mistook the bizarre gift – for MOISTURISER.

Horrified Zeng Lin, 19, had rubbed half the fluid into her face before she asked her flatmate why it smelled so strange, say cops.

Besotted Gou Wen, 22, apologised and was forced to pay his victim £200 compensation.

He said: “I love her so much but she didn’t know it and I didn’t know how to tell her.

“So I did that thinking it was the ultimate way to show love."

The determined Romeo from Chongqing in China added: “Now I know I was wrong, but I will find another way to show it."

Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4827199/chinese-girl-mistook-bottle-of-sperm-given-to-her-as-gift-for-moisturiser.html#ixzz2MpLOoMzr

My kind of news.
In another article, it said her roommate confirmed it was sperm. Her roommate is experienced.
Quebecker image Style
Mannosukemikeymeeks
·

Replies

• SunniRiseSunniRise Someone... feed me. Baker StreetPosts: 3,301Member

SUPERSTAR

This is why I don't like lotions and moisturizers.
    (411)
    Feel free to follow. 
    knutsNoor IsmahwatiI
    ·
  • superhumanchichisuperhumanchichi Chichi~licious New YorkPosts: 2,427Moderator

edited March 2013
    In his mind he probably thought, "Well if she won't let me gave her a 'facial' willingly, I'll do it the sneaky way - put it in a moisturizer bottle!"

Imagine if he gave her a bottle of KY filled with his 'goods' instead. Pfft.
    Diamond Stardust  
    Muso
    ·
  • hanmikimhanmikim En WHy Ceee :)Posts: 91Member

IDOL

edited March 2013

This kid should have sent his bottle to Uta Kohaku. Bet she would have enjoyed it.

A-hpxVkCAAElr-n 

On another note! He said "I will find another way to show it" buttt why bother to find another way to show his love for he!? Clearly if she reported him and got £200 compensation, then she obviously doesn't want him.

·
  • HERMITHERMIT Posts: 10,639Friend of Soompi

EXALTED ONE

edited March 2013
    Now that's just the epitome of lack of commitment toward a potential relationship.

He just basically said, "Here, I'm so lazy why don't you just give yourself your own facial."

Lethiferous Lambsuperhumanchichi
    ·
  • MusoMuso The Master Of All Pokemon! USAPosts: 2,762Member

SUPERSTAR

A guy at my high school did that to one of his teammates as a joke but his was worse.
    He used his sperm as the 'mayonnaise' in the sandwich he made for his teammate.
    It was pretty damn disgusting.

Now, how this guy figured giving her a bottle of his sperm = love is beyond me.
    superhumanchichi
    ·
  • EclecticEclectic lvl 1 red mage limboPosts: 2,213Member

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013
    “Now I know I was wrong, but I will find another way to show it."
    What makes this guy think he has another chance?

Besides, an added increase to the "eww" factor is the fact that the composition changes outside the human body after a short period of time.

(from wikipedia)
    After ejaculation, the latter part of the ejaculated semen coagulates immediately,[8] forming globules,[9] while the earlier part of the ejaculate typically does not.[10] After a period typically ranging from 15 – 30 minutes, Prostate-specific antigen present in the semen causes the decoagulation of the seminal coagulum.[11] It is postulated that the initial clotting helps keep the semen in the vagina,[8] while liquefaction frees the sperm to make their journey to the ova.[8]

Hopefully that Uta Kohaku person is just doing a publicity stunt or photo shoot and not actually immersing herself in that putrefied liquid. 
    “Idealism is what precedes experience. Cynicism is what follows.”
    hb_jackpot
    ·
  • iilysiumiilysium VirginiaPosts: 414Member

IDOL

edited March 2013
    Hmm well I actually heard it was good for your skin. Or guys could be saying that just so girls would get facials willingly...
    hb_jackpotraymondc27
    ·
  • NPB-XKNPB-XK Thread Hijacker Area-Sexy-One - MontrPosts: 5,222Member

SUPERSTAR

iilysium said:
    Hmm well I actually heard it was good for your skin. Or guys could be saying that just so girls would get facials willingly...
    It's also a good source of protein...
    Quebecker image Style
    ·
  • hb_jackpothb_jackpot Posts: 421Member

IDOL

Por Que!?? Reading this right after I use sunscreen on me face... e_e

Why I reminded of American Pie: Band Camp?

I'm wondering what bottle he put it in and really? That thick enough??
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    ·
  • StayponStaypon Posts: 171Member
    this is repulsive, yo. i almost want to vomit after reading this; however, i kinda wish her reaction was captured when she realized what was actually given to her.
    ·
  • green papayagreen papaya usaPosts: 1,826Member

IDOL

she should have used it on her toast like condensed sweet milk

imsomessedupLethiferous Lambsuperhumanchichibeccylovelettersmikeymeeks
    ·
  • MannosukeMannosuke Posts: 12,760Member

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013
    NPB-XK said:
    My kind of news.
    In another article, it said her roommate confirmed it was sperm. Her roommate is experienced.
    Did it mention how her roommate confirmed it?
    ·
  • NPB-XKNPB-XK Thread Hijacker Area-Sexy-One - MontrPosts: 5,222Member

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013
    Mannosuke said:
    NPB-XK said:
    My kind of news.
    Did it mention how her roommate confirmed it?
    That article was letting readers use their imaginations...
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/06/zeng-lin-sperm-moisturizer-_n_2819587.html

Maybe the writer prefers to not tell us the unorthodox ways of confirming that it was a sperm. The roommate may have confirmed it by using the smell, the touch, the taste and had a microscope.
    That article also suggested that sperm to the face is healthy and people should go ahead and shoot cum to each other's face or own face but it has to be consensual. Free facial lotion produced by men.
    Quebecker image Style
    ·
  • MythnoonAMythnoonA Mi Guk Nuna Posts: 5,040Friend of Soompi

IDOL

a SHY dude did something like that?  don't want to think about what he might have done if he were bolder.   ><
    superhumanchichi
    ·
  • meilovemeilove For the love of Mei <3 Virginia *Posts: 8,572Friend of Soompi

IDOL

that is disturbing lol
    mikeymeeks
    ·
  • karyeekaryee CanadaPosts: 427Member

IDOL

So disgusting. I just want to throw up. 
    ·
  • ChibiimoonChibiimoon Posts: 354Member
    "The ultimate way to show love"
    That is sooooooo wrong 
    ·
  • bonbonsbonbons The MUA D.C. baby&#33;Posts: 5,754Member

IDOL

on the up side...it's got plenty of protein.......
    Eclecticajlee613
    ·